Written/Vid/Pix Update 22nd December COMPLETE

Posted: 14 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks aarti. Good acting by all...........
9 out of 10 from me..............
Thanks for update:)
even i can't stop feeling bad:(
u know in my mom and sis were crying so much after seeing today epi especially during baba's scene.
Ajayji is brilliant actor 👏

Thank you...it made me cry even by reading your update ...unable to watch

all i can say is WOW!!!...Great acting by the cast, each and every one of them did their parts way past excellent, I am still wiping the tears of my eyes. Sorry to see Sachin go, he was a great actor and added to the popularity of the show.
Thx a lot for update....

Well epi was very sad but i must say gr8 acting Archu n Sav did best job.. I almost cried wen Archu was begging to go.. I would give 6/10 i kept feeling bad..:(
thanks alot for the update! ..this epi was so sad...uhh hatin manjushah and her family even more now!
Very sad episode . Almost brutal . Fantastic acting by Ankita and also Sachin's baba . Savita too was very effective .
I felt so bad for Archana , she lost someone that she loved so much and then to get blamed for his death is worse than anything she has ever faced .

Thank you for the update, very well done! Another sad epi, Sulochana should not do that. I know Archu will face insult, but she herself says she doesn't care. All Archu wants is to see Sachin one last time, Sulochana should've granted her wish.

thks for the update Aarti, just reading ur update made me cry even more !
As much as I didn't like Sachin dying, every actors did their part well !! excellent acting by everyone ! It's so funny, I mean off screen, they were having loads of fun on the death sequence and onscreen, they've just exceled the sequence, they've really made us cry ! Hats off to them .. I really loved UshaJi and Anki's acting today ! Really felt bad for them !

My rate is 100/10 !
Edited by tasnime - 14 years ago