Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Ya I loved seeing him in the movie !! It's very interesting to see our actors in something apart from CID as well !! and his nature i so different as well !! Being a drug Addict and a drunkard is something we'd never think of Abhijeet doing !! Murgi's another example of his acting excellence !!! and yeah I love to see him with that guitar !!
 There's this one scene where Murgi and Pondy try their hand at tables, and there's this frustrating customer who gives a long list of specs about his omelette. To which Murgi says "Murgi ka naam Champa hai, chalega?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I love that scene so much !!!
Originally posted by Bhavanab

There's this one scene where Murgi and Pondy try their hand at tables, and there's this frustrating customer who gives a long list of specs about his omelette. To which Murgi says "Murgi ka naam Champa hai, chalega?" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I love that scene so much !!!
And in a later scene KK (Luke) calls him 'Champa' and starts laughing. πŸ˜†
salam,,,paanch movie main nee bhe dekhee hay,,,abhi was looking soo young and,,,,,,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰but movie main sirf abhi ko he thekhna kalia 5 times dekha or BP,,,high hogia cutting of dead body dekh kar,,,,CID ko dekhta kae sall hogae aajj bhe dead bodies ki cutting dekhna ka hossla nahe bana,,,
abhi ko blood saff karta dekh kar dil kia kaho

can i help you,,,,,,,,,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

visrom kia pic ha thanks,,,,,,muja to abhijeet har character main acha lagta hain,,,πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰you know what i mean kuch movies main unka character dekhna vala nahe before 16 age,,,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
can you belive mere acedamy main mere students from prep class kahti ha muja CID samaj nahe atta,,,,mam main to abhijeet ko dekhti hon,,,in my country people love this show mera dil karta hay,logon ka interviews lakar IF par bajon.

my friend from Germany,,,she was here for eid celebration ,she said i have Indian and Pakistani classfellows in my class,in university sab log after lunch break CID dekhna ko bagg jata hain,,,or main bhe,,,time is different there,,,

ikk ham he nahe tanha ulfat main tere russva (ABHIJEET) 
               iss donya main ham jasa dewana hazaron hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by visrom

And in a later scene KK (Luke) calls him 'Champa' and starts laughing. πŸ˜†
salam,,,,these two scenes are my favorite also,,,abhijeet jo bhe character karta hain vo un par suit karta ha ye unki mahnat ha jo ranggg latti ha yarrrrr,,,,
vo villian banta hain to muja aur ziada cute lagta hain,,,belive me kuch films main unka scenes,,,,,,,,,,,hota hain magar muja aditya ki acting par nazzzzz atta ha,,,itna simple and sharmilaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰person kasse ye dialogs bole sakta ha,,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
ye aik actor ki success ha ka vo har tarah ka character main hamain apna garvida kar lata ha,,,,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
PAANCH movie ko aditya ki movie kahain to galat nahe hoga like BADSHA KHAN,,,police ko interview data hoa expressions was greattttttt
visrom please tell us aditya (abhijeet) when and in how many awards was nominated is he ever get any award,,,,,,if he????? give me please links pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Originally posted by jatt48

visrom please tell us aditya (abhijeet) when and in how many awards was nominated is he ever get any award,,,,,,if he????? give me please links pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
He was nominated for Supporting actor for CID in 2004, 2007 and maybe one more year, but as far as I know he didn't win.
😭😑

he doesnt need any awards. Same in cid's case. Its rating and popularity are the best awards, doesn't it?
Off Off Bollywood ' A breed of young actors chooses variety in portfolio over superstardom and money

Track-II Heroes
Vinay Pathak: Bheja Fry, Khosla ka Ghosla

Deepak Dobriyal: Omkara

Rajat Kapur: Mixed Doubles, Bheja Fry

Kay Kay: Hazaron Khwaishen Aisi, Life in a Metro

Aditya Srivastava: Black Friday, Satya

Abhay Deol: Honeymoon Travels, Socha Na Tha

Prroshant Narayanan: Chhal, Waisa bhi Hota Hai Part ll

Ranvir Shorey: Bheja Fry, Khosla ka Ghosla

A plump, short and quirky income-tax officer with a penchant for Hindi film songs and a way of turning the world around him upside down, Bharat Bhushan is hardly the kind of character who'd cast a Harry Potter spell on the box-office. But India's favourite idiot of the moment has been drawing house-full shows, and the actor behind the role, Vinay Pathak, is still trying to come to terms with delivering the biggest sleeper hit of this year, the oddly-titled Bheja Fry, directed by Sagar Bellary. "The reaction is overwhelming," he says. "We could never have imagined it while making the film." In much the same way, the intense, powerful Irfan Khan didn't just essay an amazingly nuanced act as the gentle, introvert Bengali professor trying to put down roots in alien America, but The Namesake has also emerged as the highest grossing Indian-English film in the country, earning Irfan the title of 'Alternate Khan'.

Irfan and Vinay might be poles apart but they share a few things. They do not have the brawn of a Salman or the chocolatey good looks of Hrithik. You won't see them romancing the heroine, bursting into song 'n dance, or single-handedly fighting an army of villains. More actors than textbook heroes, they are cast in the mould of artistes like Balraj Sahni, Naseeruddin Shah, Manoj Bajpai, Pankaj Kapur and Om Puri, recognised more for their acting skills than for their glamour. And they aren't the only ones on the Bollywood horizon'actors like Ranvir Shorey, Deepak Dobriyal, Prroshant Narayanan, Aditya Srivastava, Abhay Deol, Rajat Kapur, Shiny Ahuja, Vijay Raaz, Atul Kulkarni, Shreyas Talpade are all bringing fresh vitality, vigour and also money and success to the alternate, small film movement in the country. Irfan and Kay Kay could well be called the big daddies of the lot, the former having already moved on to a bigger, international platform, with Namesake followed by Michael Winterbottom's film on Daniel Pearl, A Mighty Heart.

