CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

Guyz anyone remembers the episode in wich Daya ws captured in a cam sittin behind the person givin money to sm1. in that epi, there ws Daya's relative who made Daya meet the person who gave the money. n the relative called Daya as "DADA" 😆 i dunno xactly. i heard it that way. wat case ws that? n  i frgot. wat ws the case in the episode CASE OF THE DISHONEST COP ? js gimme a short flashbak anyone. i'll remember/.

That was THECASE OF BLACKMAILER VICTIM. How can I forget that one, ACP called Daya Sir an Emotional Fool. I felt so bad, can't see Daya Sir upset.

In this case Daya Sir's Jijaji introduces him to a friend, say Raman who is a photographer by profession. Raman tells Daya Sir that someone has been blackmailing him for years. This time he has asked for a final big amount and would return the evidence. He would like Daya Sir to accompany him, just in case he creates trouble but not arrest the blackmailer. Initially Daya Sir refuses saying that he needs bodyguard and not a CID Officer. However on his Jajaji's insistence he agrees but decides that once the deal is done he will arrest the blackmailer. They go to a restaurant and Daya Sir sits on a table behind Raman. While Raman and Blackmailer were exchanging packets, Raman looks at Daya Sir, who gives him a go ahead signal and that moment is captured on camera by a photographer. Daya Sir runs behind him but he manages to flee on a bike and even the blackmailer has left by then. Daya Sir tells ACP about it who gets mad at him for behaving irresponsibly. In the meantime they get the news that Raman has been shot. Now ACP is angrier.

CID goes to Raman's Studio where he was shot at, meet with his secretary who says she wasn't aware that Raman was being blackmailed. They manage to track the photographer and he tells them that the blackmailer asked him to take a picture and flee. They reach the blackmailer's house where they find out that actually it was Raman who was blackmailing them and Raman told them that going to the police will not help because he had the backing of a CID Officer. They wanted to expose the officer so they asked the photographer to take that picture. The picture is given the press and Daya Sir is stuck. He offers his resignation but ACP says he will not accept it yet and asks him to go on vacation.

Then CID team is looking for Clues in Raman's studio. They find that the C Section of the Telephone Diary has been torn and taken away. The Secretary tells them a few days back she had transferred all the numbers to an electronic Telephone Diary. They scan through it and find one name that of Dr Charudutt who the Secretary did not know about. They meet him who tells him that he was also being blackmailed by Raman. Since Clues showed that Charudutt had come to visit Raman on the day he was shot, he is a suspect. They check his car and find gloves with gun powder on it. Charudutt tells them that he had come to give Raman money on that day but when he reached the spot Raman was already shot, so he took away his file and tore the C Part of the Directory, he did not kill anyone. Dr Salunke makes progress and manages to get killer's fingerprints inside the found glove. These do not match Dr Charudutt's prints. This and further investigation leads the CID to believe that the Killer was still there when Charudutt came to meet Raman. He put the glove in his car and took away all the other people's files.

Here Daya Sir is very upset. He is very upset with his Jijaji for getting him into all this mess and starts asking about Raman. His Jijaji tells him that Raman was his collage friend, a good photographer who had joined a detective agency. Then he quit the job, opened a studio, made meteoric progress and soon became very rich. Daya Sir goes and meets up with the Detective Agency's head who tells him that they threw Raman out because he was no good. He was given 7 cases and he did finish any of them. Daya Sir, requests him to give him details of the all those 7 cases. The head says - 'generally we don't share our client details with anyone but I have read about you, I know you are good officer and Raman got you in trouble so I will help you'. When Daya Sir, goes through the case files he find the name of the first blackmailer (actually a victim) and Dr Charudutt's details. He contact Abhi Sir and gives him details of all the other 5 people blackmailed by Raman.

All the 7 suspects are called their fingerprints are taken but none match. Suddenly something strikes ACP, he asks Salunke to check the Secretary's prints and they match perfectly. She was the one who killed Raman since he was blackmailing her uncle (one of the 7 suspects). I missed the end, due to power failure so I don't know how things got sorted for Daya Sir. I am sure he was taken back since he was nowhere at fault.

Sorry I couldn't write in short, I am terrible at summarizing. Hope its not tooooooo long
😃
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
Originally posted by anikay

Hii

I would like to know what happened to this case, whoese title I vaguely remember.
The story goes like this: A girl in a red saree takes a taxi to Worli and gets down in between at a building. She asks the taxi driver to wait and that she would return. The driver keeps waiting for 2 hours and she does not return. Meanwhile, Abhijeet reaches the spot and both go in search of her in the building. They find an inhaler on the floor and but not her.
They go to her newspaper office and the editor Vasudev says she called up from her house. Abhijeet and taxi driver go to her rented house and ask the landlady about her. the landlady says she is in the house and a woman comes out. But the taxi driver says it is not the woman he took as passenger.
Meanwhile, Daya and others get a call from a man who cries that he has done something worng. Before he expalins, the line is disconnected. Daya and others search the area of the call and find a dead body near a PCO with a paper in his hand. The paper has the name Vasudev written on it.

