Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 96

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
[
OK What do I get for this Big smile

Thank you sooooo muchTongue. Thank you Thank you Thank you and million more thankyous...... to both visrom and prabha di

Edited by abhijeetdaya - 26 August 2010 at 7:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48visrom

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 9)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Prabha dii my hats off to you you're just too ggod, so much wanted to see this video !! Thanks a ton !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Princess13.

hin_sa

hin_sa

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Actually my mother used to watch 9 Malabar Hill.  I've never seen Aditya in any other serial on TV.
Anyone remembers this serial??? Maybe many of you were toddlers then Smile

What a coincidence. Even my mother had watched 9 Malabar Hill and she was the one who identified him in CID.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhijeetdaya

Originally posted by visrom

Actually my mother used to watch 9 Malabar Hill.  I've never seen Aditya in any other serial on TV.
Anyone remembers this serial??? Maybe many of you were toddlers then Smile

What a coincidence. Even my mother had watched 9 Malabar Hill and she was the one who identified him in CID.
Oh, I wish I could see 9 Malabar Hill again....I'll be able to appreciate it much better...Renuka Shahane,  Pavan Malhotra and our dear Aditya sir. All great actors.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48blahblahsPrincess13.Shagnika

DemonStar

Coolbie

DemonStar

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Prabha di! Big smile

That reporter is an idiot... Angry but it was really good to watch Aditya sir behind the scenes. What a lovely person. Smile

Edited by DemonStar - 26 August 2010 at 8:16am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48blahblahsPrincess13.visrom

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Thank you so much, Prabha Di! I don't how to express my gratitude in words. Big smile

What an ignorant reporter! Isn't it kinda obvious that the actors working in the longest running show on Indian TV well be quite recognized? Besides, the fool should've realized that fame is not a measure of success, the work done is. Forgive me for going a little off-topic, but take Rahul Bose, for instance. Is he well known? No. Are his movies and his performances good? Undoubtedly! Same in this case, Aditya Srivastava has done justice to every single role he has been given on TV and films alike, and I salute this actor! Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48DemonStarTanzaPrincess13.Shagnikasuhani.cipamisavisromnycsweetie

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

why that reporter saying "you will take time to know the name aaditya sreevastav"Unhappy

salam,,,,chinnu i agree with u whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy he said you will take time,,,,,,,,oheeeeeee aditya ka name to lo yar hamara to rom rom ko pata chal jata ha ye kon ha jis na hamain bin mool khareed rakha haClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap,,,,,he he he ha haBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

hum un say millay to khuch keh na sakay
"faraz"

khushi itni they k mulaqat ansoo ponchtay he guzar gai
Tu kisi aur ke liye hoga samander-e-ishq faraz
hum to rooz tery sahil se piyase guzar jaty hain..

Edited by jatt48 - 29 September 2010 at 8:42am

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
the video is getting downloaded.....meanwhile, THANX!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

Post Reply New Post

Go to top