Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Gaurav Khanna New Show News -Post it Here (Page 3)

Keva Goldie
Keva
Keva

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Hey I found another promo of Gaurav's new show

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcDMnHAHPQ8

The promo is the same but it does have a small terrace scene and also promo of the other new show launching on colors.

Get ready for the GK hour starting 28th december.DancingDancing
Credit goes to the uploader on youtube.

Edited by 456kv - 22 December 2009 at 8:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everLifez_Beautiful-Ritz--Aysha-

Eksie IF-Stunnerz
Eksie
Eksie

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
@ Aysha - Thanks for the snippet on the show .. Really looking forward to the show. Love their screen names - Abeer & Leher Smile 

@ Anza - Thanks soo much for the SBB Youtube video link. Big smile 

@ 456kv - Thanks for the new promo link. Loved the terrace scene! GK looks sooo cute!! Embarrassed 
Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:20am | IP Logged
@anza: thanks a ton for the SBB link Smile
-Aysha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aysha-
-Aysha-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:14am | IP Logged
@ Anza & 456kv- Thanx very much 4 d videos Big smile

@ Ekta - Ur welcum Smile

Edited by aysha_18 - 23 December 2009 at 3:15am
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Showdown on Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam

Rajita Sharma, known for her hit screenplay of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai was about to take a big step in her career with producing Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam but now Rajita is no longer part of this project.

The reason is that she doesn't talk about her fall out with Creative Eye's Dheeraj Kumar. The writer was supposed to turn co-producer with Kumar for their show, Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam that starts next week on Colors and revolves around the love story of Abeer Bajpayi played by Gaurav Khanna and a Kayast girl Leher played by Yami Gautam.

Sources within the production house say that Sharma had all the creative liberties and was allowed to make changes and take certain decisions concerning the story in the initial stages. A few weeks later, she apparently couldn't get along with Kumar and opted out of the show, putting an indefinite halt to her production dreams. Dheeraj Kumar confirmed the news that he is the sole producer of the show now. "Everyone wants to know what happened to Rajita and why she quit the show. Actually, even I want to know what happened to her because she made an abrupt exit," he says. "She has given some fantastic inputs on the show and was doing so much for it. Then suddenly she just went off," added Kumar.

Some people feel that Kumar asked Sharma to leave the show. "I think she is the best person to answer that one. I don't know the correct reason. I didn't ask her to leave. The channel had brought her on-board. Maybe the channel can tell you why they asked her to go as I don't interfere with their decisions," he retorts, adding, "if they have asked her to leave, then the matter is between her and them. Please keep me out of it." However Colors spokesperson refused to speak on the matter even as Sharma remained unavailable for a comment on the controversy.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Showdown-on-Yeh-Pyaar-Na-Hoga-Kam&xfile=2009/December/News_20091223_113

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4ever-Aysha-

subha2601 IF-Sizzlerz
subha2601
subha2601

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 5:16am | IP Logged

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam-Delhi 6, same pinch?

Yeh Pyaar Na Hoga Kam is a Creative Eye production which is soon going on Colors. Gaurav Khanna and Yami Gautam play the lead couple.

One look at the promos and it comes across as a small town love story,something similar to Delhi 6,especially the recent teaser which has Gaurav's character, Abeer reading a book on a terrace like Abhishek Bachchan did in the movie.

While Yami is drying her hair (thankfully not spitting like Sonam Kapoor did in the film), Abeer stares at her. Producer Dheeraj Kumar justifies the similarity, if any. "It is a matter of perception actually. We have erected a very big and expensive set,at Filmcity and at that time we never thought it looked like a particular movie. Viewers might find them similar because in the North,they have big houses and our show is set in Lucknow, which is pretty close to Delhi, but it's just a coincidence."

About the show he says, "We are in the 21st century but the caste system still exists in our society. Till date, people would rather marry their children off in the same community. We want to pass the message that we are living in a modern world and things like this should change now for the better. Our society can do without these notions."

Gaurav refuses to see any similarities between the show and the film saying, "I have seen promos of my show but I have not seen the movie,so I don't know whether they are similar. Besides, I am not allowed to talk much about this show."

We also felt Gaurav's dressing style in the show is more on the lines of Abhishek's. Well, the film didn't do anything for us, here's hoping the show will impress us.

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/yeh-pyaar-na-hoga-kam-delhi-6-same-pinch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4ever

ayushimahesh Senior Member
ayushimahesh
ayushimahesh

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Thanks for link
--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:05am | IP Logged