Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mimi0295

IF-Veteran Member

mimi0295

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Naughty or Nice?

Helloooooooooooo my CFCians Hug
I hope everybody's doing well this month! I'm assuming that most of you are on Xmas break? How is it so far? Fun, I hope! Big smile

I'm guessing that you've all noticed the new banner? Blushing Isn't it GORGEOUS?  A HUGE thank you to my Bizzy aka Binu aka trouble_maker for making not one but two banners for our forum! (She likes variety LOL) THANK YOU BIZZY! IT'S AMAZING! *blows a kiss*

Okay, so back to business. Thank you all for making our first TOTM (Theme of the month) SO successful! Clap For those of you who have missed the previous month's Theme (Diva month) then don't you worry, because we'll be having a TOTM every month!

What are TOTM's?
Every month, a celebrity/ies and his/her/their fans will be spotlighted. There will be various discussions, games, and contests about that particular celeb(s).

This month, we'll be focusing on Naughty or Nice. We thought... who better than our very own Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar to represent this theme. Both actors have had their share of "naughty" moments and "nice" moments, but regardless of those times, they are still considered to be Bollywood's leading men.

Sooo Sallu and Akki fans, get ready to have a blast this month! Wink

Important: If you have a celebrity that you would like spotlighted, then please PM mimi0295 (that'd be me) and let us know why you think this celeb should be spotlighted. If you have any suggestions for a theme, then please let us know Big smile Also, if you'd like to help out with banner making, scrap me Big smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

BittuJi.khushixthe_charmminuusurakshitaaish_punkRozainjaanloverDUGGUliciousmysticgoryfilmsnotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Banner: Naughty & Nice Month" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surakshita

IF-Sizzlerz

surakshita

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Idle vspace3 alignabsMiddle mimi0295 loved to see that your post and its wordings too reflected the theme of being Naughty or Nice

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:07am | IP Logged

the banner is totally HOT!

n i love ur description..n Salman and Akki are good choices..but m not a fan of either :P

jaanlover

IF-Sizzlerz

jaanlover

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Awesome banner !!!

spiritcrimson

IF-Sizzlerz

spiritcrimson

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Mimziee..this is an amazing Idea <33

Haha, Naughty and Nice

bhoomja_2903

Goldie

bhoomja_2903

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
the new banner is nice

Rafa.LunaPotter

IF-Sizzlerz

Rafa.LunaPotter

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 January 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Cool idea..totally Hot Mimi....though....am not sure If I like either...LOL!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top