CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 148

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 01 January 2010 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Just saw the last part of a 1999 Episode which seems like its from Pre-Abhijit Era Big smile. It had another officer, Inspector Jayant played by Tushar Dalvi. Can't wait for Abhi Sir's First Episode. We know Abhi sir came 2 years later, 1999 is just perfect, a few 1999 Episodes showed Abhi Sir investigating too. I hope they show it soon and I can grab it.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 01 January 2010 at 11:57pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hey how do u read out my mind? Confused Smile even i ws to say the same thing.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CASE OF ACCUSED OFFICER Folder [2000]

Synopsis: One of Abhi Sir's fantastic performances.  He is accused of taking bribe.

Case_Of_Accused_Officer-01 : 08:42 min
Case_Of_Accused_Officer-02 : 10:47 min
Case_Of_Accused_Officer-03 : 08:23 min
Case_Of_Accused_Officer-04 : 11:48 min

This is one of Abhi Sir's best performances. Just see him when he is asking ACP why they are searching his house or when he is questioning the manager of the communication center. Awesome. He just is BRILLIANT.

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 06 January 2010 at 9:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

visromdebayon

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CID CLIPS Folder

Synopsis: Some of my personal favorite clips from various CID Episodes.

Clip_01_Daya Power (Terrorist) : 00:37 min
Clip_02_Abhijit Memory Loss (Recap) : 00:37 min
Clip_03_Abhi-Daya (Uncle) : 02:12 min

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 06 January 2010 at 9:21pm

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the videos prabha. :) BTW did anyone record any Pre-Abhijeet episodes? I've been watching the show from beginning and I really miss the Ashutosh Gowariker era. It'd be great if we could get some of those episodes here.

Is anyone else a little irritated by the random order of the reruns? I'd like if they show them in order right from Episode 1 just like in CID Files. :|

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Yesterday I only saw Inspector Jayant, who was part of CID before Abhi Sir came back. He even worked with him on a few cases. I was really surprised to see that Abhi Sir's first Episode is mainly in flashback. Daya Sir and ACP are telling inspector Jayant about him, what happened to him 2 years back. Kya acting kiya hai Abhi Sir, wah mazaa aa gaya.

The really old ones haven't been shown yet. When one of the Episodes ended they showed a preview of the next episode which had Inspector Viren (Ashutosh Gowariker). It about how a sportsman played by Sahil who is Viren's friend is given poison in a party. After I saw the preview I remember that case very clearly but the Episode hasn't been aired yet.

The order of showing Episodes has no logic. On Friday they showed CID for 11 hours out of which only one case was from 2000 while rest was from mid 2008 onwards. Then on Saturday they showed CID for 8 hours and started with the concluding part of the THE CASE OF POISONED CHOCOLATES Confused. Earlier I was irritated with the flow but not anymore. I have missed a lot of repeats when this "ONLY CID ON SONY" phase had started. If they had started from beginning I would have missed the earlier episodes again. Now atleast I know they will come sometime in the coming weeks. However I hope once this random transmission is done, they start from the beginning again.

I really want to see Daya Sir first episode now and that episode in which ACP tells him - "You are one of my best officers". A very small clip was showed during Daya Sir's death scene in the Beharoopiya Episode. Inspector Viren was standing there too, Daya Sir looked almost in tears in that one.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 02 January 2010 at 9:34pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Yesterday I only saw Inspector Jayant, who was part of CID before Abhi Sir came back. He even worked with him on a few cases. I was really surprised to see that Abhi Sir's first Episode is mainly in flashback. Daya Sir and ACP are telling inspector Jayant about him, what happened to him 2 years back. Kya acting kiya hai Abhi Sir, wah mazaa aa gaya.

The really old ones haven't been shown yet. When one of the Episodes ended they showed a preview of the next episode which had Inspector Viren (Ashutosh Gowariker). It about how a sportsman played by Sahil who is Viren's friend is given poison in a party. After I saw the preview I remember that case very clearly but the Episode hasn't been aired yet.

The order of showing Episodes has no logic. On Friday they showed CID for 11 hours out of which only one case was from 2000 while rest was from mid 2008 onwards. Then on Saturday they showed CID for 8 hours and started with the concluding part of the THE CASE OF POISONED CHOCOLATES Confused. Earlier I was irritated with the flow but not anymore. I have missed a lot of repeats when this "ONLY CID ON SONY" phase had started. If they had started from beginning I would have missed the earlier episodes again. Now atleast I know they will come sometime in the coming weeks. However I hope once this random transmission is done, they start from the beginning again.

I really want to see Daya Sir first episode now and that episode in which ACP tells him - "You are one of my best officers". A very small clip was showed during Daya Sir's death scene in the Beharoopiya Episode. Inspector Viren was standing there too, Daya Sir looked almost in tears in that one.

I'll tell you when the ACP says that...it happens when Daya is accused of murder and suspended. Viren takes his gun and asks him to lie low for a few days till the case is solved and Daya feels bad about this. That's when the ACP comes and tells him "I know you have not committed the murder, but till  we prove it, you have to be suspended, but you are one of my best officers. Don't worry".

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

somu05

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

I'll tell you when the ACP says that...it happens when Daya is accused of murder and suspended. Viren takes his gun and asks him to lie low for a few days till the case is solved and Daya feels bad about this. That's when the ACP comes and tells him "I know you have not committed the murder, but till  we prove it, you have to be suspended, but you are one of my best officers. Don't worry".

Aww Unhappy, I want to see it, can't wait for it to come. Any idea how old Mr. Shetty was when he took on the Role of Daya Sir. Ever since I saw him for the first time, I could never miss him in any scene he was around. He came across as a perfect Youngster in a new job and grew up with the show.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top