CID
CID

India-Forums

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 18)

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Well this was based on a chapter from a book called "Veerappan, India's Most Wanted Man" and was lauched in 2003-2004 if I am not wrong.
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
yes, but that man is already caught in 2004. so the scipt ( written before his death ) will not work. everyone knows how he died, may be thats why.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veerappan
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
O God how stupid of me, I missed the two film which two of my favorites - Dil Se... (1998) and Saathiya (2002), List updated.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShagnikaChiinnu

prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Please chek the first post and give me information I can add.
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
AN ARTICLE ON ABHI!!!!!!!!!
Even as he snoops around as a CID officer on Sony TV, Aditya Srivastav convincingly enacts a negative role in Ram Gopal Varma's latest release Ek Hasina Thi.

Starting with amateur theatre in Allahabad, Aditya moved to Delhi in 1989 to work with the Sri Ram Centre for Performing Arts. Mumbai was the next destination for this talented actor in 1995 where he made his film debut with Shekhar Kapur's Bandit Queen.

"Initially I did voice-overs for ads and promos. I had to choose television over theatre. I had to survive. That's why I did serials such as Yeh Shaadi Nahi Ho Sakti, 9 Malabar Hill, Naya Daur, Saturday Suspense and Rishtey among others," says Aditya.

Aditya soon graduated to doing films such as Satya and Dil Se. "I took a break from television in 1997 to do films. My film Matrubhoomi with Manish Jha was well received in the festival circuit," says Aditya, adding, "But it was only after my role as a police inspector in Satya that I started getting film offers." But Aditya refused the several offers to play cop as he did not want to get stereotyped and decided to wait.
Jan 7 (4 days ago)
Arsha road 2...
Meanwhile, he shifted his focus to television once more. After a couple of episodes in BP Singh's Aahat, he was offered the role of a CID officer Abhijeet in the serial CID. "I joined the CID team in 1999 as second-in-command to Shivaji Satam. Since then I have done more than 200 episodes," says Aditya.

While TV keeps him busy for half a month, Aditya wants to concentrate on films as well. Farhan Akhtar's Lakshya, Milan Luthria's Deewar and Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday are a few of his releases lined up for this year. "Films give me the joy of depicting different characters," says Aditya, who plays Saif Ali Khan's friend, a lawyer with negative shades in Ek Hasina Thi.

After living in Andheri for a couple of years, Aditya settled for the peace and greenery of Sai Baba Nagar when it came to buying his own house.

"I shifted from Andheri in 1997 and stayed on rent in this area before buying this house," says Aditya who is happy spending sp

i found this and a comment like this on orkut

ya even i knew that aditya sir is too married
his wife name is neetu srivastava the one who was in satya with him

whats the name of his wife? manasa or nethu?
prabha. IF-Rockerz
prabha.
prabha.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
@Chinnu, the article looks incomplete. Can you give source link.

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

his wife name is neetu srivastava the one who was in satya with him

There was no lady with him in Satya, There are only there ladies I remember from that film - Urmila Matondkar, Shefali Shah and Jyoti Dogra. I don't remember any other lady and Inspector Khandilkar was not shown with any woman as far as I recollect. This does not seem like a valid information.

Edited by prabha. - 19 October 2010 at 11:56pm
jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 19 October 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
@Chinu she never worked in any flim.her Name is Mansi not Nitu.
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 20 October 2010 at 12:08am | IP Logged
THNX...I do not have a complete interview, neither the link...i got this from orkut long ago.

Go to top