Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dr.fahmi thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
visrom have u seen this movie?? can u give any links for this movie.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
My 😡 was for the post which said that Kaalo is releasing in South Africa and not India. What did you all think???? 😉
dr.fahmi thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

My 😡 was for the post which said that Kaalo is releasing in South Africa and not India. What did you all think???? 😉

sorry i did not make myself clear. i was talking about dil se pooch kidher jana hai. have u seen it?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heehee I also wondered why Jiya dii and Doctor posted that !! Arre Visrom aisa kyun post karegi video dekh ke ??

Well ya even I read this news !! They've not decided a date to release it in India !! 😡
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dr.fahmi

sorry i did not make myself clear. i was talking about dil se pooch kidher jana hai. have u seen it?

I wish I were fortunate enough to see it. I have hunted the entire world for it. 😒
dr.fahmi thumbnail
found this review for DSPKJH. not sure if its posted before

http://ww.smashits.com/news/bollywood/movie-review/5935/dil-se-poocho-kidhar-jaana-hai.html
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shagnika

Kaalo is going to be premiered at Cape Town on 30th October 9.30 pm at the Annual South African Horrorfest 👏( news courtesy- Yash Pattnaik, producer of the film)

No idea when will Indian Public be priviledged to witness the movie... 😭

WHAT??? They will release it outside but not here?? WHY? WHY? This is the most bekaar news for the day.
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
may be just a premier outside India, just like other bollywood movies. It will release here soon, why not?
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabha.

WHAT??? They will release it outside but not here?? WHY? WHY? This is the most bekaar news for the day.

Its not "releasing" there!!! I suppose its just being aired at the film festival!!!Edited by Shagnika - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
This one I wanted to see, looks like that is not to be. 😔