[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Need Artcls!] - Page 4

Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Khushi! Yup, our new home.

Yah..New Home!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

I wonder why they closed it in DMG section??
Anyways...So..Whats up??
Did you people discuss any topics or soemthing???πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Khushi_ - 14 years ago
Coz we didn't have permission to have such a thread.πŸ˜†

Oh, we were discussing on ways to make AYM & YKW jealous.

And did you see the promos? Poor Prince & Princess. Esp Prince.. he was almost to cry.😭

Yah..Our Prince..😭

But what kinda plan was that??Lol..SRK used teh same in the movie Kabhi haan kabhi nah and that one flopped too.πŸ˜†..

But our Princess😭..She is in big trouble but some how the precap made me think that Yuvi is turning out into a real 'lover"..His passionate eyes and expressions were similar to those of Sid when he sees Tam.😳
Edited by _Khushi_ - 14 years ago
yipppee new home, make it number three appy since the old one was almost finished lolzz
One thing Prince does need to learn from AYM ( cant believe i said that ) is how to patao girls.

After watching the precap, more than Naina, i feel bad for AYM. he's falling for our princess! which isn't in his plan!
heyya nadz! i saw your VM on SidAina btw. It's superb!
@Anu- Yah!..But did you see how AYM gave that advice to our Prince? That was weirdest way of giving an advice..lol. It seemed as if AYM is a teacher and is shouting at a student..lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LOL! And Naina looking at them, listening to their convo.πŸ˜† But i loved the SidAina scene in the beginning of the epi!
@Yah.."Show ki shurat SidAina ke saath"...lol πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

So, shall we continue the points in the list or should we both make a new topic? or should we discuss something else??Lol..3 options hain tumhare pass!!!..lolπŸ˜†