Page 96 of 96

Page 1 Page 95
Page   of 96

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Story Continued

Harshvardhan goes to Mohandas's house and tells him that he will fight for him in the court... he also says that he'll pay all the expenses for this case. And they file the case in the court.

The local reporter tells the delhi reporter about the case and she says that she'll surely be there for the case. 
When the case is filed, vishwanath and the local police officer reach the higher level officer of the coal mine and ask for his help. They find out about the person who is appointed to check real mohandas's identity. 
Vishwanath and people around him, catch hold of that person and give him money...he then and there writes the report that vishwanath is real mohandas.

This is then submitted in the court. The judge asks if advocate harshvardhan has some witnesses. Two of his witnesses don't come to the hearing at all...only one person reaches the court, who says that advocate harshvardhan gave him money to say that this person(poiting to real mohandas) is real mohandas and the other guy is vishwanath. He says..that he doesnt wanna hide the truth. The court is adjourned.

When they come out of the court, Mohandas's wife gets angry at their witness and hits him..while harshvardhan and the delhi reporter stops her. He says that they fight here with papers..not like this

Real Mohandas says that " i am the person sitting here in flesh and blood saying that i am mohandas and they still need a paper to prove it..how should i get such a paper?? for which harshvardhan becomes totally speechless
Next day... harshvardhan meets the judge...the judge scolds him for bribing the witness...he tells him that he can take back the degree from harshvardhan for bribing the witness.
The judge does'nt listen to anything which harshvardhan says and leaves from the palce.
Harshvardhan is back home..and the delhi reporter comes to his house. She tells that she felt suffocating in the court room. How easy it was for people to prove that vishwanath was mohandas. 
She asks him.. how to solve this case.. he says..there are feeble chances of we winning the case, but he says that he has found something. He tells about some person called amitha....
They both go in search of this person amita bharadwaj

Edited by astonish - 16 April 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikhacid-copBhavanab-Gitanjali-SaadritaRashida15-SNEHAL-Chiinnudebasree04

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 96)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Story Continued

Harshvardhan meets the judge. The judge again says that he can take away his degree for what he has done

Harshvardhan says 
"Nyay ki aas nikal jaaye toh yeh degree rakh ke kya karoonga sir.. yeh shubh kaam aap jitni jaldi kar sake utna accha hai sir"

Harshvardhan says that the person mohandas... whom i am fighting for is innocent... The judge agrees to it. He says i found it out that day, but i cant do anything, The system is totally corrupt and i can't break the rules

Harshvardhan then says that he wants the judge to meet someone. That person is amitha bhardwaj's father and vishwanath's father in law. Next day the judge goes to vishwanath's house and looking at her father vishwanath's wife tells all the truth.

Harshvardhan and the delhi reporter look at their success

Everyone njoy's their success.

But this is not the end...The story continues.....
The higher official meet vishwanath in the jail... He tells that the judge has been transferred and there will soon be a new judge who will provide him bail

After this... i can't write the story. People who wanna know it ...can go ahead and watch...
I am all in tears
Here is a pic of adi sir....in this portion of the movie..... he is there only in one scene,...

Edited by astonish - 16 April 2011 at 3:41pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

zulaikha-Gitanjali-TanzaSaadrita-Mansimaggi.masalaRashida15visrom-SNEHAL-Chiinnudebasree04

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Astonish Wow!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 April 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
HugThanx a lot Astonish for the wonderful update with awesome caps...
when u write this --"After this... i can't write the story. People who wanna know it ...can go ahead and watch...I am all in tears"....I can visualize the end....hope I see it in future....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Aditya Sir in Raakh

He talking to someone on phone and referring to that person as "Beta" Shocked

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
This is the old thread. Please see the new thread.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1664726

Some links from there are bringing us to this thread.  Sorry I hvae not been able to update it. Will do when I get time. Closing this thread for now.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top