[ Team SidAina HQ ] [Need Artcls!] - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Yup, he comes barging into the locker room.😆 You know what, you're right! He's jealous! I think our next list should be on ways to make AYM & YKW jealous. lol! Touchy touchy!🤣

I think it'll be the precap which we'll see. It better be! Humare izzat ka sawal hai!😆
Originally posted by *Adorable_Anu*

Yup, he comes barging into the locker room.😆 You know what, you're right! He's jealous! I think our next list should be on ways to make AYM & YKW jealous. lol! Touchy touchy!🤣

I think it'll be the precap which we'll see. It better be! Humare izzat ka sawal hai!😆

ROFL !!

Hahahahaha ! True ! That list would be AWESOME ! Lets make that now !

@ Precap - 😆...So true yaar ! hamri izzat ko paani me mila rahi hai Princess.

and btw...Did you see the promo ? YKW is a true DEVIL !

Okay, you start! I need time to think!😆

And you mean the SidNa promo? Yup, saw it. Aww.. Prince. His expression at the end made me wanna cry.😭
I need time to think too ! LOL !

Yeah. The SidNa one...Poor guy. I think he was about to cry in the end, Stupid YKW !

Lolx....This is a DOUBLE crisis we get both our Prince and Princess's bad news in just one week !! Eek !

Edited by 0o.Leah.o0 - 14 years ago
Btw...Check out the pic in our Prince and Princess Siggy. The 3rd one in the bottom row. That pic is so AWWABLE !!
Gotta go ! Byes ! Will cya later in the day !
Okay so 1st point is to get back Dia!! YKW got damn jealous with her around! and get back Mac!! Let Mac help Naina instead of AYM by making him jealous!

I know! Prince & Princess should so something. I want them to team up against AYM & YKW.

And aww.. that pic is my fav!

Hello people!!!!!!!!!

Appy! I am glad you found us a new home! As it is, my confumeanie is trying to get me to streets! ROFL

And thanks for the pm!
Sakshi! Thank god you came! Today, for a change, you saved me from isolation!
Wow!! So this is our new home..

Anyone there?