CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 56)

Post Reply New Post

Page 56 of 96

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

I am sorry if someone already posted this.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 56)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Cry Aditya sir and dislocated shoulder???? Shocked

You can paste the link Astonish, it's not from tellybuzz.  Here it is....

'Kaalo', a daylight horror film, is set in the desert of Rajasthan where a bus carrying 13 passengers comes across a deadly creature in the form of 'Kaalo'. While film maker Wilson Louis would have thought that making a film on a single setting would be result in a quick shoot, he hadn't really anticipated a freak accident that actually threatened the filming to progress smoothly.

Informs Wilson, "During the filming of one of the key action sequences in 'Kaalo', a major bus accident took place. One of our main actors, Aditya Shrivastava, landed up with a dislocated shoulder. Paintalji and Tripta, the heroine of the film, were also injured. As many as eight actors were admitted in the local hospital of Jaiselmer."

This incident did bring the shoot to a momentary halt. However, since the schedule of 'Kaalo' was pretty tight and budget was also a constraint, the team didn't want to waste much time and got up on it's feet pretty quickly to resume shooting.

"Hats off to all of them", says Wilson in a glad tone, "In spite of their condition, they continued with the shoot. In fact we have also retained this action scene as-is in the film. I get goose bumps every time I watch it."

'Kaalo' releases all over this Friday.

Edited by visrom - 22 December 2010 at 10:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dr.fahmi

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
we didn't knew this Shocked

is he fine? guess it was a minor one, and happened sometime back.

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Adi sir was injured???Cry He kept on working inspite of all these?? Clap

subha.

IF-Dazzler

subha.

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
It really great on the part of Aditya sir to continue shoot for film Kaalo even after the dislocated shoulder injury..But it happened some time back during film's shoot so I guess and hope Aditya sir is perfectly fine now.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Well I really Salute the Kaalo team's spirit and mainly Adi sir's !!! Adi sir and all the actors did give their best for the movie !!! Adi sir is indeed a rockstar !!! Love you sir

DivAniTanni

IF-Stunnerz

DivAniTanni

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
That's sad that Adi Sir got injured. I hope he is well now and gives his best in CID. Rock Sir.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Saadrita

Tanza

Goldie

Tanza

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Kaalo's was set for release in the year 2009. so its shooting was done way before that..........dont worry guys, he's ok now and in fronta your eyes.............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top