CID

Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 96

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
I have heard on this forum that he has two daughters now. I have personally not read that in his interivews or anything like that.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aditya - outdated thread. (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

I have heard on this forum that he has two daughters now. I have personally not read that in his interivews or anything like that.

kk..anywayz thankz for de info..prabha

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
he ws in a Movie called Dansh. he played a bad doc in it. n then he ws the lead in Dill se poochh kidhar jaana hai with Vaani tripathy. now hez in Kaalo,a horror movie, playing Sameer, a guy who tries to save a li'l girl (swini) from a witch.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 28 April 2010 at 8:20am | IP Logged
and even in Mohandas he played a lawyer. BTW Wikipedia had had info about his mom dad n stuff but now its not thr.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jeet.

jeet.

Goldie

jeet.

Posted: 11 June 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
koi mujhe aditya sir ki fone no.de do!!

abhijeet-rockzz

abhijeet-rockzz

Posted: 15 June 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
THERE IS NO INFO ABT ABHI AT ALL NO INFO ON HIS LIFE HIS BIRTHDAY NOTHING ITS SO DISAPPOINTING

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged

Found an interview of Anurag Kashyap and the making of 'Black Friday'. Just pasting the relevant part here.....

Anyways, while writing the script few actors i always had in mind..the ones who didn't have to audition..I wanted KK to play Rakesh Maria..Naseeruddin Shah to play Tiger memon and Irrfan to play Badshah Khan..Aditya Srivastava was to play Dangle..Nowazzuddin to play Asgar Mukadam and Pankaj jha to play theba and Dubyendu bhattacharya to play yeda yaqub..Siddhu was the only choice for samra..

We got some..others we didn't..Naseer dropped out because he did not want to play a muslim terrorist ..it was a very sensitive time then..Gujrat was burning..and you know how in times like that anybody could have stood up and said anything..Its a funny country..same reason why Irrfan dropped out..Irrfan said he had no issues to play Rakesh Maria..that put us into a sticky situation..the finance was raised by selling these three actors together for the first time..the financiers were pressurising us to interchange the casting of badshah khan and rakesh maria..they also told me i had a KK bias..i tried to show them how KK had a close resemblance to Rakesh Maria..when pressure got too much..i put my foot down..AM stood by me..we got away..

Now if not Irrfan then who for Badshah khan..i immediately thought of Aditya srivastava..but i had to show them why i thought so..i hesitantly requested Aditya to audition for Badshah..he had no problems, and was very sporting..sometimes it gets embarrassing..an actor you have worked with and appreciated twice before, you ask him to audition..he rocked..i knew it..now we had to look for dangle..we thought of kishore kadam..i don't remember who thought of him but what a choice..we still asked him to audition and he did..I think it was Rajkumar who suggested Pavan..Pavan and RK worked together on a bestseller on star plus called VIKRUT..it was a stunning show with a stunning performance..we went to meet pavan in versova..i told him what film we were attempting to do..i gave him the script and i asked him would he audition for the film..he looked at me and said , "If i like the script,I will audition."

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.Tanzasunnyp1414Shagnikaprabha.Chiinnu

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

Now if not Irrfan then who for Badshah khan..i immediately thought of Aditya srivastava..but i had to show them why i thought so..i hesitantly requested Aditya to audition for Badshah..he had no problems, and was very sporting..sometimes it gets embarrassing..an actor you have worked with and appreciated twice before, you ask him to audition..he rocked..i knew it

This makes me Love Aditya sir even more Day Dreaming How can a petson be soo sweet! And the way Anurag Kashyap wrote it in the interview, its very sweet of him!!!! Clap Star

Edited by Shagnika - 23 August 2010 at 4:23am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.sunnyp1414visrom

Post Reply New Post

Go to top