Chat Clubs

| The Sexy Bunch 20 | Invites Only |

shine_bright thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Ever been afraid because you're way to sexy for this world, well don't be afraid anymore, you've come to the right place. This place can also be known as the sexy paradise, you live, chat, relax, and show your sexiness off with being called conceited. If you're so sexy, why hide it. And this is an opportunity to get to know people who are more like you, SEXY!

With out further boring you guys, I would like to welcome you all to SEXY BUNCH 20.

Hello my stalkers, that huge STOP up there is for you guys ^^. If you can't see that stop, I'm sorry but  you are seriously blind. I can't tolerate people who get into others personal businesses. So please kindly keep out, and if you have no life at all, and have urges to read our conversations, please refrain yourself from pressing the report button. And the fact that you reported us basically proves that you have NO LIFE AT ALL, and for those who don't please go get a job.

There has been continuous reports in the CC section where people press the report buttons, I would just like to state that this is just disgusting. I would really appreciate that by reading this, you'll will understand. This CC can have any moods at all times, so it's a very personal CC. Please respect others personal businesses.

P.S. If you don't know any of us, halt right there. And for the so called "Stalkers" please don't read our personal matters, you people need to dealt with your own personal lives. If you don't have a personal life, than you have no life at all. Sorry if it sounds a bit rude, but that's the type of girl you have to deal with

FINALLY THE MAJOR CHANGE! There is a change of rules' lolzz

When this CC started, it used to be an all girls cc, as we banned boys. As time passed on, more and more boys joined this cc. And Ironically I liked it' lolzz

So Lets kick out the old rule ones' All Guys are WELCOME!

1. Just follow all the other rules of CC. Try your best not to break them please.

2. Try  to avoid hurting peoples feelings please, and don't even dare to PMS... lolzz  (Pre menstrual syndrome)

3. This is a place to chill and relax with all the gals, so you better have fun, and you may interfere with any discussion going on.

4. I will try and post a daily discussion so that we can have backups to talk about.  

5. Please press the like button as much as possible :)

6. FINALLY CHIILAX!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I named this CC Sexy Bunch because i couldn't name it Sexy Bi***es

You are free to do what ever you like in here, as long as it doesn't contradict to the rules.

If you would like to join this group, please pm me, unless you were invited

CURSE WORDS!&(NOT ALLOWED)

- Sorry

-Thank you

-Please               all these following words are curse words

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shine_bright thumbnail
Link to Previous Threads

~The Sexy Bunch~

The True Sexyz
  • Saz
  • Shradhz
  • Nidha
  • Shubd
  • Summi  
  • Mayu
    Janz   Baz Simz Rabz Tina Tajji
  • Steff

People allowed to make the new thread

Saz Hima    Mimz Janz
  • Tina
| Members |
    1. Saz! (AKA ME) 2. Hima di  3. Slut (swancy) 4. Rav 5. Shradhz 6. Simz 7. Summi 8. Zahra 9. Lali 10. Nruti 11. Sanam 12. Anu 13. Deepz 14. Ria 15. Nidha 16. Steff 17. Nanni (Neha :) 18. Aish 19. Prinnia 20. Tajji 21. Manusha 22. Habz 23. Kiran 24. Janhvi 25. Swatz 26. Nia 27. Karishma 28. Mimi 29. Shubd 30. Tina 31. Baz 32. Jason 33. Tanz AKA DD 35. Mayura 36. Warda :)    37. Virina 38. Tani 39. Nida 40. Rabia 41. Noori 42. Hawa 43. Arifa 44. Deepal 45. Aisha 46. Divya 47. PJ 48. Shilpa 49, Jawaher 50. Prathik
  • 51. Vidhi

Edited by shine_bright - 14 years ago
shine_bright thumbnail

OUR ICONS😉

Feel free to use :)

Sexy Icon =D

shine_bright thumbnail
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ok guys welcome to CC#20
Edited by PCRocks - 14 years ago
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h63/freecodesource/congratulations/animated/a-congratulations.gif

baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz on 20th CC Guys 👏

how was what deepz
PCRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: baz786

Congratz on 20th CC Guys 👏

how was what deepz

i was talking about your exams😆