Remix

-Ashi Yuvi Love Station-

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Omgggggg...am sure half of u before opening this topic wld be like dis.....😲,,,,new AYLS....😲...how come smriti "finally' came up wid "ahem" Passion" ahem"....😲😲😲

🤣...omgggggggg...🤣🤣🤣...am so deriving all d kicks seeing u guys ka torture..🤣...but no sorrys to disappoint u mere haq hai yaaaaaaaar...☺️...no dis topic isn't AYLS...but its an ode to why our home is called ayls...its an ode to the moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosht rockingest mosht ayish  love song everrrrrrrrrrrrrr...a song which cna actually make u feelllllllllllllllll love in d air and u badly have dis urge to go grab it alllllllllllll and never let it goooooooo....😍😍😍

omgggggggg am getitg nervous am gtting elly sie ke butterflies in my tummy i sitll havent been able to see d epi coz everytime i ope d vid topic i falllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll into a trance seeing the pics itsellllllllllllllllllllllllf..😍....but aaaaaaaaaaah i couldn't stop opening this topic right awayyyyyyyyyyyy....coz i wana feel the dammed magiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiic flowing through my viery veinsssssssssssssssssss...😍😍😍

ashi yuvi love stationnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn😍

omgggggggggggggggggggggggg...😍😍😍...pinch meeeeeeeeee...😍...plz pretyt plz pinch meeeeeeeeeeee....😍

if this is a dream i never wana wake upppppppppppppppppp never everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...😍

okie finally gng to see it say bye bye to ur smrits after watching it she soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wld be dead totally deaaaaaaaaaaaad...and she wld be gone to heavennnnnnn...ay ka heavennnnnnnnnn...😍😍😍

"TOUCH WOOD"😉
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SMRITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
i thought you have opened passion..idiot...😡
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tell me about it...after i told you bye yesterday...I sat on my net for 30 mins...watching love station and clicking their pics!!

The moment is just soo AY-ish...the fights...the pranks...loveee😳😳😳 And the last birdie dance was awesome...it showed soo perfectly like they became by the way lovers...they were walking on the path of their life oblivious from each other or for that matter something called love...and ooops suddenly the cupid stroked and there...love blossomed!!😳😳

Hehehe I just love it!!😳😳

Will post pics in a bit!!😳😳😳
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jen99

SMRITIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII<br>i thought you have opened passion..idiot...😡<br>

I know same!! I was like wat's the matter with her?? Abhi i haven't done my posts...and she is already here opening...she did all by herself...which made me realize that ohhh its for the songg!!🤣🤣🤣 the lazy bums can never do everything by herself!🤣
This content was originally posted by: -YaRa-Forever-

I know same!! I was like wat's the matter with her?? Abhi i haven't done my posts...and she is already here opening...she did all by herself...which made me realize that ohhh its for the songg!!🤣🤣🤣 the lazy bums can never do everything by herself!🤣

🤣Omgggggg..🤣...i so knewwwwwwwwww..🤣🤣

dekh i really wanted to open  new ayls before today taki we can cherish thesemoments there...in a way i did open a new ayls...didn't i?...chal ab gussha mat hoooooooooo🤣☺️...as they say "jahaan chaah wahaan raah"...☺️☺️.."TW"😉

PS...NAPS SHUT UP AND POOOOOOOOOOOST PICS RIGHT NOWWW
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Post pics...they are 154🤣🤣 Okie soo i'll post them in parts...so that this page doesn't take all the load! 😆 😆

hey.bhaggu thumbnail

OMG!! In this below moment...when yuvi is like,
"Thank god tum greece nahi jaa rahi...phir main tumhara b'day tumhare saath spend kar sakta hoon...that's unless ofcourse hum saath greece jaye....which is..."

"Which is what? Kya hum saath greece nahi jaa sakte?"

OMG!! Did you see yuvi's eyes and how mesmerized he was by this??? He so got lost into ashi...OMG mereko toh something something happening!☺️☺️☺️

"Mehka sama hain behka behka hai dil bhi...
Kyun na keh phir usse baatein hum dil ki!!"

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah me doing birdy dancyyyyyyyyy

omg just look at dis oneeeeeeeeee

omgggggggg...😍...kya smiles hai yaar sach main dey can light up d dark wid the radiance of their smileee😍😍
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
And he kisses her hands...omggggg!!☺️☺️

Tu haan kar chahe na kar teri hai marzi...
Kehte rahenge tujhse baatein hum dil ki...

Edited by -YaRa-Forever- - 14 years ago
hey.bhaggu thumbnail
And now comes the world famous birdiee dancee!!☺️☺️ where we all are whistling away!! *phun phun phun phun...phun phun...phun phun phun phun*