Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ridhir

ridhir

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:38am | IP Logged

vansh is falling in love with ichcha on first sight!!will ichcha accept his love?or vansh will come to know about veer-ichcha love?and will help to get both of them together for ever.tht bullshit(Tap-tap-pani)will again prank on veer's mother or sid?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSnowman

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vansh-Ichcha love story starts now!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
If  they wanted to show Vansh Ichcha as Jodi. why the hell did they make and break Ichca Veer romance...... Looks like they wanted to show  how dirty and wicked, evil character Tapasya was to  people who didnt realsise how dirty and wicked she was,
besides making EVIL TAPASYA LIVE ON ICHCHA'S UTTARAN (VEER) for the rest of her life and die in that misery

Edited by shivani109 - 22 December 2009 at 4:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyouvijaya_ls

Evita.

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Samira-shivani9

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Evita.

well i dont like veer/nandish now at all...his off screen romance with a cow has made me feel sick.

so vansh is better for iccha:P
LOL 

Bobbyforyou

deepseas

Groupbie

deepseas

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

If  they wanted to show Vansh Ichcha as Jodi. why the hell did they make and break Ichca Veer romance...... Looks like they wanted to show  how dirty and wicked, evil character Tapasya was to  people who didnt realsise how dirty and wicked she was,
besides making EVIL TAPASYA LIVE ON ICHCHA'S UTTARAN (VEER) for the rest of her life and die in that misery

Really! These people are seriously weird. I don't want to see Veer romance Crappy Tappy.  I think it will be a slap on her face if Veer and Ichha get back together after all she has done to separate them. But I suppose all signs are it will be Vansh and Ichha now. And, of course, Ichha will never come back to Veer. She 'forgot' him overnight!!!!
I hope if she starts liking Vansh, at least now it is her own decision, not because somebody else says 'go ahead'. And then someone else decides whether Ichha should drop him or marry him Angry
Btw, Ichha should stop saying 'main tumse pyar karti hoon' to Tapu. Errr....it sounds a bit like you know she is her husband or something.Smile

doyelpakhishivani003

AlwaysHisJaan

IF-Dazzler

AlwaysHisJaan

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
gosh vansh is really good looking man those curly hair ...... before i used to watch this for tapu now i watch it for vansh  .... i dont mind seeing him with icha ..... i saw their pics they look good together. ....

shivani003

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
but Vansh will recognize Ichcha - as he had allready see her during her engagement ...
If he doesnot  remember now - maybe he will remember exactly during their engagement or wedding time !!!
In short a big drama awaits ...
And another drama for taps - sid ...
And veer is now reduced to nothing ...
maybe he will have some role to play later on but definitely not now .................LOLLOLLOL

whoa..

IF-Rockerz

whoa..

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijaya_ls

but Vansh will recognize Ichcha - as he had allready see her during her engagement ...
If he doesnot  remember now - maybe he will remember exactly during their engagement or wedding time !!!
In short a big drama awaits ...

And another drama for taps - sid ...
And veer is now reduced to nothing ...
maybe he will have some role to play later on but definitely not now .................LOLLOLLOL

point 2 be notedErmm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top