21st December Written Update

priyas707 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Icha is crying in her room. When Icha goes to the kitchen, Nani taunts her again and speaks to her rudely. Icha goes to Tapu's room, then Tapu asks Icha that she is way beautiful than Icha, still Veer doesnt' accept her. Tapu taunts Icha, is it that she is being called a "wife", and that all the wife's rights have been given to Icha. Icha stops her and says this is not true. Tapu questions then why Veer is staying away from her. Icha says she should ask this question to herself. Tapu strenly tells Icha, how dare she argue with her. Icha answers, if she stays quiet today, she would fall down in her own eyes. Icha then says that she did all for Tapu's happiness. Only when she didnt' wanted to marry Veer, then only she said "yes" to marry Veer. Icha says she is her friend. She goes on she didnt' even listen to her Ammu. Icha goes on saying she lied to her parents, just so that Veer accepts her. Icha says she has always been her friend and never tried to snatch her parents. Even in her in-laws place she put the whole blame on her, but never opened her mouth. She says she had to lie to Jogi only coz of her.

-------------------------Adverts---------------------------

Gunvanti is waiting in Veer's room. Veer says he had gone to meet Vansh and that he will be fine very soon. Gunvanti asks why he disrespects his relationship with Tapu. Chanda comes in and says when she called her home, she was told that she is very sad and has just been crying. Veer is surprised hearing Tapu has gone home. He says its her own wish. Chanda leaves. Gunvanti scolds Veer and says Tapu is his wife and that he should remove all thoughts about Icha from his mind.
Tapu retorts telling Icha that she has always snatched everything from her. Icha says she has not done anything wrong. Nani comes in and asks Tapu to stay calm and rudely orders Icha to leave.
Icha says that she has promised Ammu, to always be her true friend and that she will always do that. She says that she wont' allow Jogi to even suffer a bit of trouble as she has called him "papa". Icha leaves and Tapu rudely says that she will bring her true face infront of Jogi very soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Precap : Tapu is driving, a guy in a bike, his face covered with a helmet stops infront of her car ( might be Sid!! )

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If she starts an affair with Sid I will no longer feel sorry for her! I WILL HATE HER!!!
ranjnanarang thumbnail
SRk lover
I dont think there is anything to feel sorry for Taps. SHe is evil she just loves on negative emotion. Her problem with veer is not that he does not love her her problem is that there is been an expectation mismatch cos she is loaded with responsibilities instead she expected to be romanced taken out of long drives. She just looks for materailistic pleasures and people does not matter for her. I would not be surprised if she starts an affair with Sid. For how long can evil taps put up a good Bahu act. She is not getting veer anyhow so she will look for her long drives from somewhere else.

This girl is so shallow that it is hights. And I really praise Rashmi desai for playing this character so convincingly that we actually hate Tappu.
Thats purely my openion hope it did not hurt you if yes then please accept my apologies for the same.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranjnanarang

SRk lover

I dont think there is anything to feel sorry for Taps. SHe is evil she just loves on negative emotion. Her problem with veer is not that he does not love her her problem is that there is been an expectation mismatch cos she is loaded with responsibilities instead she expected to be romanced taken out of long drives. She just looks for materailistic pleasures and people does not matter for her. I would not be surprised if she starts an affair with Sid. For how long can evil taps put up a good Bahu act. She is not getting veer anyhow so she will look for her long drives from somewhere else.

This girl is so shallow that it is hights. And I really praise Rashmi desai for playing this character so convincingly that we actually hate Tappu.
Thats purely my openion hope it did not hurt you if yes then please accept my apologies for the same.

Well I do feel sorry for her because of her upbringing...she has been moulded this way and I pray so much that she can change but if she starts anything with sid then I will lose that hope also which I dont want to! And besides...in any shape or form or circumstance I cant stand adultery! I actualy really wish she uts on her spoilt thakurian act with sid and tells him to stay away from her! if he blackmails her...all the better because I dont care what happens as long as she doesnt get back together with him!!!!!!!!!!
liquidfantasy thumbnail
i really hope its our dear sid...finally!!

thnx fr the update 😊
whatthewhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
taps won't start an affair with Sid - but she will use him (his love for her) to get at Iccha. She is hopeless. She'll promise to run away with him if he "proves" his love by implicating Iccha in something nasty - she wants to discredit Iccha with Jogi thakur and possibly Veer.
It only remains to be seen whether they fall for it!