Balika Vadhu

BV Dec 22nd 2009 - Written Update

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

iloveidiotbox

Goldie

iloveidiotbox

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Am posting an update since I don't see one. I watched BV after a long time, but looks like things are back to square 1.

Radha tells MS to get rid of RS since he was not good for the house. MS agrees and asks RS to leave the house and never come back. RS is shocked and yells at MS for turning against his own brother. He yells at his wife to pack their bags since he won't live with MS anymore.

In their room, RS angrily packs his bags, all the while scolding MS, Radha, Suguna etc for disrespecting him and insulting him. Mrs. RS tells him to stop and blames him for causing so many problems. She holds him responsible for involving himself in bad deeds, due to which they had no kids. RS is silent.

Suguna cries on Shyam's shoulder abt the happenings. Shyam feels bad that MS knew about RS's plan and went along with it. He tells Suguna that he wants to leave the house immediately. Mrs. RS comes there and makes them understand that MS was not at fault and that she and RS were leaving the house for good. She apologizes on her husband's behalf and leaves. Suguna asks Shyam to stop them since she feared this is what would happen if she revealed RS's plan to Shyam.

Down in the hall, RS and wife are ready to leave. Shyam comes there and tells them that they can stay since Suguna has forgiven them. Suguna lectures about family unity etc and requests RS to stay back. RS refuses since MS did not want him there. MS too asks RS to stay back. RS gets emotional and agrees.

In Maasa's haveli, the celebrations are on when the police come there with a warrant against Khajan Singh. Everyone is shocked.

PRecap : B&B get ready to go talk to the cops in Bilaharia, but Maasa as usual stops them and asks them not to get involved. Usual cry-baby Anandi crying bitterly at this..

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 23 December 2009 at 4:42pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*khushi_22tritakaypragyakumarswarajgirnewbie2sdavisER_ER_YAzeeshan_husashbcrazyballzanabegbostanianashasangeetargattuGauri22naj7prab_rockinnmushkan_2003gawkermah403princeznapiyualkairuaGminuuammoos-aditi-Priyank.sanwAreYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BV Dec 22nd 2009 - Written Update" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

naj7

Goldie

naj7

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update ....

I feel Anandi's imp is gone.. now its focusing more on Suguna & Gehna and its good,, i was kinda tired of Anandi ..

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:11am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

RS is not out. so he will be ready to play more games. sugu did a big mistake by asking him to stay back!

lakshmim_84

IF-Rockerz

lakshmim_84

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
why did suguna had to stop RS.......i am sure he will again try to harm her n her baby.

i was supposed to give the update, but didn't have net at home...... Thanks a lot for providing the updateHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aditi-

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:11am | IP Logged
*sigh* Stagnation continues it seems....they've turned Anandi totally obsolete in this show...how ironic considering that she plays the title role.....and Sugna's mahaan behavior was so not needed...what a waste...and this Khajan Singh storyline is the stupidest thing possible.

com4us

com4us

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
by seeing the looks of RS I guess he is not so goody insaan to change suddenly..he will try the other way...or has already done by informing mahaveer and causing khajan singh to go to jail..

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for the update dear.. what are thry trying to show???????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top