CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 96

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 6:37am | IP Logged
one person bein an actor has 2 do diff roles...here adi sir did of vilian in bandit queen...n abhi sir did of a smart intelligent honest cop..so actorz differ in their roles..itz bcoz v all see adi sir as abhijeet....tatz  y  v  feel so...
bt one thing is tat watevr role adi sir doz whthr itz of a criminal or a cop or as any other character..hez  alwayz best in his characterz..he performz wel watevr role is given 2 him..takin up tat role as his own...even daya tooo...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 4)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
sorry for changing the topics but any one know that daya has his own hotel in mumbai .and it is located in kandivili

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tgodse

sorry for changing the topics but any one know that daya has his own hotel in mumbai .and it is located in kandivili

yup...tatz ryt he has gt his own hotel in mumbai in kandivili n name is SANDYA...(think so...read it frm an article..nt sure..)

zerry123

Goldie

zerry123

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suveenaster

yup...tatz ryt he has gt his own hotel in mumbai in kandivili n name is SANDYA...(think so...read it frm an article..nt sure..)

Kool! Maybe when I go to Mumbai, I'll go and sit in the hotel hoping to see Daya there.... after all owners do check out their property once in a while and if I'm in luck, I'll see him lol
And are you sure it's called "Sandya"? I need to know the name to be able to go and sit there right? Wink

Anyways, I think we really are going off topic... lol we are not supposed to be discussing this here Tongue But still, please do confirm that the hotel's name is "Sandya"...   Big smile

Edited by zerry123 - 27 April 2010 at 12:11pm

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zerry123

Originally posted by suveenaster

Kool! Maybe when I go to Mumbai, I'll go and sit in the hotel hoping to see Daya there.... after all owners do check out their property once in a while and if I'm in luck, I'll see him lol
And are you sure it's called "Sandya"? I need to know the name to be able to go and sit there right? Wink

Anyways, I think we really are going off topic... lol we are not supposed to be discussing this here Tongue But still, please do confirm that the hotel's name is "Sandya"...   Big smile

i think so  ...de name is SANDYA...bcoz i hve read it smewr in an article of his...wel lemme check once mre n i vil confirm....Big smile

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
kya Aaditya srivastava married hai. ya phir uski koi girlfriend hai.

Edited by vs-kmh - 28 April 2010 at 2:14am

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Adi Sir is a married man with two daughters.

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Adi Sir is a married man with two daughters.

2 daughthers...r u sure..oh ma god i can't believe dis..bt i hve heard tat hez gt only one daughther named sonu..or lyk tat......(nt sure.abt name..)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top