CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 148

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
prabhanarayan Aww Unhappy, I want to see it, can't wait for it to come. Any idea how old Mr. Shetty was when he took on the Role of Daya Sir. Ever since I saw him for the first time, I could never miss him in any scene he was around. He came across as a perfect Youngster in a new job and grew up with the show.
Pls record this episode when it comes....it is one of the best. I became a HUUUGEEE fan of Daya after I saw this. I have seen this episode only once, that too 11-12 years back, but still remember this episode so well. Can't wait to see it again.

Edited by visrom - 03 January 2010 at 12:56am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 6)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CASE OF IMPOSSIBLE MURDER Folder [2001]

Synopsis: One if my favorite cases. Abhi Sir is charged for murder.

Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-01 : 10:25 min
Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-02 : 12:05 min
Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-03 : 09:09 min
Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-04 : 07:46 min

This is one of my favorite cases. I could see is any number of times and knowing the climax made no difference. I had seen it in 2001 when it was originally aired and it was firmly stuck in my memory. I have been waiting to see a re-run of it since a long long time. Abhi Sir was very badly framed in this one. The first scene in Part 03 is my favorite scene. I still remember I was so involved in the proceeding I was on the edge of my seat. Just love it.

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 06 January 2010 at 9:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachi_poorvivisromdebayon

anikay

anikay

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 7:12am | IP Logged
@Prabha Narayan,

Thanks a ton for giving the rest of the Vanishing Lady story. God bless!

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Does anyone have pics/videos of Inspector Jayant, played by Tushar Dalvi?

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
grrrrrrrrrrreaaaaaaaaat

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

I have two case which have Inspector Jayant..One is Abhi Sir's first episode "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE" and one of my favorite cases "THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION".

"THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION" is one of my favorite cases, I could recollect every scene even though I had seen it just once until this repeat came. This was Jayant's first Episode, he was from computer department and worked with CID for a very short Duration. This case falls in Pre-Abhijit Era. Its the second last case before Abhi Sir entered. Then he worked with ACP, Daya Sir, Abhi Sir, Freddie and Sudhakar on a few more cases. Not sure about Asha she is mssing from the 3-4 cases I have seen having Inspector Jayant.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

CID is able to save Mr. Wilson but they are unable to get hold of Vasudev. The voiceover towards the end says that Vasudev and CID may come face to face in later episodes.

I remember this case very well and back then I looked forward to seeing them revisit this case at a later point. Unfortunately I think they completely forgot about it. It's a shame really. It'd be very interesting to revisit Vasudev's case and finally apprehend him.

Originally posted by debayon

I have two case which have Inspector Jayant..One is Abhi Sir's first episode "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE" and one of my favorite cases "THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION".

"THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION" is one of my favorite cases, I could recollect every scene even though I had seen it just once until this repeat came. This was Jayant's first Episode, he was from computer department and worked with CID for a very short Duration. This case falls in Pre-Abhijit Era. Its the second last case before Abhi Sir entered. Then he worked with ACP, Daya Sir, Abhi Sir, Freddie and Sudhakar on a few more cases. Not sure about Asha she is mssing from the 3-4 cases I have seen having Inspector Jayant.

I had completely forgotten about Insp Jayant until you mentioned him and posted a photo here. I remember him now. He was in the team in the transitional period between Viren and Abhijeet. Maybe I am remembering wrong but I think he was a little uncomfortable working with murders and all, being that he was from the computer department.

Anyway, please upload those episodes ASAP. I'd love to watch them. Big smile

Edited by Kal El - 03 January 2010 at 10:46pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

CID is able to save Mr. Wilson but they are unable to get hold of Vasudev. The voiceover towards the end says that Vasudev and CID may come face to face in later episodes.

I remember this case very well and back then I looked forward to seeing them revisit this case at a later point. Unfortunately I think they completely forgot about it. It's a shame really. It'd be very interesting to revisit Vasudev's case and finally apprehend him.

Yeah, even I waited for them to nab him but they just forgot about him.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top