CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 79)

Post Reply New Post

Page 79 of 96

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Wow this thread is back in page 1 after such a long time..
In Bhagdaud mein Maut ka Raaz,  this particular stampede sequence in the movie theatre is an exact copy of the same sequence in Satya.. &  Coincidentally Aditya sir was there in the same position in both cases. Only in Satya he had too pay a heavy price for the loss of lives.. But thank God that was not the case in CID. i wonder how Aditya sir must have felt when he was asked to repeat the same thing after so many years.
Recentlky, a friend of mine said that she had never heard of a film called Satya!! I felt like asking whether she lives in planet Mars!!! But soon she stated that she loves parallel cinema, & much to my surprise, she said, she just loved watching Aditya sir perform in Gulaal !!! Well I couldn't complain after this!! Although she didn't know his exact name Unhappy but the way she described his performance was brilliant. She is a stranger to CID, isn't ga-ga over Aditya sir, but even somebody like her couldn't escape Aditya sir's charm.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NandiniraizaadamallikaBalu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 79)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Did anyone watch the movies raakh and Mohandas..??? Any reviews plz.....i didn't find any reviews online,,, thats why asking.....

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Did anyone watch the movies raakh and Mohandas..??? Any reviews plz.....i didn't find any reviews online,,, thats why asking.....

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Raakh is not released yet.....

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Mohandas is an excellent film!!!! I personally being a media student love the film totally !!! Excellent script and nice treatment and the ever beat adi sir toh hai hi !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandiniraizaada

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I am still waiting for Raakh. Its an Underworld related lovestory. Two Gangs, One mission, One vicious conspiracy....

mallikaBalu

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Rishtey - Highway: Aditya Srivastav had appeared in one episode - Highway of Rishtey series which was aired in Zee TV. It was an awesome performance by him.

Video link by Nandini -

(This is the full video. In order to watch it, you need to download and install veoh player)

Edited by visrom - 21 February 2011 at 5:19pm

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
I managed to get hold of the book - Black Friday. Of course the book has a lot more to read than what's shown in the movie, but I find that whenever Baadshah is mentioned in the book, I am able to see Aditya sir there.

There are many scenes which have been omitted in the movie - Baadshah's description of how they were trained etc. I wish these things were shown...just to see Aditya sir performing. Never mind, I can visualise him in my mind'e eye as I am reading the book...I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Just quoting a passage -

"I could see two huge rectangular tents on one side. Jaffar bhai introduced us to two tall and muscular men who he said would be our instructors. He called them 'Babaji'. They both looked strong and stern, and wore Kurtas. All of us were shivering in our sweaters and jackets, but these men did not seem to feel the cold'.

"At Bombay I never got up before 11AM. But in the jungles I was made to get up at 6AM. The first day we were made to jog, stretch and do all kinds of exercises. In all my 27 years, I had never exercised. My body was rebelling against such rigorous exertions. At the end of the 3-hour session, I felt totally drained.'.

I could visualise Aditya sir standing there and shivering and lying exhausted when I read this.Wish they had shown these too.....

Tanza

Post Reply New Post

Go to top