Can anybody tell me which case is this and the further story or video of this episode? Im dying to know what happened.

That was THE CASE OF VANISHING LADY.

The CID team is in office. Abhi Sir has been assigned the duty to protect say Mr. Wilson who has come from abroad to invest in some Indian Key projects. Some terrorist organizations don't want this to happen so Mr. Wilson is on their hit list. Abhi Sir has ensured his safety and made arrangements for him to stay with say Mr. Sharma who is involved with Mr. Wilson in the deals. Mr. Wilson is going to leave the next day and Abhi sir has to accompany him to the airport to ensure his safety.

Since Abhi Sir has to be up early he leaves to go home. On the way he sees and taxi driver and a watchman fighting. The Driver says he had picked up a lady passenger say Sudha who said she had to go ahead and will be back in 5 minutes as she had to deliver a parcel at the 4th floor but it's been more than 40 min and she has not come back, while the watchman is saying that there is no outside in the building. They all go to the 4th Floor, where they find an asthma pump. Driver says that belongs to Sudha. Abhi Sir enquires about people staying on the 4th floor. 2 out of 3 flats on the floor are empty. They meet the old couple staying in the only occupied flat. The Old lady says that she had gone to sleep and the old man can't hear will by his left ear, they did not hear anything, nobody gave them any parcel. So Abhi Sir and the Driver go to Sudha's office from where she had taken the taxi. It's the office of Southern Times and it editor, Vasudev was still there. He tells them that he had sent Sudha with a parcel and about 10 minutes back he called him saying that she dad delivered the parcel and had just reached home. Now Abhi Sir and the Driver reach Sudha's home where she is staying as PG. There they meet Sudha who apologies saying that she forgot about the taxi but even give the taxi fare to the driver. But the Driver says that this is not the girl who was in his taxi, she was a different woman.

On the other hand just after Abhi Sir had left, Daya Sir receives a call from someone who is crying on the phone saying that he had made a big mistake for money but before he could say what he had done the phone is disconnected. Daya Sir and Asha start investigation. Since the call was short they could only find the name of the street from where there call was made. Daya, Asha, Sudhakar and Freddie start checking each public phone on that street. Finally Daya Sir finds a dead body near a public phone. On checking his belongings Madan who looked like am mechanic and had a paper in his hand with Vasudev's name and number on it. All this while Abhi and Daya Sir are in touch, now they had a common link called Vasudev.

The full CID team meats up, they all go back to Southern Times office and are surprised to see an empty office. Daya Sir contacts someone to get details about Southern Times and is told that there is no circulation of this paper in Mumbai, only in Southern States. They go back to Sudha's house and find her landlord tied up. She tells them that they had taken her son hostage, hence she lied. That was not Sudha. They again go back to the old couple's house because they know for sure that Sudha was last see there. When the old man opens the door, Abhi Sir notices him fixing the ear plug on his right ear this time, he finds it fishy. They enter the house and start checking they find a parcel under the bed, the driver recognizes it, it's the same parcel he had seen in Sudha's hand. The parcel had nothing but old newspapers. On further questioning they tell the team that they do small favors for Vasudev for money. Today he had told them to take parcel from Sudha and give her tea with sleeping tablets. Then two men came and took her away. One of the guys was wearing a lot of gold and they were saying on the phone that they will hide Sudha in a Mill and before the police is able to find her their job will be done. The Driver remembers that he had seen a red car go out of the building and driver had a lot of gold on his hand, though he did not see any faces. Everyone asks Abhi Sir to go home since he has to report on duty soon.

The CID goes out searching for the red car in all the mills around the city. Daya Sir finally finds the red car outside a mill and Sudha in it. Sudha tells them that she heard Vasudev on the phone asking someone to kill Madan before he creates more problems. She recollects that someone called Madan had called in the office earlier who introduced himself as a mechanic from Star Garage. CID realises this must be the same Madan they found dead near the booth. By now, Abhi Sir is on duty accompanying Mr. Wilson to the airport. Daya Sir and Asha reach Star Garage, on question they find that Madan was busy the whole day fixing Mr. Sharma's car. This is the same Mr. Sharma, Mr. Wilson was staying with. They inform Abhi Sir, he runs and gets Mr. Wilson out of his car and shortly a bomb explodes. CID is able to save Mr. Wilson but they are unable to get hold of Vasudev. The voiceover towards the end says that Vasudev and CID may come face to face in later episodes.
Just saw the last part of a 1999 Episode which seems like its from Pre-Abhijit Era 😃. It had another officer, Inspector Jayant played by Tushar Dalvi. Can't wait for Abhi Sir's First Episode. We know Abhi sir came 2 years later, 1999 is just perfect, a few 1999 Episodes showed Abhi Sir investigating too. I hope they show it soon and I can grab it.
hey how do u read out my mind? 😕 😊 even i ws to say the same thing.
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CASE OF ACCUSED OFFICER Folder [2000]

Synopsis: One of Abhi Sir's fantastic performances.  He is accused of taking bribe.

