LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

well here goes another one.

i wonder?? rn't u fed up with me???πŸ˜‰
sorry guys!!im not able to update my ff's and i no u all must be frustrated cause of that.
but my heartfelt apologies(busy with my xams)!!!
well now enough of  my backwaas!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
here is another oneshot and this is specially dedicated to all yeh rishta fans and all my frnds on IF

akshara was waiting for naitik to come home.gayatri and bhabhimaa were also in the hall.rajshekhar and dadaji had returned a while back and they said that naitik was busy in a meeting and would be arriving a bit late.akshara sat on the couch and took up a magazine hoping to concentrate on reading it but her thoughts kept wandering over to naitik.
bhabhimaa and gayatri were chatting .reshmi and nandini were upstairs in their own rooms probably sleeping.
akshara din't notice that she had her magazine  upside down.she came back nto this world when she heard the sound of a car halting.
and they heard the click of the door and naitik walked in few minutes later with his suit in his left hand and the laptop in the other.his tie was loosened and hair ruffled which made it clear that he had a tough day today.
he looked worn out.
he came in smiling at his family members.akshara came to him and took his bag and coat from him.
gayatri maa asked him to freshen up and come down for dinner.akshara also went with him.she kept his bag on the table while naitik went and sat on the bed. she went to him and sat by him and ruffled his hair lovingly and naitik gave her a smile he gave her a quick kiss on the cheek.akshara stood up smiling and he walked to her and hugged her from the back!!he asked her about the day.akshara turned to face him and opened  the top two buttons. he went onto bath taking a towel and came out wearing his black tee and pyjamas..akshara who was waiting for him went up to him cause he had not properly dried his hair.he took the turkey which was draped around his  neck and dries his hair while he was doing masti irritting her and tickling her.
they both went down for diner!!
naitik noticed some tension on dadji's face a he sat down on the chair.he looked at others and they all lokked tensed and ten nitik broke the silence he asekd them if everythign was allright.dadji told naitik that their client had called now and he had fixed a meeting in banglore next day evening and naitik will have to go to banglore tmroe morning.akshara's face dropped when she heard this
naitik ws half releived and half sad.he was releived cause the matter was simple sad caue had to leave akshara.naitik agreed to go and they all prayed and strated eating

they finished the dinner and naitik dadji and rajshekra went upstairs to their respective rooms.akshara went to help gayatri and bhabhima and then after some time she went to her room.she looked all sad.she
closed the door and was walkign when she felt two hands wrap around her body.naitik rested his head on her shoulder and whispered to her "I LOVE U" akshara turned back and hugged him.naitik told ehr that he'll be back within one day .but akhara felt a fear in her mind.
naitik took her in his arms and placed her on the bed.he kissedhe cupped her face in his hands and thenkissed both her cheeks.they both lied down on the bed.he kissed her shoulder,hands while akshara reciprocted willingly.she ruffled his hair and passionately kissed him.

next morning akshar wke up early she bathed and went down prepared breakfas and tea for everyone.she was walkign upstairs with tea for naitik when gaytri and bhabhimaa headed into the kitchen.
she smiled at them.
upstairs naitik was still sleeping when akshara walked in she pulled of his blanket and he rubbed his eyes and sat on the bed.akshara gave him tea and asked him to get ready cause he had to leave soon.
naitik asked for his morning kiss.akshara was kissing him on the heek when gayatri mom and bhabhimaa walked in suddenly.both naitik and akshara were embaraseed and akshara went red .

naitik left for  the meetingbidding everyone goodbye.but akshara was tensed  she din't know why she felt something was wrong!!

----------------------------------------------

πŸ˜ƒ(to be continued)πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nasco - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SpringPrincess thumbnail

it was a good one!πŸ‘πŸΌ!

_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
merry christmas.....and all the best for ur exams!!!!!!

As usual awesome oneshot awaiting for the next part...............
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice..
loved the last scene..
continue soon..
VivaciousBhavya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
as usual another excellent oneshot by uπŸ‘
cont.soon
musenartist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sethu......................man!u r just awesum....................It's beautiful as ever................post the next part soon!Gotta learn a lot from u, dear!
ananya_krish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey wonderful one shot ya. as usual u write wonderfuly.keep up the good work😊
dmg_fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice one dear
conminue soon

love
kavya
-ChicoUsman- thumbnail
naitik took her in his arms and placed her on the bed.he kissedhe cupped her face in his hands and thenkissed both her cheeks.they both lied down on the bed.he kissed her shoulder,hands while akshara reciprocted willingly.she ruffled his hair and passionately kissed him.😳
LegolasGondolin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anjali1790

it was a good one!πŸ‘πŸΌ!

thnx for reading it  anjali!!!
part  2 will be up today!!