Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mads thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
^^ u are right naveen .. no point in hoping from now on .. I can guess the direction this track is gonna take ...

suhaani tries to tel adhiraj everything, but he doesnt listen .. then samrat intervenes saying he cannot hear anything against his sister and tells him all the truth .. meanwhile, bui and mayank still in distress..the whole gang helps them out on that .. SG separation in full swing .. but they still stay together to help out MN ... and then, ultimately they are still not on talking terms .. and either suhaani or MN .. or the entire gang..again, helps both SG get together !!! RIDICULOUS !!!
mads thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

This Sam and Gunjan, i dont recognise, they are strangers to me, and i'm not every interested in two strangers romancing.😭 I'm upset, but atleast I dont feel like watching MJHT or SaJan anymore so that's a good thing I guess. When I'll miss my SG, I'll just watch old epi's liek I have been doing since after the mega epi.😭

SHIT these sentences make me 😭 but they are SO true !!! daaaamn m gonna miss them like nething !!! 😭 they were an irreplaceable part of my life !!!

good that u are able to resist watching new SG scenes .. hope I gather up the strength too ... because even now, after the disastrous shattering of hopes, I hope to see one SG scene that might rekindle that magic ...

I guess there's a flip side of liking the sensible couple always..we were always spoilt wit realistically good scenes na? hence v crave for more..and look wher it lead us v tend to forget that they are an illusion..and not a reality..and also, that they are somebody else's creation..not urs..that somebody can modify them in the manner they want to .. but the characters that are defined in ur heart remain unchanged .. FOREVER ..

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

^^ u are right naveen .. no point in hoping from now on .. I can guess the direction this track is gonna take ...

suhaani tries to tel adhiraj everything, but he doesnt listen .. then samrat intervenes saying he cannot hear anything against his sister and tells him all the truth .. meanwhile, bui and mayank still in distress..the whole gang helps them out on that .. SG separation in full swing .. but they still stay together to help out MN ... and then, ultimately they are still not on talking terms .. and either suhaani or MN .. or the entire gang..again, helps both SG get together !!! RIDICULOUS !!!

i know mads, thats exactly what will happen, this sam-suhaani track was more of an excuse to seperate Sajan then for the bro-sis track it seems. Like i said, i dont recognise this sam and gunjan, they are strangers to me so they can never become sajan for me now, even if they romance till eternity. The SaJan i knew and loved were as considerate of each others feelings then they were of others. I can't believe it took CV's more then a year to make their transition from friends to lovers because their inderstanding and trust was so strong and it took CV's only few days to shatter that trust, understanding and bond, that they would need their friends to make them patch up ?? SaJan only had this understanding going for them. I dont want romance and passion between SG if its at the cost of their understanding and trust. I quit yaar, and this time nothing can make me watch them or mjht again.

mads thumbnail

i know mads, thats exactly what will happen, this sam-suhaani track was more of an excuse to seperate Sajan then for the bro-sis track it seems. Like i said, i dont recognise this sam and gunjan, they are strangers to me so they can never become sajan for me now, even if they romance till eternity. The SaJan i knew and loved were as considerate of each others feelings then they were of others. I can't believe it took CV's more then a year to make their transition from friends to lovers because their inderstanding and trust was so strong and it took CV's only few days to shatter that trust, understanding and bond, that they would need their friends to make them patch up ?? SaJan only had this understanding going for them. I dont want romance and passion between SG if its at the cost of their understanding and trust. I quit yaar, and this time nothing can make me watch them or mjht again.

@ bold : true ... what happened to the one long year of friendship and trust and knowing each other ?? and this has to b the MOST realistic thing shown ever ... because even in real life..the best love stories are the ones that are rooted in friendship .. ( ofcourse u wud kno that too well 😳😳😳 ) and thats why it really takes one yr to get to kno a person..and they hav shown jus that ...its that one whole yr that is soo precious and they destroy that in less than a month ??? the CVs havent really understood SaJan .. or WE havent understood what they meant to show in the first place !!!

I m telling u, we were spoilt wit good and realistic and sensible scenes that v forgot wher the boundry of reality and fiction was formed.. we were jus fools to hope from this nonsensical serial ..
xaviara thumbnail

SHIT these sentences make me 😭 but they are SO true !!! daaaamn m gonna miss them like nething !!! 😭 they were an irreplaceable part of my life !!!

good that u are able to resist watching new SG scenes .. hope I gather up the strength too ... because even now, after the disastrous shattering of hopes, I hope to see one SG scene that might rekindle that magic ...

I guess there's a flip side of liking the sensible couple always..we were always spoilt wit realistically good scenes na? hence v crave for more..and look wher it lead us v tend to forget that they are an illusion..and not a reality..and also, that they are somebody else's creation..not urs..that somebody can modify them in the manner they want to .. but the characters that are defined in ur heart remain unchanged .. FOREVER ..