Case_Of_Accused_Officer-01 : 08:42 min
Case_Of_Accused_Officer-02 : 10:47 min
Case_Of_Accused_Officer-03 : 08:23 min
Case_Of_Accused_Officer-04 : 11:48 min

This is one of Abhi Sir's best performances. Just see him when he is asking ACP why they are searching his house or when he is questioning the manager of the communication center. Awesome. He just is BRILLIANT.

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CID CLIPS Folder

Synopsis: Some of my personal favorite clips from various CID Episodes.

Clip_01_Daya Power (Terrorist) : 00:37 min
Clip_02_Abhijit Memory Loss (Recap) : 00:37 min
Clip_03_Abhi-Daya (Uncle) : 02:12 min

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.
Thanks for the videos prabha. :) BTW did anyone record any Pre-Abhijeet episodes? I've been watching the show from beginning and I really miss the Ashutosh Gowariker era. It'd be great if we could get some of those episodes here.

Is anyone else a little irritated by the random order of the reruns? I'd like if they show them in order right from Episode 1 just like in CID Files. :|
Yesterday I only saw Inspector Jayant, who was part of CID before Abhi Sir came back. He even worked with him on a few cases. I was really surprised to see that Abhi Sir's first Episode is mainly in flashback. Daya Sir and ACP are telling inspector Jayant about him, what happened to him 2 years back. Kya acting kiya hai Abhi Sir, wah mazaa aa gaya.

The really old ones haven't been shown yet. When one of the Episodes ended they showed a preview of the next episode which had Inspector Viren (Ashutosh Gowariker). It about how a sportsman played by Sahil who is Viren's friend is given poison in a party. After I saw the preview I remember that case very clearly but the Episode hasn't been aired yet.

The order of showing Episodes has no logic. On Friday they showed CID for 11 hours out of which only one case was from 2000 while rest was from mid 2008 onwards. Then on Saturday they showed CID for 8 hours and started with the concluding part of the THE CASE OF POISONED CHOCOLATES 😕. Earlier I was irritated with the flow but not anymore. I have missed a lot of repeats when this "ONLY CID ON SONY" phase had started. If they had started from beginning I would have missed the earlier episodes again. Now atleast I know they will come sometime in the coming weeks. However I hope once this random transmission is done, they start from the beginning again.

I really want to see Daya Sir first episode now and that episode in which ACP tells him - "You are one of my best officers". A very small clip was showed during Daya Sir's death scene in the Beharoopiya Episode. Inspector Viren was standing there too, Daya Sir looked almost in tears in that one.
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

Yesterday I only saw Inspector Jayant, who was part of CID before Abhi Sir came back. He even worked with him on a few cases. I was really surprised to see that Abhi Sir's first Episode is mainly in flashback. Daya Sir and ACP are telling inspector Jayant about him, what happened to him 2 years back. Kya acting kiya hai Abhi Sir, wah mazaa aa gaya.

The really old ones haven't been shown yet. When one of the Episodes ended they showed a preview of the next episode which had Inspector Viren (Ashutosh Gowariker). It about how a sportsman played by Sahil who is Viren's friend is given poison in a party. After I saw the preview I remember that case very clearly but the Episode hasn't been aired yet.

The order of showing Episodes has no logic. On Friday they showed CID for 11 hours out of which only one case was from 2000 while rest was from mid 2008 onwards. Then on Saturday they showed CID for 8 hours and started with the concluding part of the THE CASE OF POISONED CHOCOLATES 😕. Earlier I was irritated with the flow but not anymore. I have missed a lot of repeats when this "ONLY CID ON SONY" phase had started. If they had started from beginning I would have missed the earlier episodes again. Now atleast I know they will come sometime in the coming weeks. However I hope once this random transmission is done, they start from the beginning again.

I really want to see Daya Sir first episode now and that episode in which ACP tells him - "You are one of my best officers". A very small clip was showed during Daya Sir's death scene in the Beharoopiya Episode. Inspector Viren was standing there too, Daya Sir looked almost in tears in that one.

I'll tell you when the ACP says that...it happens when Daya is accused of murder and suspended. Viren takes his gun and asks him to lie low for a few days till the case is solved and Daya feels bad about this. That's when the ACP comes and tells him "I know you have not committed the murder, but till  we prove it, you have to be suspended, but you are one of my best officers. Don't worry".
Originally posted by visrom

I'll tell you when the ACP says that...it happens when Daya is accused of murder and suspended. Viren takes his gun and asks him to lie low for a few days till the case is solved and Daya feels bad about this. That's when the ACP comes and tells him "I know you have not committed the murder, but till  we prove it, you have to be suspended, but you are one of my best officers. Don't worry".

Aww 😔, I want to see it, can't wait for it to come. Any idea how old Mr. Shetty was when he took on the Role of Daya Sir. Ever since I saw him for the first time, I could never miss him in any scene he was around. He came across as a perfect Youngster in a new job and grew up with the show.