CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 148

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

THE CASE OF INJURED WITNESS has been uploaded
http://www.4shared.com/dir/26674367/80e006f0/CID.html
Thank you sooo much. I was really sad that I couldn't watch this.
And whenever you record something, put it online...I am sure lot of people would want it. Create a new topic and put it up.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
visrom thanks for letting me know.

hmmm looks like 4shared has truncated all the video files to a max length of 7 minutes which is weird, thus none of the videos seem complete. I am deleting the files now, I will upload them in zipped format as soon as I can, hopefully we will not have problems then.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Yesterday they aired a 1999 Episode called "THE CASE OF MISSING FATHER". Before this episode started they gave a short recap of what happened to Abhijit Sir. the voice-over said that  - The audience will remember that such an such incident occured on Abhijit's life after which he lost his memory. That incident still haunts him. But ACP realised that inspite of memory loss Abhijit is a great ditective and decided to keep him in his team, now see Abhijit on his next case.

Then the next case was filmed during Ganpati festival, so my guess is this episode came around Aug-Sept 1999. So whatever has happened to Abhijit Sir, has happened before that. We still have to wait for his first episode to come. The 1999 episodes that are being aired now are the ones after his memory loss.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:07am | IP Logged
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CASE OF INJURED WITNESS Folder [1999]

Synopsis: One of Daya Sir's fantastic performances. His family is taken hostage by criminals who want him to commit a crime for them.

Case_Of_Injured_Witness-01 : 10:59 min
Case_Of_Injured_Witness-02 : 10.17 min
Case_Of_Injured_Witness-03 : 08:25 min
Case_Of_Injured_Witness-04 : 11:13 min

TITLE MUSIC Folder

Synopsis: CID Title Music over the years.

CID - Classic Cases : 20 sec
CID - Title Music - 01 : 38 sec
CID - Title Music - 02 : 39 sec
CID - Title Music - 03 : 41 sec
CID - Title Music - 04 : 39 sec
CID - Title Music - 05 : 32 sec

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 06 January 2010 at 9:15pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Today they showed, episodes originally aired around Sept-Nov 1999. In one of the episodes I heard Daya Sir introduce himself to a Chemist as SUB INSPECTOR DAYA. I wonder when he got a promotion and what was Abhi Sir's rank then.

Also in one of the episodes Abhi Sir was all aggressive and talking about beating up the criminal once they nab him and ACP scolds him saying what wrong with you. Not seen him like that before, he has never been one to use muscle power. I think he was a little different when he started and gradually changed into what we see now.

In all these 1999 Daya and Abhi Sir are strictly professionals, just colleagues with a Senior-Junior relationship. 

Edited by prabhanarayan - 29 December 2009 at 11:35am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Today they showed the following cases

1 - THE CASE OF THE VANISHING LADY (CONCLUDING PART), yr 1999
2 - THE CASE OF DEADLY FRAME UP, yr 2000
3 - THE CASE OF ACCUSED OFFICER, yr 2000
4 - THE CASE OF HIJACKED CAR, yr 2000
5 - THE CASE OF BLIND WITNESS, yr 2000
6 - THE CASE OF DYING STATEMENT, yr 2000

The Case I liked the most today was THE CASE OF ACCUSED OFFICER where Abhi Sir is accused of taking bribe. At one point his house is attacked by a mob they catch hold of him and beat him up so bad. I almost yelled for Daya Sir to come and rescue him. What an Actor Abhi Sir is, just WOW. His entire body acts. You can feel his restlessness when he is trying to find clues of his innocence. I will try putting up this Case over the weekend.

Towards the end of THE CASE OF HIJACKED CAR, ACP looses his eyesight. During case 5 and 6, he is still unable to see. In THE CASE OF BLIND WITNESS you can see the bond Daya Sir and ACP shared, its beautiful. There is so much respect, love and concern. The other care too but their bond came out as special. The way Daya Sir takes care of him, without making him feel that he can't see. The best part of Daya Sir is that he is a muscle man with a heart. That combination is rare to find, frankly I have seen no one like that except Daya Sir. 

If anyone would like to details on any of the cases above feel free to ask except THE CASE OF ACCUSED OFFICER because that one I will upload. I really liked the story.

And those like me who are waiting for Abhi Sir's first episode, it seems we have to wait longer because now the cases being aired have moved from later half of 1999 to early 2000 cases.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 30 December 2009 at 11:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

shaina_mbbs

Groupbie

shaina_mbbs

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 11:42am | IP Logged
 In THE CASE OF BLIND WITNESS you can see the bond Daya Sir and ACP shared, its beautiful. There is so much respect, love and concern. The other care too but their bond came out as special. The way Daya Sir takes care of him, without making him feel that he can't see. The best part of Daya Sir is that he is a muscle man with a heart. That combination is rare to find, frankly I have seen no one like that except Daya Sir. 
I agree with u..dat was really a touching scene..Smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 30 December 2009 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Prabhanarayan, pls upload whatever you have...because I missed everything yesterday...and would probably miss everything today. If you find any good episode, pls record it.

Abhijeet accused??? Sounds very interesting...awaiting the video.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top