CID
CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 55)

dr.fahmi Goldie
dr.fahmi
dr.fahmi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

HAww,,,,never saw Adi sir movies??ShockedShockedShocked...links are available of so many movies..starting from Bandit Queen, Gulaal, Paanch and may be also Black Friday..have a look at them i would say!!!Big smile
i didnt knew that he has also worked in movies before i joined his fc. From what i know, he has played vilan in most of the movies, and frankly i dont want to see him in negative roles in movies, though i loved him as villan in CIDLOL i wanted to see dil se poch, but could not get its linkUnhappy

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
I hope you have seen his Rishtey episode- HIGHWAY... missing that is a BIG mistake for an Adi sir fan...Embarrassed

And yeah he mostly did negative characters. But Paanch, Gulaal and Black Friday were shaded characters. I would still insist on watching them...You will enjoy!!!

If not anything, i hope you saw Saathiya... it is soo special for meDay Dreaming..and Dil se(its a sad one for meCry)....?? Dont have to watch Deewar, i find it too painful as a fanCry
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmiaway_from_TV

aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
 he was superb as Putilal in Bandit Queen........a very young and skinny Adi sir......
Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

he was superb as Putilal in Bandit Queen........a very young and skinny Adi sir......
I didnt mention about it as i am so scared to see it again... I hated the character so much(POiNT TO BE NOTED : HATED PUTILAL, NOT ADITYA SIREmbarrassed)
aadri- Goldie
aadri-
aadri-

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:13am | IP Logged
but the funny side is even Putilal had the habit of saying "heiinn"............LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

away_from_TV

Shagnika IF-Rockerz
Shagnika
Shagnika

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aadrika01

but the funny side is even Putilal had the habit of saying "heiinn"............LOL
MORAL OF THE STORY : Its ADITYA SRIVASTAV who has this habit...and thereby all the characters played by him has the same habit LOL
astonish IF-Sizzlerz
astonish
astonish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I am sorry if someone already posted this.
visrom IF-Stunnerz
visrom
visrom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Cry Aditya sir and dislocated shoulder???? Shocked

You can paste the link Astonish, it's not from tellybuzz.  Here it is....

'Kaalo', a daylight horror film, is set in the desert of Rajasthan where a bus carrying 13 passengers comes across a deadly creature in the form of 'Kaalo'. While film maker Wilson Louis would have thought that making a film on a single setting would be result in a quick shoot, he hadn't really anticipated a freak accident that actually threatened the filming to progress smoothly.

Informs Wilson, "During the filming of one of the key action sequences in 'Kaalo', a major bus accident took place. One of our main actors, Aditya Shrivastava, landed up with a dislocated shoulder. Paintalji and Tripta, the heroine of the film, were also injured. As many as eight actors were admitted in the local hospital of Jaiselmer."

This incident did bring the shoot to a momentary halt. However, since the schedule of 'Kaalo' was pretty tight and budget was also a constraint, the team didn't want to waste much time and got up on it's feet pretty quickly to resume shooting.

"Hats off to all of them", says Wilson in a glad tone, "In spite of their condition, they continued with the shoot. In fact we have also retained this action scene as-is in the film. I get goose bumps every time I watch it."

'Kaalo' releases all over this Friday.

Edited by visrom - 22 December 2010 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

Go to top