Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
i am new 2 dis forums

i was thinking what if the rishta for mohit is that of nandini...i mean the description matches...only daughter...rich parents n den even shankari tai cuming wid sum rishta 2 naitiks house vich bhabhi ma thinks is perfect...

wat r ur views
am i rite ya kya ye meri kalpana hai? Lolz

waiting for replies...

srry if repeated
mods close topic if u find it inappropriate
thanku dev team

luv
kavya

Edited by dmg_fanatic - 22 December 2009 at 9:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepthis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wedding bells for MohIni????" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:05am | IP Logged
87 views n no replies!!!
No1 liked it???

deepthis

IF-Dazzler

deepthis

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i dont think so
because mohit is younger than nandini
so his ristha might not have come for nandini

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepthis

i dont think so
because mohit is younger than nandini
so his ristha might not have come for nandini

yeah mite b
it just crossed my mind so i thot about sharing it here
thanx for replying
love
kavya

California Girl

Groupbie

California Girl

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Actually, I also got the feeling that the rishta for Mohit is none other than Nandini!  Here's what I think happened:

The rishta was suggested by Mohit's Mami.  Could be that Mami is getting more than annoyed by Mohit's mom's constant demands for help from her brother.  Therefore, perhaps Mami shared this frustration with Shankari Tai, not giving any names but just saying that she's tired of this and wishes Mohit's mom would go elsewhere for help.  ST probably then suggested Nandini, playing up her beauty, being an only child of wealthy parents and not telling about her handicap. 

Nobody knows that the principals they are talking about are none other than Mohit and Nandini!

I don't think Nandini's age would be a problem for Mohit's Mami, if Shankari Tai told her about that.  It could have just generated a response like "Badi hai to kya?  Paise wale hain, sab theek."

dmg_fanatic

IF-Sizzlerz

dmg_fanatic

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by California Girl

Actually, I also got the feeling that the rishta for Mohit is none other than Nandini! Here's what I think happened:<br><br>The rishta was suggested by Mohit's Mami. Could be that Mami is getting more than annoyed by Mohit's mom's constant demands for help from her brother. Therefore, perhaps Mami shared this frustration with Shankari Tai, not giving any names but just saying that she's tired of this and wishes Mohit's mom would go elsewhere for help. ST probably then suggested Nandini, playing up her beauty, being an only child of wealthy parents and not telling about her handicap. <br><br>Nobody knows that the principals they are talking about are none other than Mohit and Nandini!<br><br>I don't think Nandini's age would be a problem for Mohit's Mami, if Shankari Tai told her about that. It could have just generated a response like "Badi hai to kya? Paise wale hain, sab theek."<br>

hey even i felt the same
thanx for replying
love
kavya

shubhrata

Groupbie

shubhrata

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
no,shankri tai will not bring rista which is younger than nandini.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top