Mayank Holding Nupur's Hand - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
confused as bui is like a mother to nupur
But she is not right? No mother behaves so irrationally. When GunUr have a father, Bui doesn't have to take matters into her hands.

Nidheya

Hi I m Ujala. I m new to the forum. I think nupur will leave mayank's hand and that will create MU between them. She may have done it to save him from BUI but he may not understand. Anyways, the current situation is that Adhiraj is angry on Suhani for being the fake Nupur and Samrat is angry on Gunjan because she did not tell him abt Suhani and Mayank wud b angry on Nupur for not chosing him over BUI.

So the track will be all boys angry on Girls and the girls have to win back thier love. Samrat will definitely stop Suhani so that way she can be in Mumbai and in the story. Here DIa Benji and Uday can play a very important role in getting MN SG and AS make up. Well, or the second thought can be that Nupur knowing abt Adhani wil try to convince adhiraj to frogive Suhani, Suhani will try to make Samrat understand that Gunjan did all this for him and his sister, and Gunjan will try to convince Mayank to see from Nupur's POV.

Well thats my prediction dont know what theCVs have in mind. 
Anyways good day.😊

First of all,

Hey Ujala,
Welcome to the forum!

Second,
Your prediction is cool and good!

Third,
But I don't want Nupur to leave Mayank's hand. She shouldn't let go of true love for someone like Bui. Never ever.
dont know what will happen but if she will leave his hand then it will show her only 50% of her luv........
i hope i havent hurt neone here in this forum.......
no offence plzzzzzzz!!!
Why would you offend someone?
Anyways I hope she doesn't!