CID

Aditya - outdated thread. - Page 6

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Its a very sweet and short interview (abruptly cut, silly channel couldn't they dedicate atleast two minutes for this).

Anyway, Adi Sir is very endearing. I respect this artist a lot and can just see the simple man he is very clearly here. I feel he is someone I can have a good meaningful conversation and learn a few things. Those whistling shots are so sweet.

Love you Sir.
Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
still incomplete ...but thank you so much prabha di......😊
where are you sq?????????

its cid's location , i think. and tasha is shown in back ground, is that she?
prabha. thumbnail
The video is NOT incomplete that is all they showed on TV. Stupid people. It is exactly 1:47 min footage.

They are shooting in the lab with Trio, Tasha and the 3 Jokers of the lab.
Chiinnu thumbnail
why that reporter saying "you will take time to know the name aaditya sreevastav"😔
Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
Yes the Reporter is an idiot, gave a stupid intro to a brilliant actor and ate half the time from the already less 1:47 min.
Chiinnu thumbnail
which was the channel?never heard of it, samay?
is that a series called face of the day, in between news? looks like they were in a hurry.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😡😡😡😡😡

I hate that interviewer. How dare he!!!! And Aditya sir didn't react....that was sweet of him.

If I were in Aditya sir's place, I would probably have called 'cut' and walked off.

The channel probably didn't cut it....the clip has been cut, I presume.....

This is for you, prabha. 🤗
Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
To you too 🤗

That is all that was aired. I have actually changed the full audio of that vid. The I got the audio from the full version of that segment on Sahara Samay and his interview was abruptly cut. So believe me nothing more was shown. We have not missed anything.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: prabha.

To you too 🤗

That is all that was aired. I have actually changed the full audio of that vid. The I got the audio from the full version of that segment on Sahara Samay and his interview was abruptly cut. So believe me nothing more was shown. We have not missed anything.

Sorry, how did you get it from Sahara Samay?

And stupid channel....how can the guy say that Aditya is not a famous name, when he is interviewing him and Aditya is sitting right in front of him? Mannerless moron. 😡

And why are they cutting it off? Don't they realise that people are interested in seeing the whole thing?

Edited by visrom - 13 years ago
prabha. thumbnail
I got the video, from some video sharing site. But since I was looking for it for about an hour so I have forgotten from where I got it. Video is from the link you gave, audio is from elsewhere.