CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 96

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
God, visrom, it's so disturbing to see Aditya sir curse. But it was an expectional scene nevertheless.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by debayon

God, visrom, it's so disturbing to see Aditya sir curse. But it was an expectional scene nevertheless.
He is playing the role of a terrorist and his role demanded it. Nothing wrong with that, isn't it?

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

He is playing the role of a terrorist and his role demanded it. Nothing wrong with that, isn't it?
No I'm not saying that. Of course he had to act natural. But it sounds very unpure when it comes from his mouth.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 26 January 2010 at 2:42am | IP Logged

No I'm not saying that. Of course he had to act natural. But it sounds very unpure when it comes from his mouth.
We shouldn't always look at him as Abhijeet ...Smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 18 February 2010 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Just saw some clips from Bandit Queen. Actually, when I saw this movie for the first time, Aditya was not famous. He never captured my attention. I just forgot him as just another villain in a movie.

Now, I am really shocked by his character in that movie. This is not what I would like to see of Aditya Srivastav...Shocked He has done a good job....but his role is really nauseating.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suveenaster

sanjayuttarkar

sanjayuttarkar

Posted: 26 April 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
hi Aditya Shrivastava your role is very good i see your serial role is very intersting i never miss your serial

thank you

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged

Just saw some clips from Bandit Queen. Actually, when I saw this movie for the first time, Aditya was not famous. He never captured my attention. I just forgot him as just another villain in a movie.

Now, I am really shocked by his character in that movie. This is not what I would like to see of Aditya Srivastav...ShockedHe has done a good job....but his role is really nauseating.

why do we always look at aditya as abhijeet!!! I believe he is one of the bestest actors of our nation! And the best thing is watever role he does he does it so well that we cannot stop ourselves from loving him when he plays a positive character and hate him when in a negative role!!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 27 April 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged

In this senario one can't really blame a viewer if he is not able to differentiate between Abhijit and Aditya Srivastav and even more between Daya and Dayanand Shetty. We don't know these two as individuals; we only know these characters, so no matter where we see them we are always bound to see them as Daya Sir and Abhijit Sir.

Why are people not able to appreciate Dayanand Sir in GG even though he is doing a great job, its because we feel it's our Daya Sir doing it all and we can't take it. Same for Adi Sir, when he is all negative and bad we feel it's our Abhi Sir doing it all and we can't take it.

We have been seeing them as these characters for more than 10 years; the line between actor and characters has diminished long back.

Edited by prabha. - 27 April 2010 at 1:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Twinkles-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top