CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 96

Shagnika

Coolbie

Shagnika

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
But how do we garantee that !!! Let somebody experienced in all this do it..Bento , Nipun and all might have an account there... Isnt it?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 38)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 4:56am | IP Logged
You can never trust torrents !!! They might turn out to be false !!!! and paying money and then having a problem isn't done !!!

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Yes I can remeber this serial very well sed to aired dring 1993-94 at Soney.One father who wanted to get marry his girl  for saving his property Played Sudhir pandey and his girl Priti aka Anyana Khare who played wife of ravindra karte who played Ravindra Karte's wife who got hanged.
One day she just romming arond here and there saw one guy who was helping people played Aditya sir.She got lattu on him as he is very decent and halping nature.and his father also agreed as he fond that guy is simple. he is working as goverment servent.That father met him kisi bahanese and asked him to marry his girl as he has some bimari and had only few days in hand.but somehow he come to know he  is alright and it was a drama.so that father mother and daghter trying to convince Aditya sir  and he just ran away from them.

Edited by jiya. - 08 December 2010 at 11:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 08 December 2010 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
OMG, I would have loved to see this one. I don't remember this serial at all. And those days I never gave Aditya sir a second look as he was fresh from Bandit Queen. Disapprove

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
thanks jiya di...it is romantic !!! and I love to see him doing romantic roles.

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Well while Searching for the show online this is what I got !! from the below website !!!
http://wikibin.org/articles/yeh-shaadi-nahi-ho-sakti.html

PDF Print E-mail
Yeh Shaadi Nahin Ho Sakti, is a slapstick Indian comedy which aired in 1995 on Sony.
Plot
This is the story of Golcha (Sudhir Pandey), the man with the Midas touch who makes money in every venture he invests in. Like most people, he too hates paying tax. Golcha's nightmares always consist of situations where he must pay tax and more often than not he imagines the tax collector chasing him for money.
He is thus constantly looking for loopholes to avoid the tax. His business manager suggests the production of a flop film which will help show loses and evade the taxes. What happens next?
Cast
*Sudhir Pandey .... Golcha
*Savita Prabhune .... Golchi
*Aditya Srivastava .... Daruwala

Adi sir was daruwala Shocked !!! Well would've love to watch this once !!!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Daruwala!!! LOL

But doesn't tally with what Jiya says....Shocked

jiya.

IF-Dazzler

jiya.

Posted: 09 December 2010 at 6:36am | IP Logged

ya remeber it he was also daruwala...he had first played govt servent then daruwala.wo baad mein aaya ye first hein jab saki ladaki ko pyar hota hein.it was initial episode.

Edited by jiya. - 09 December 2010 at 6:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top