CID

CID Re-Run (Discussions & Videos) - I - Page 5

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

prabhanarayan Aww 😔, I want to see it, can't wait for it to come. Any idea how old Mr. Shetty was when he took on the Role of Daya Sir. Ever since I saw him for the first time, I could never miss him in any scene he was around. He came across as a perfect Youngster in a new job and grew up with the show.

Pls record this episode when it comes....it is one of the best. I became a HUUUGEEE fan of Daya after I saw this. I have seen this episode only once, that too 11-12 years back, but still remember this episode so well. Can't wait to see it again. Edited by visrom - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabha. thumbnail
The following files have been uploaded here

These files are password protected zip files and the password is my username.

CASE OF IMPOSSIBLE MURDER Folder [2001]

Synopsis: One if my favorite cases. Abhi Sir is charged for murder.

Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-01 : 10:25 min
Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-02 : 12:05 min
Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-03 : 09:09 min
Case_Of_Impossible_Murder-04 : 07:46 min

This is one of my favorite cases. I could see is any number of times and knowing the climax made no difference. I had seen it in 2001 when it was originally aired and it was firmly stuck in my memory. I have been waiting to see a re-run of it since a long long time. Abhi Sir was very badly framed in this one. The first scene in Part 03 is my favorite scene. I still remember I was so involved in the proceeding I was on the edge of my seat. Just love it.

I have mentioned the duration of each file above. I would request someone to please verify and confirm that all the files have been correctly uploaded. Thank you.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
anikay thumbnail
@Prabha Narayan,

Thanks a ton for giving the rest of the Vanishing Lady story. God bless!
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Does anyone have pics/videos of Inspector Jayant, played by Tushar Dalvi?
prabha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

Does anyone have pics/videos of Inspector Jayant, played by Tushar Dalvi?

I have two case which have Inspector Jayant..One is Abhi Sir's first episode "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE" and one of my favorite cases "THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION".

"THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION" is one of my favorite cases, I could recollect every scene even though I had seen it just once until this repeat came. This was Jayant's first Episode, he was from computer department and worked with CID for a very short Duration. This case falls in Pre-Abhijit Era. Its the second last case before Abhi Sir entered. Then he worked with ACP, Daya Sir, Abhi Sir, Freddie and Sudhakar on a few more cases. Not sure about Asha she is mssing from the 3-4 cases I have seen having Inspector Jayant.
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: prabhanarayan

CID is able to save Mr. Wilson but they are unable to get hold of Vasudev. The voiceover towards the end says that Vasudev and CID may come face to face in later episodes.

I remember this case very well and back then I looked forward to seeing them revisit this case at a later point. Unfortunately I think they completely forgot about it. It's a shame really. It'd be very interesting to revisit Vasudev's case and finally apprehend him.

I have two case which have Inspector Jayant..One is Abhi Sir's first episode "THE CASE OF STOLEN DYNAMITE" and one of my favorite cases "THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION".

"THE CASE OF CROSS CONNECTION" is one of my favorite cases, I could recollect every scene even though I had seen it just once until this repeat came. This was Jayant's first Episode, he was from computer department and worked with CID for a very short Duration. This case falls in Pre-Abhijit Era. Its the second last case before Abhi Sir entered. Then he worked with ACP, Daya Sir, Abhi Sir, Freddie and Sudhakar on a few more cases. Not sure about Asha she is mssing from the 3-4 cases I have seen having Inspector Jayant.

I had completely forgotten about Insp Jayant until you mentioned him and posted a photo here. I remember him now. He was in the team in the transitional period between Viren and Abhijeet. Maybe I am remembering wrong but I think he was a little uncomfortable working with murders and all, being that he was from the computer department.

Anyway, please upload those episodes ASAP. I'd love to watch them. 😃
Edited by Kal El - 14 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

I remember this case very well and back then I looked forward to seeing them revisit this case at a later point. Unfortunately I think they completely forgot about it. It's a shame really. It'd be very interesting to revisit Vasudev's case and finally apprehend him.

Yeah, even I waited for them to nab him but they just forgot about him.
prabha. thumbnail
Today they are showing all episodes from 1998. ACP is missing most of the time. Viren is the head while he is away. Mr Gowarikar is a good actor lekin I don't know, may be I am so used to Abhi Sir or what but I miss the spark. Viren seemed like another ACP not a Senior Inspector. I hope you know what I mean. Abhi Sir is fire, looking at today's episodes I realise why I remember most episodes when which had all the ACP-Daya-Abhijit trio but can't recollect any having Viren. I mean Inspector Jayant was there in 4 or 5 Episode and I remembered almost all of them but none of Viren. Today looking at a couple of episodes I felt I have seen something like this before but its not like when I see re-runs episodes with the Trio. I almost remember every scene. In short Viren couldn't hold my attention. I am really glad Abhi Sir came of board, he was what the CID team needed then with ACP and Daya Sir.

Today in one case there is no ACP, no Daya Sir, No Freddie, No Asha. There is someone called Vivek and Patil. This Vivek is still seen in other serials but I can't recollect a single name, I will try to post a pic. Poor Patil did not even get a closeup. Seemed like Substitutes for this one episode.
Edited by prabhanarayan - 14 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Today they are showing all episodes from 1998. ACP is missing most of the time. Viren is the head while he is away. Mr Gowarikar is a good actor lekin I don't know, may be I am so used to Abhi Sir or what but I miss the spark. Viren seemed like another ACP not a Senior Inspector. I hope you know what I mean. Abhi Sir is fire, looking at today's episodes I realise why I remember most episodes when which had all the ACP-Daya-Abhijit trio but can't recollect any having Viren. I mean Inspector Jayant was there in 4 or 5 Episode and I remembered almost all of them but none of Viren. Today looking at a couple of episodes I felt I have seen something like this before but its not like when I see re-runs episodes with the Trio. I almost remember every scene. In short Viren couldn't hold my attention. I am really glad Abhi Sir came of board, he was what the CID team needed then with ACP and Daya Sir.

Today in one case there is no ACP, no Daya Sir, No Freddie, No Asha. There is someone called Vivek and Patil. This Vivek is still seen in other serials but I can't recollect a single name, I will try to post a pic. Poor Patil did not even get a closeup. Seemed like Substitutes for this one episode.

Ashutosh is better off as a director, not an actor I presume 😊
Aditya has always been an actor.
prabha. thumbnail
Its not like that either. I have seen a lot of Ashu Sir's work as an actor since childhood. He has done a lot of work in Hindi and Marathi Serials in good old DD days, I still remember his episode from Circus. Then he has done Hindi and Marathi films too. I have never disliked his work. I just think he was misfit for this role, that of a CID Officer. Adi Sir is an actor in a different league altogether. He seems to live Abhijit and that makes all the difference.