CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 96

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Videos of the movie 'Paanch' starring Aditya Srivastava.

You'll need a lot of patience to watch this. I hope it is worth the effort. I've not watched it, but have read good reviews about the movie and also Aditya sir.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTM3Njg2NDMy.html

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48Princess13.sunnyp1414ShagnikaChiinnu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 12)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
@Visrom thanks a lot for the links. Big smile

I have seen some parts of this movie.... The first few introductory scenes, of Kay kay menon narrated by Aditya sir is very nice!   ClapI love the role played by Aditya sir in this movie.Its a very calm yet a very important character. Embarrassed

Its a movie where we see Aditya sir in the "rockstar" avatar! LOLOne should see it for the different look of Aditya sir... Big smile(since its a banned movie........beware! Confused)

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

(since its a banned movie........beware! Confused)

'Banned'??????? Shocked

Matlab I know it is officially banned, but do you mean it is 'unsafe' to watch at home? Wink

Edited by visrom - 19 September 2010 at 6:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:38am | IP Logged
banned? Why??????

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 19 September 2010 at 6:59am | IP Logged
I've seen the film !! Yes it's a banned movie !! It's actually not preferable to watch it with the whole family !! Adi sir's name is Murgi,a guitarist and he's indeed cool in the film !! An introvert,silent always sitting with his guitar playing it,that's what Murgi is for you !! Actually this movie is very nice !! The plot is superb a lovely crime thriller !! But had been banned due to the over use  of Marijuana,drugs and booze.The ones in this movie are a group of college dropouts and play at concerts and nightclubs for cash !! Use of smoking,drug usage etc. the movie led to its ban !!

If your family would protest against you seeing a movie involving drugs and smoking don't watch it in front of them but do watch it !! My assurance it's a lovely crime thriller !!! Anurag Kashyap's brainchild !! Indeed an awsome story and Kay Kay Menon and Adi sir rocked !!!

Watch it !!! My recommendation for a lovely crime thriller with awsome performances !! But If possible alone as you may have protests !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanzaastonish

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bhavanab

Yeah Aditya Sir played the role of MURGI in paanch !!! What a funny name na ?? but suits his personality in the film perfectly !!

Yeah...the name suited him very well. It was good to see him in that kind of a drunkard, drug addict, guitarist role. Completely unlike the Abhijeet we know.

And there is a particular music which is played whenever he is shown. It was like the same music which was played in 571E1115 when that mad scientist is shown writing Nakhisim on the wall. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jatt48sayhi2su

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Ya I loved seeing him in the movie !! It's very interesting to see our actors in something apart from CID as well !! and his nature i so different as well !! Being a drug Addict and a drunkard is something we'd never think of Abhijeet doing !! Murgi's another example of his acting excellence !!! and yeah I love to see him with that guitar !!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 29 September 2010 at 4:57am | IP Logged
 There's this one scene where Murgi and Pondy try their hand at tables, and there's this frustrating customer who gives a long list of specs about his omelette. To which Murgi says "Murgi ka naam Champa hai, chalega?" LOL LOL I love that scene so much !!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top