CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 95)

Post Reply New Post

Page 95 of 96

cid-cop

cid-cop

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Visrom..definitely watching it tonight

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 95)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@Visrom .....thanx a lot for the article
Har jagah Abhijit.....actually I am reading this article & watching the Impossible Murder simultaneously......article just superbBig smile...but here he is suspected..Cry

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

http://passionforcinema.com/aditya-shrivastavs-black-friday/

When someone writes such lovely stuff about someone....one can only go Day Dreaming

Oh Vis you are lovelyHug

I know I havent watched it yet. I have an amazing backlog. I will I think on thursday. I have a holidday on Thursday.I have to watch it now

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
I think i found the link to the movie Mohandas

will try to watch it now.... hope it works Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabSaadritavisromdeepika102debasree04

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Yeah ... I guess it's working .... Thanks a ton astonish Smile

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Mohandas -  Story

A local reporter covers Mohandas's story and send its to a reporter in delhi. She comes to talk to him and he tells his story to her.

Mohandas, who gets a job in a oriental coal mines, but never gets a joining letter. He waits for months together and comes to know that some other person has taken his post in the name of mohandas.

While he waits for his joining letter he makes baskets and sells them, when a friend of his recognizes him and asks him to join his office and do some typing work instead of selling baskets.

He tries to fight... tries to find out who it is and comes to know that it is one of his college mates, vishwanath  who was a failure who took his post as mohandas. Vishwanath, is a totally corrupt person. he tells the police and his higher officials about the return of real mohandas and asks them to do something about him. The police people take care of mohandas and ask him to stop what he is doing. 

While working at his friends office,mohandas one day meets harshavardhan.  Mohandas, harshvardhan and the owner of the office are from the same college.

Harshvardhan comes to his friend's office to get some papers typed. there he meets mohandas
He asks mohandas that how he came to this state as he was a topper in the class.
Mohandas tells his story to harshvardhan who is a advocate. Harshvardhan asks him to fight for it.

Edited by astonish - 16 April 2011 at 1:02pm

zulaikhaSaadritaRashida15debasree04DivAniTanni

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Story Continued

After Mohandas completely tells his story to the reporter, she goes and meets one of the officers at the coal mine. She tells him that there is someone else working with the name of mohandas. She asks for an official statement for the same. The officer says that he'll take action and ask the higher officials to check if the mohandas who is working is really mohandas or not. He says that he'll give the report in one month. 
The reporter happily leaves the place and gets back to delhi. Before going back to delhi, she goes to the place where mohandas used to work.. to make a call. There she meets advocate harshvardhan.

The reporter meets advocate harshvardhan and mohanda's friend introduces them.
The reporter says that advocate people are very good at talking.. its their profession for which harshvardhan replies that even reporters are good at talking... both of us are in the same field and do the same thing..give hype to something.. or make reality false or false as true. 
For which the reporter says that not all people are bad....we do good things..like now..that i helped mohandas with his case. I am going to help him find his identity
Harshvardhan says that ... all this thing is fake..you are not here 
to help him..you are here for a news... to present it in your tv channel.
For which the reporter gives a befitting reply...and asks him ,...why he didn't help his friend and leaves

Edited by astonish - 16 April 2011 at 1:19pm

zulaikha-Gitanjali-SaadritaRashida15debasree04

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 16 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Story Continued -
The reporter leaves to Delhi and here some higher officials come to Vishwanth's house to check if he is real mohandas. Vishwanath show them mohanda's real certificates and marksheets which were taken from mohandas during his interview. Also his parents and wife tell their fake names... i.e. the names of mohandas's wife and parents. The officers get satisfied that the person who is working in the coal mine is Mohandas only.
Advocate Harshvardhan tells Mohandas's friend and local reporter that they made a mistake of telling the higher officials to do the enquiry..Because of this they proved that vishwanath is only real mohandas

He tells them that he was right about that reporter...she came here for a story and left..now where is she....
Advocate harshvardhan says that they should put this case in the district court.
The local reporter makes the call to the reporter in delhi to tell that the higher officials have proved that vishwanath is mohasndas. While in the background harshvardhan thinks how to solve this case

Edited by astonish - 16 April 2011 at 1:28pm

zulaikha-Gitanjali-SaadritaRashida15debasree04

Post Reply New Post

Go to top