U are so right mads, its my fault, that I become personally attached to these two, but how could have i not their story is like my own, so sometimes its difficult to remember that sajan is a creation of someone elses mind and not a depiction of my own life story. Its my fault that I wanted so much for these two, fool me, that i forget that the destiny of this couple and their characters is in someone elses hand and that they could do whatever they do with it in hopes for raising their trps. Because at the end of the day, its trp's they are after, and it is a show after all 😭
I don't blame anyone but myself 😭
mads thumbnail

U are so right mads, its my fault, that I become personally attached to these two, but how could have i not their story is like my own, so sometimes its difficult to remember that sajan is a creation of someone elses mind and not a depiction of my own life story. Its my fault that I wanted so much for these two, fool me, that i forget that the destiny of this couple and their characters is in someone elses hand and that they could do whatever they do with it in hopes for raising their trps. Because at the end of the day, its trp's they are after, and it is a show after all 😭
I don't blame anyone but myself 😭

I can understand EXACTLY what u mean naveen .. because yes, I relate to them too ... totally !!! hence its soo difficult for me to let go of them now .. I feel I m losing out on a HUGE thing in life 😭

xaviara thumbnail

@ bold : true ... what happened to the one long year of friendship and trust and knowing each other ?? and this has to b the MOST realistic thing shown ever ... because even in real life..the best love stories are the ones that are rooted in friendship .. ( ofcourse u wud kno that too well 😳😳😳 ) and thats why it really takes one yr to get to kno a person..and they hav shown jus that ...its that one whole yr that is soo precious and they destroy that in less than a month ??? the CVs havent really understood SaJan .. or WE havent understood what they meant to show in the first place !!!

I m telling u, we were spoilt wit good and realistic and sensible scenes that v forgot wher the boundry of reality and fiction was formed.. we were jus fools to hope from this nonsensical serial ..

I know mads, the CV's gave them such realistic and sensible track and scenes that we forget where that it was all fiction and not reality. I'm just really sad that how could one make a joke of their own creation, specially a creation as beautiful as Sajan. 😭
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

@ bold : I think thats the most imp question diya..and the day we get an answer to it will finally be the grand return of our sanity too !!!

I hate myself at this point..because it is me and only me who is responsuble for building up my hopes to this extent !!! 😡

P.S. I made a new VM btw..u might want to check it out .. 😳😳

mads, I'm done now  ...   didn't even feel like logging in here today after the episode - what the hell is left to discuss???? It's not just SG today, even MN, who I always did enjoy and who were a saving grace if there were no SG, were gone today ... it was like saas bahu family melodrama full on!!! And intolerable Adhani ... so what's left in MJHT??? Don't understand why the cv's are bent on dubaoing their own show ... this is a college show for heavens sake! There are enough women like Bui in the ekta shows which is why I don't watch those and watch Star one instead!!! Even Armaan's parents in DMG were better than this!!!

As for AS, the less said the better - they're not even worth discussing!

Already saw your vm - the only bright spot today - will leave my comment there 😃 
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
as much as i hated how samrat has forgiven suhaani, i still have some hope somewhere in my heart for sajan

may b like what we thouht yesterday, samrat's focus is on gunjan n not suhaani?...who knows?.... if it is so, i'm happy to some extent 😆

like i said long back, when adhiraj n suhaani were abt 2 enter that i'm happy with MJHT as long as SG (as a pair, atleast in the few or no scenes, which they get) are not runied
i or may we will b more if other relationships are shown well...for me even this SS come under the category 'other' only

so now, my only hope is samrat should b angry on gunjan, atleast 2 some extent
mads thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiyaS

mads, I'm done now  ...   didn't even feel like logging in here today after the episode - what the hell is left to discuss???? It's not just SG today, even MN, who I always did enjoy and who were a saving grace if there were no SG, were gone today ... it was like saas bahu family melodrama full on!!! And intolerable Adhani ... so what's left in MJHT??? Don't understand why the cv's are bent on dubaoing their own show ... this is a college show for heavens sake! There are enough women like Bui in the ekta shows which is why I don't watch those and watch Star one instead!!! Even Armaan's parents in DMG were better than this!!!

As for AS, the less said the better - they're not even worth discussing!

Already saw your vm - the only bright spot today - will leave my comment there 😃 

@ bold : true !!! v shudnt even be discussing this thing .. its too frustrating honestly ... even without watching the epi and reading the updates I m feeling depressed .. I hav better things to do than watch the epi ...

so is it finally done then ?? naveen, diya .. lets raise a toast to our sorrows..

and our FINAL decisions !!!