Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Awesome news. It relases tomorrow. I need to find the threaters.
Originally posted by prabha.

Awesome news. It relases tomorrow. I need to find the threaters.
😑

I can't find a single theatre...and even if I find, I'll have no company to watch it. I'll wait for the DVD or maybe Tata Sky showcase.
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
It's not releasing tomorrow !!! Kaalo release date postponed till 17th December !!
Three cheers for Kaalo! πŸ₯³

And Prabha di and visrom di.,,, the release date is 17th December as Bhavs said! Not 17th November!
Tge award ceremony of South African Horrorfest is divided into categories !! A set of awards is totally for feature films !! In that Kaalo's won best feature film and Best Cinematography !!! Now waiting for 17th December so that I can see the movie !!
Oh God postponed again. Kya yaar but actually its a good decision makes not sense releasing it with Guzaarish.
was searching for some pictures and found this. just posting it here incse someone skipped it can read.

Dil Se Pooch ... Kidhar Jaana Hai Preview
Print
E-mail this
Dil Se Pooch ... Kidhar Jaana Hai - A film with a shocking subject
Exclusive by Joginder Tuteja, IndiaGlitz  [Monday, December 11, 2006]

Whenever you are on a crossroad, always listen to your heart!

This is what the film 'Dil Se Pooch Kidhar Jaana Hai' tries to convey because the voice that comes from inside is never wrong. This is the voice that never lies and always guides you well. The same happens to the main characters in the film because when they are in crisis, they listen to the heart and understand what's right and wrong!

Set against the backdrop of Mumbai riots, the film revolves around two principal characters played by Aditya Shrivastava (Avinash) and Vani Tripathi (Aliya) who play husband and wife. A middle class couple that is living a happy life, tragedy strikes when Mumbai riots break down in 1993. A series of incidents results in the two separating from each other.

10 years pass by and the two meet again. But a lot has changed during the passage of time. Something which the two could never have imagined. And it becomes even more difficult for the two to be together due to the situation the two find themselves in.

Because now once-happily-married woman has turned into a prostitute.....and the man is a police officer.

While the two of them try to live life normally and stay together again, the society around them doesn't allow them to live at peace. There are number of untoward circumstances that the two find themselves in and while they face all the challenges, they are ready to fight them out.

Whether it is Avinash's workplace or his neighborhood, he faces ridicule, questions and strange stares from all corners but he is sure that time would soon fly by and he would have a better future again with Aliya. On the other hand Aliya's situation is further miserable since her past of last 10 years continues to haunt her forever and come face to face like an ugly monster.

'Dil Se Pooch…' is a sensitive tale of relationships of people who keep their faith in life and innocence intact despite being torn apart by circumstances and events that happen around them. The film also highlights the point that while so many stories are told about people who died or got injured in the riots, there are lots more terrible tales of people who were indirectly affected by these riots. In the end, the movie deals with the fundamental question of whether an individual creates a society or society moulds an individual!

Written and directed by Shrirang, the film also stars number of theater personalities like Ashok Shinde, Lushin Dubey, Abhijit Lahri, Vijay Amaurya, Sushita Thatte, Ravi Khanwilkar, Rihitashv, Neeraj Sood and Jitendra Roy. Presented by Renuka S. Jain, the film is all set to hit the theatres on 15th December.

Kya yaar! The dates are getting postponed every hour! i am tired of Reading about the story amd dreaming about it! πŸ˜•

thanks Chinnu di for the article. I had read it once...   πŸ˜Š 😊I wish somebody could help me with this CD at least! God! Please gift me this one!   πŸ˜­
Listen no more delays!! It isDec.17th confirmed !! No more delays !! Not jan it is 17th dec.