CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 148

Page 1
Page   of 148
Page 3 Page 148

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prabhanarayan

If KISSA NAMUMKIN KHOON KA is aired and I am able to record it, I will try to upload. That is one Episode I would like to store. My connection is not great may take 2-3 days to upload. If thats ok, I will see what I can do.

Pls, record some of the good ones and put them online...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 7:26pm | IP Logged

I am unable to recollect the Case Title. This story was aired on Saturday (26 Dec 09) about Drugs Racket. CID Team visits a jail where they find a young boy arrested and serving a long jail term for selling drugs. They meet the boy who tells them that he was a drug addict but did not sell drugs. ACP feels bad for a boy and decided to expose the people involved so that this boy's jail term could be reduced. Abhijit Sir disguised himself as a Drug Dealer.

I have got to know that the actor who played the young boy is B. P. Singh Saab's son, I think his elder son. I don't know his name but if I am not wrong he occasionally directs CID episodes too. This story was aired in 2000. Anyone remembers the Case Title? Let me know I will update this post.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by visrom

................... in one episode they showed this lady called Shruti entering Abhijeet's house, cooking for him etc and in the next day's classic cases they didn't show the next episode. I badly wanted to see what happened because I have not seen this Shruti -Abhijeet affair when it was first aired. (If anyone can give me details, I'll be grateful)..................

Answering your question here, since this is the thread to discuss about re-runs.

This was one of the Background stories involving Abhijit Sir which went on for weeks, established by one-one scene in every episode.

One day Abhi Sir is getting ready to leave when this lady called Shruti comes with her daughter and tells him that she is his friend's wife. I think his name was Viren. She tells him that Viren is dead and because they got married without their families' consent, she has no place to go. She could not think of anyone else but Abhijit to help her, she has come here. Abhijit asks his home-caretaker to make Shruti comfortable. Then for several episodes they show how, Shruti starts taking care of the house, making sure Abhi Sir is well fed, the CID team is shown having food at Abhi Sir's place. Slowly Abhi Sir starts falling for Shruti. He starts thinking of proposing to her and buys a ring. Around that same time he sees Viren moving around in the Market places but before he could confront him, Viren is lost in the crowd. Abhi Sir is very angry and he yells at Shruti for lying to her about Viren's death. She tells him that the police told her that Viren has died in an accident but if he is alive she wants to meet her husband. Along with the main case, Abhi Sir is trying to know about Viren's whereabouts. He also asks for Daya Sir's help, who like always is ever ready. One day they finally find Viren in a restaurant, Abhi Sir confronts him. Viren tells him that he got into a bad habit of gambling and for that he took money from a goon. Now he is not in a position to repay the loan and that goon started threatening him that he will kill his family if his money is not returned. So seeing no alternative he staged his death so that Shruti and his daughter can be safe. Abhi Sir scolds him for his irresponsible behavior and assures to help him out. Then Abhi and Daya Sir trace the location of the goon and attack him. He fires on Daya Sir and he is hit in the chest but is saved due to bulletproof vest. Finally they manage to arrest him. Abhi Sir then takes Viren home who meets his wife and daughter. Then eventually Shruti leaves with her husband thanking Abhi Sir. Abhi Sir is very sad; Daya Sir consoles him and says it's good that he did not move further. After Daya Sir leaves Abhi Sir throws the ring he had brought for Shruti.

Does anyone remember "ABHIJIT IN DANGER" story. He wakes up to see that he has lost his gun and id card. His cloths are stained with blood and he could not recollect where he was the previous night.  He only sees flashes. Then they have a case about a woman killed in her house. When he reaches the house, he feels he has been there before and then he finds his gun and picks it up without telling anyone. The story ended with the culprit committing suicide. But CID still wants to know who the other guy in the house was. This investigation becomes the side story for some upcoming episodes. During the next case they show Aditi entering CID team and ACP gives her the task to find the second person. She investigated and finds that it was Abhijit, she reveals this presence of CID team. ACP asks Abhijit Sir what he was doing there and he says he does not know, he does not remember anything.

After this the re-runs moved to older episode and I never got to see the end of this side story. Does anyone recollect why Abhijit Sir was there in that house?

Does anyone recollect the above background story?

Edited by prabhanarayan - 27 December 2009 at 10:52pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
I saw just bits of the next episode...

Abhijeet keeps getting episodes of giddiness etc...and goes for checkup with Aditi. Then the doctor finds that there is a wound at the back of his head and that's the cause for  his gidiness etc...then Aditi asks Abhijeet for a sample of his hair and says that she is only doing her duty. Abhijeet tells her that he doesn't need to be reminded of what 'duty' is. And so on....I couldn't see it fully.

It is so difficult to sit glued to the TV whole day 7 days a week.  Cry  Everything else in life comes to a standstill.

I wish they show only 2-3 episodes a day and that too at predictable hours in sequence from episode 1 in 1997. And also show us what is coming up next day...so that we can plan our work accordingly.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Today I saw a 1999 aired Episode. Its called - THE CASE OF INJURED WITNESS. Daya Sir is such a fine actor, my GOD. I can't recollect seeing this episode but I loved Daya Sir in this one. I have to store this one. Daya Sir, is such a fantastic actor who hasn't really got the scope to show what he is all about due to the nature of the show. This one gives you the glimpse. He is the one and only Muscle Man who can emote, and how, wow. His scene in the hospital with the injured witness till his breakdown in front of ACP is just fab. Love you Daya Sir, you are a gem.

I always thought Inspector Daya's name was just DAYA but in this episode the name plate on the door reads - S. DAYANAND. Also in this one Daya is adressing Abhijit as SIR through out.

Edited by prabhanarayan - 28 December 2009 at 8:31am

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Today I saw a 1999 aired Episode. Its called - THE CASE OF INJURED WITNESS. Daya Sir is such a fine actor, my GOD. I can't recollect seeing this episode but I loved Daya Sir in this one. I have to store this one. Daya Sir, is such a fantastic actor who hasn't really got the scope to show what he is all about due to the nature of the show. This one gives you the glimpse. He is the one and only Muscle Man who can emote, and how, wow. His scene in the hospital with the injured witness till his breakdown in front of ACP is just fab. Love you Daya Sir, you are a gem.

I always thought Inspector Daya's name was just DAYA but in this episode the name plate on the door reads - S. DAYANAND. Also in this one Daya is adressing Abhijit as SIR through out.
I couldn't see this episode. Pls put them online if you have it.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Ok I will put it up. Youtube does not work for me. I have created this share on 4shared.com. If members have problems they can ask those who can download to put it up on different share site. I will not be able to upload multiple times. Whenever I upload any CID related stuff will put them here

http://www.4shared.com/dir/26674367/80e006f0/CID.html

Edited by prabhanarayan - 28 December 2009 at 4:04pm

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
THE CASE OF INJURED WITNESS will uploaded here
http://www.4shared.com/dir/26674367/80e006f0/CID.html

Edited by prabhanarayan - 28 December 2009 at 6:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top