Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
Yamini
i think i understand what you wanna say
but Bui is'nt wrong too

look at it something like this. Bui had choosen a guy for Nupur. She not only did lie to him with a fake name but also send someone else as Nupur to him. And along with that she kept Bui under the impression that she's going with Adhiraj. This lie went to such an extent that Bui came to Mumbai to get date fixed for the ceremonies. And now she gets to know that all this was a plane lie planned by Nupur n frnds.
One lie ruined so many life's thats Adhiraj,

So i think that Slap was a natural reaction b any parent. Even if Nupur's mother had been there. She would have slapped Nupur for doing this
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well said Neetu, couldn't agree more !
relentless. thumbnail
@Preeti, aww thanks for the sweet explanation 😊 well said, i know Bui has the right, but i found it too mean from her side
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel that slap was well deserved
And as Bui is also not wrong
she is from very small place where parents will decide the marriages for there kids,but i feel Nupz was wrong to save her love her relation she shouldn't have played with someone's feelings and that to when Mayank (who makes things possible) is her boyfriend.
We all think that Adhiraj is not good but he is not bad also
she would have told him the truth at least when she got to know that Bui is in mumbai.Cvs are dragging it without any meaning.
Even when Adhiraj was findign out who is Nupur among Diya,Gunjan and Nupur it was dragging like hell.

No offenses please,I am also Mayur Fan but it is too much of un necessary dragging in MJHT.

relentless. thumbnail

@beherearuna

thanks for commenting :)

ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Agree with You sis! Its getting too much now , the old MJHT is lost somewhere :(
relentless. thumbnail
Ya Rags, its lost, agreed with you....If they keep focussing on Robot and his love, its natural viewers will quit it and hence trp's will fall :)
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
🤣 Agree yams! haha robot! urghhh!
aashizin thumbnail
i just want to say that there is no need any slap this thing can be said by pointfull talk but slap anyways it hurted me i know she was wrong at that time but elders should be calm like gunur's father and if childeren make mistake elders should try to understand their pov n tell them what 's fair and what's unfair that's it 😊
abb01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you but i guess now on Nupur will not lie to anyone (Mayank was tired to make her understand and she never listen it).She was not serious till the accident day.
Slap is ok as nupur made enough fool to Bui and Adhiraj and after all this getting out of control was obvious for Bui (Old Lady  😉)