One reason why this creative crop is flourishing is because the space for small films is getting better defined in Bollywood. Not only are multiplexes offering a definite avenue of release, the films themselves'once experimental, often pretentious exercises'are establishing a better connect with the audience without necessarily compromising on their independent spirit.

"Opportunities for us are increasing," says Aditya Srivastava, seen recently as Badshah Khan, Tiger Memon's henchman on the run in Anurag Kashyap's Black Friday. "It's the best time we have had in 20 years. The days of B-grade Bollywood are over. Now it's either superstars like the Khans or the alternate stars," says actor-filmmaker Rajat Kapur.

Abhay Deol: Clinching roles: Socha Na Tha, Ahista Ahista, Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local Coming soon: Manorama 6 Feet Under, Meridien
Sunny and Bobby Deol's cousin Abhay should have ideally opened big with a dramatic action film, but he decided to make his debut with a sweet and simple romantic comedy, Socha Na Tha, directed by Imtiaz Ali.

His subsequent efforts, be it Shivam Nair's Ahista Ahista or Reema Kagti's Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd, have been as offbeat. "I try to do films with great scripts but which are also entertaining, something audiences can relate to," he says.

Abhay is already being dubbed the new-age Amol Palekar. Much like him, the others too don't aspire to be larger than life, only real and compelling. "I'd be fooling myself to expect to be an SRK. My strength is to get under the skin of the character, make it real," says Vinay. "The traditional notion of heroism does not work any more. It's cool to be yourself, even if you're plump, with pimples on your face. We've all been losers at some point in time, when someone else has walked away with our ambitions, the bike, the chick or the money. Our characters embody that ordinariness."

Ranvir Shorey: Clinching roles: Khosla Ka Ghosla, Pyaar Ke Side Effects, Traffic Signal, Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd, Bheja Fry, Mixed Doubles. Coming soon: Mithya, I Am 24
Most of these actors come with a background in theatre and television and have an instinctive understanding of the film medium too, though for some acting happened by accident rather than choice. Abhay literally grew up on film sets; he'd have joined acting sooner rather than later. "I denied the pull for a long while. But then I couldn't see myself doing anything else," says he. Ranvir Shorey worked behind the camera as a producer and director at Channel V till the bosses decided to push him in front of the camera. "It took a while to get comfortable and even longer to explore more avenues as an actor," he says.

Vinay, hailing originally from Bhojpur in Bihar, studied in Ranchi and Allahabad before leaving for New York for an MBA. But theatre's pull proved stronger, and he chucked the management degree for a course in theatre. He and Ranvir have won recognition as TV's funniest comic duo, as Channel V veejays and on The Great Indian Comedy Show. Another management graduate, Kay Kay, left a coveted manager's job to join Mumbai's theatre circuit, and did a celebrated role as Gandhi's son Harilal in Feroz Khan's Mahatma Versus Gandhi. He also did TV (Pradhan Mantri) and films like Saeed Mirza's Naseem and Mahesh Mathai's Bhopal Express. Recognition came with Sudhir Mishra's Hazaron Khwaishen Aisi, and Ram Gopal Varma's Sarkar. This year, both his films, Honeymoon Travels and Life in a Metro, have pulled in the crowds.

Life took a different turn for Rajat Kapur as well who studied direction at FTII, assisted Kumar Shahani and Mani Kaul, and eventually got famous for his role as Preity's young uncle in Farhan Akhtar's Dil Chahta Hai, and a paedophile uncle in Mira Nair's Monsoon Wedding. He is now combining acting with direction, having made movies like Mixed Doubles and Raghu Romeo. "Acting happened because I was struggling for money as a filmmaker."

Prroshant Narayanan: Clinching roles: Chhal, Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II, Shadows of Time. Coming soon: Mr Singh/Mrs Mehta, Bombil and Beatrice, Via Darjeeling

Money wasn't the issue for Prroshant; he had done innumerable TV serials before getting noticed for his mercurial, unpredictable energy in Hansal Mehta's Chhal and Shashanka Ghosh's Waisa Bhi Hota Hai Part II. "The idea is not to go looking for work even if the money is great. I know the work will come to me. My choice of role is determined by the script'whether I get Rs 2 for it or Rs 5," he says.

Aditya Srivastava did a six-year stint at Delhi's Sri Ram Centre for Performing Arts before coming to Mumbai in 1995.

Most underrated actors of all time in Hindi Film Industry

Here is a list of the most underrated actors of all time in Hindi Film Industry. The list does not necessarily represents views of majority. Hence, suggestions and criticism are welcome. The actors mentioned are treasures of acting and in chronological order of their acting skills in my view.

1. Sanjeev Kumar

2. Naseeruddin Shah

3. Om Puri

4. Pankaj Kapur

original img458209dea2d13 Most underrated actors of all time in Hindi Film Industry

5. Shabana Aazmi

index01 Most underrated actors of all time in Hindi Film Industry

6. Aaditya Shrivastava

7. Irfan Khan

8. Manoj Bajpai

manoj bajpai was going through a 15007 Most underrated actors of all time in Hindi Film Industry

9. Ashutosh Rana

10. Ajay Devgan