Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I noticed some of the old episodes today...Dinesh Phadnis was the story writer for them!!!
And the stories were quite good...wonder why he is not writing these days....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dinesh Phadnis" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

teju_g

IF-Dazzler

teju_g

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:44am | IP Logged
you know some stories are written by cid officers  they were fredricks and daya

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:38am | IP Logged
yeah yaar. i knew k Freddie had written some but i got to knw bout Daya frm Suchi Di n Shruti Di Shocked
n yaar CID i think ws the best wen it ws 4 yr old. that is in 2001. aaj wohi epi dikhaa rahe the. man they used gr8 logic, maths n woww wat not. aaj kal to sirf yehi hai "mumbai mein jitne b beauty saloons hain sab mein pooch taach karo" Unhappy

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
I notices too. I have noticed Freddie's name but not Daya Sir. This guy called Shridar also wrote stories which I will rate as some of the better stories. I wonder why these people don't write any more. In CID was are really missing good script writers.

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
I understand Shridhar moving out...maybe he wanted to do other things...but Fredricks...he is still here doing crappy comedy...why can't he write some stories too?

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
w8 a min. is Sridhar raghavan brother of SRIRAM RAGHAVAN? the 2nd one has a part in the crew of Kohnny gaddaar rite? Confused

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Sriram Raghavan is the director of films like Jonny Gaddar and Ek Haseena Thi. And yes Sridhar Raghavan is his brother who has written films like Khaki and Bluff Master. I wish they could get Sridhar back.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
no wonder Daya anna ws in Johnny gaddaar Stern Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.