CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 148

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Today they are showing all episodes from 1998. ACP is missing most of the time. Viren is the head while he is away. Mr Gowarikar is a good actor lekin I don't know, may be I am so used to Abhi Sir or what but I miss the spark. Viren seemed like another ACP not a Senior Inspector. I hope you know what I mean. Abhi Sir is fire, looking at today's episodes I realise why I remember most episodes when which had all the ACP-Daya-Abhijit trio but can't recollect any having Viren. I mean Inspector Jayant was there in 4 or 5 Episode and I remembered almost all of them but none of Viren. Today looking at a couple of episodes I felt I have seen something like this before but its not like when I see re-runs episodes with the Trio. I almost remember every scene. In short Viren couldn't hold my attention. I am really glad Abhi Sir came of board, he was what the CID team needed then with ACP and Daya Sir.

Today in one case there is no ACP, no Daya Sir, No Freddie, No Asha. There is someone called Vivek and Patil. This Vivek is still seen in other serials but I can't recollect a single name, I will try to post a pic. Poor Patil did not even get a closeup. Seemed like Substitutes for this one episode.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 04 January 2010 at 6:41am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 7)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Today they are showing all episodes from 1998. ACP is missing most of the time. Viren is the head while he is away. Mr Gowarikar is a good actor lekin I don't know, may be I am so used to Abhi Sir or what but I miss the spark. Viren seemed like another ACP not a Senior Inspector. I hope you know what I mean. Abhi Sir is fire, looking at today's episodes I realise why I remember most episodes when which had all the ACP-Daya-Abhijit trio but can't recollect any having Viren. I mean Inspector Jayant was there in 4 or 5 Episode and I remembered almost all of them but none of Viren. Today looking at a couple of episodes I felt I have seen something like this before but its not like when I see re-runs episodes with the Trio. I almost remember every scene. In short Viren couldn't hold my attention. I am really glad Abhi Sir came of board, he was what the CID team needed then with ACP and Daya Sir.

Today in one case there is no ACP, no Daya Sir, No Freddie, No Asha. There is someone called Vivek and Patil. This Vivek is still seen in other serials but I can't recollect a single name, I will try to post a pic. Poor Patil did not even get a closeup. Seemed like Substitutes for this one episode.
Ashutosh is better off as a director, not an actor I presume Smile
Aditya has always been an actor.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Its not like that either. I have seen a lot of Ashu Sir's work as an actor since childhood. He has done a lot of work in Hindi and Marathi Serials in good old DD days, I still remember his episode from Circus. Then he has done Hindi and Marathi films too. I have never disliked his work. I just think he was misfit for this role, that of a CID Officer. Adi Sir is an actor in a different league altogether. He seems to live Abhijit and that makes all the difference.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
The Episode with Adi Sir but not as Abhijit is being aired today - THE CASE OF STOLEN GUN. His name is Paresh. ACP's gun is stolen in this case. And Frieddie's name is Michael Wackoand he is without a mustache. Yeah kaunse se zamaane ka episode hai.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 04 January 2010 at 7:14am

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:48am | IP Logged
"Today in one case there is no ACP, no Daya Sir, No Freddie, No Asha"
I felt lik am watching some oder showOuch...though in few episodes daya sir was der but his role wasn't much..Stern Smileviren sir was solving d whole case n i was feeling lik "pplz daya sir ko bhi toh kuch bolne do"

@prabhaLOL sachi me dunno kaunse zamane ka episode thaLOL

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 7:59am | IP Logged

I know mere Daya Sir ko kuch role hi nahin diya. Yeh Viren wala era to bahut bore lag raha hai bhai. Yeh 1998 ke episodes mein Daya sir kahan gayab ho gaye beech beech mein. College mein the kya, exams the. How old was he when he joined. When he is not there unko bahut miss karti hoon.

But Man Adi Sir, aap kya actor ho, kya actor ho ji aap. Mazaa aa gaya aapka performance dekhke in THE CASE OF STOLEN GUN. What a performance, I was gripped. He is brilliant when it comes to showing internal conflict. I am falling short of words. Can't believe this 11 year old episode could grip me like this. And thank GOD there was no Viren but sad there was no Daya Sir either.

Someone said Adi Sir has done an episode in which ACP and Daya Sir are driving when he comes scared and shivering. He asks then to help him as someone is out to kill him. I can't recollect any such episode and today's episode did not have anything like this either. So my guess is Adi Sir has done another story as Non-Abhijit. I want to see that one too.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 04 January 2010 at 8:06pm

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Oh, I loved the Stolen Gun case! Hats off to Aditya Srivastav, he's a real acting gem. I wish he gets bigger roles befitting his talent..

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Yaar, someone post the Viren episodes. I really miss those.CryCry Those were the real mysteries.  The Ashutosh Gowarikar era was the best after the Abhijit-Daya-Daksh-Aditi era because the cases were really hard to solve. I have vivid recollections but can't remember anything because I was 3 then. Plus, I live abroad and even though I have Sony, they don't show the old episodes on the US Sony TV, only CID Classic Cases.Angry

Edited by debayon - 04 January 2010 at 1:20pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top