Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Gaurav Khanna New Show News -Post it Here (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:13am | IP Logged
This is the same article posted earlier by Shruti .. am posting it again, coz I loved GK's pic! Embarrassed After agesss .. seen a pic of GK in the paper!

Click on the pic for the actual size ..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everLifez_Beautifulthesemoments-Aysha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Khanna New Show News -Post it Here (Page 4)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RonMione4ever

RonMione4ever

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Hi guys ... A feast for your eyes !! Big smile

Here is the picture of Gaurav reading a book on terrace, that I saved ..

Isnt he looking super cute ?? EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed Soo different from Prithvi ..

Edited by RonMione4ever - 23 December 2009 at 1:18pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautiful--Divzfan--Maz.desigirl_18adventure_gurl-Aysha-Eksie

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Moumi ... Thanks for the pic!!! Hug Looove it!

Awww .. GK is looking soooo cuuuute! Like a chota sa bacha!!! Awww ... Seriously, what a turnaround from Prithvi!! I loved this part in the promo .. the way he's looking at her!! Embarrassed 

Loved him in the SBB segment as well .. So cutely he says, some of what we will see in the show .. is all stuff he has done in his life while he was in Kanpur! Galli mein plaaying cricket and looking at girls .. chhup chhup ke Wink LOL This should be a fun character .. And I'm loving the name - Abeer! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everLifez_Beautiful

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Moumi thanks for the pic! and the PM!

yea he looks like a totally different person...abeer is poles apart from Prithvi...would love to see him in this new form..itl be fun!

although Prithvi is my first love!WinkDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4ever

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Vow im so late.

Sano tnx!

Everyone who posted links and pics tnx so much.

Abeer is a nice name.

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
I was just reading a bit on the Kayasth community - http://www.kayasthaparivar.org/the_history.htm - (Leher, in the show belongs to the said community), and from what I could gather, the Kayasth community is both, a mix of the Brahmin & Kshatriya communities .. which, in any case are the upper class in the caste system. And since Gaurav's character - Abeer - also belongs to the Brahmin community, I wonder what the whole hue & cry is about Confused 

But then again .. it would be interesting to see .. for a change .. the boy being from a lower class and shunned by the girl's family!! Usually, its the other way round .. where the oy belongs to the upper class and the girl belongs to the lower class! So basically, this story is about class discrimination more than the caste system .. coz both Abeer & Leher do belong to the same Hindu caste.

Please correct me if I'm wrong ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Lifez_Beautifuladventure_gurl

Rach.

IF-Rockerz

Rach.

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged

maumi : thanks a lot yaar! yu made my xmas eve by giving me this gift
love u loadz!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4ever

sistu

IF-Dazzler

sistu

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Hi Ekta

Well kayasht cast is a high caste but it is not a mixture of brahmin and kshatriya. The site meant to say that they are given a status equal to the of brahmin and kshatriya.

The only reason they call it lower is coz it is lower than the brahmin caste which is the most higher class.

And what u are saying that they belong to hindu caste is true but trust me, the place where the story is set I understand their view absolutely. For them their as long as someone belongs to another caste they dont like it. It is a big issue. The reason I can say this is that I beling to the bihar and UP community. When I heard the concept of the story many pple said that it is a bakwaas concept coz such things dont exist anymore. But trust me in these parts of India they do significantly.

Hope u r not confused?

Edited by sistu - 24 December 2009 at 2:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everLifez_Beautifulsam.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top