Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT size=3>":<FONT color=#3366ff>Hi Karan? Do you have Bollywood plans</FONT>?
karan-mehra:yes I have already done <FONT color=#990000 size=4>Love story 2050 movie</FONT>. But yes I do have plans to going to <FONT color=#990000 size=4>Bollywood </FONT>and also <FONT color=#3333ff size=5>Hollywood</FONT>."

</FONT>

<FONT size=3>"<FONT color=#0033ff>Would like to play a negative character</FONT>?
karan-mehra:I would love to! Because after when I saw <FONT color=#990000 size=4>Shahid in Kaminey</FONT>, I really want to do something like that and it will be a great challenge."</FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0099 size=5>hey Mr. karan mehra.....ROFL..... please get a reality check for yourself......ROFL</FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT color=#3366ff>"How do you enjoy on the sets of Ye Rishta?
</FONT>karan-mehra:Its a very relaxed place where everyone from director to the spot boy are <FONT color=#990000 size=4>smiling</FONT>."</FONT>

<FONT size=3>Big smile Big smile Big smile<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#cc33cc size=5>.....so now we get it....why u keep <FONT color=#cc0000>smiling Big smileBig smileBig smile</FONT>thruout in yrkkh......u're actually <FONT color=#cc0066>RETURNING </FONT>everybody's smiles......Big smile</FONT>....ROFL ROFL.....</FONT>

<FONT size=3>
<FONT size=3>"<FONT color=#3366ff>Which is your most memorable scene in Ye Rishta</FONT>
karan-mehra:There are lot of scenes. I <FONT size=5><FONT color=#0033cc>love </FONT></FONT>the scenes with Mohit and the basketball scene with Rituraj and </FONT><FONT size=4><FONT color=#990000>with Akshara the romantic scenes."</FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=4><FONT color=#990000>ROFL<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#cc33ff size=5>.....so u actually "LOVE"....the romantic scenes with Akshara........ROFL ROFL......</FONT></FONT></FONT>

</FONT>

Renu di..................!aur kitne mazaak udaayenge aap, bechaare ka?Let it be, na.............!sapnon mein his sahi Tom Cruise ka mukabla toh woh kar hi rahe hai na?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indya.com Chat: Karan Mehra (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjali1790

anjali1790

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:36am | IP Logged

":Hi Karan? Do you have Bollywood plans?
karan-mehra:yes I have already done Love story 2050 movie. But yes I do have plans to going to Bollywood and also Hollywood."

"Would like to play a negative character
karan-mehra:I would love to! Because after when I saw Shahid in Kaminey, I really want to do something like that and it will be a great challenge." 

hey Mr. karan mehra.....ROFL ..... please get a reality check for yourself......ROFL

"How do you enjoy on the sets of Ye Rishta? 
karan-mehra:Its a very relaxed place where everyone from director to the spot boy are smiling. "

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile.....so now we get it....why u keep smiling Big smile Big smile Big smilethruout in yrkkh......u're actually RETURNING everybody's smiles......Big smile....ROFL  ROFL.....

"Which is your most memorable scene in Ye Rishta
karan-mehra:There are lot of scenes. I love the scenes with Mohit and the basketball scene with Rituraj and
with Akshara the romantic scenes. "

ROFL.....so u actually "LOVE"....the romantic scenes with Akshara........ROFL  ROFL......

my god,renu your humour sense is worth appreciating Clap!
 i could not stop laughing seeing your posLOLt!
it was hillarious yaarROFL
good jobThumbs Up!
 again he has dropped his scenes with akshara(which are the majority) to the bottom of his priority listConfused!
 but you have lifted our spirits with your last dialogueWink!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

<FONT size=3>":<FONT color=#3366ff>Hi Karan? Do you have Bollywood plans</FONT>?
karan-mehra:yes I have already done <FONT color=#990000 size=4>Love story 2050 movie</FONT>. But yes I do have plans to going to <FONT color=#990000 size=4>Bollywood </FONT>and also <FONT color=#3333ff size=5>Hollywood</FONT>."

</FONT>

<FONT size=3>"<FONT color=#0033ff>Would like to play a negative character</FONT>?
karan-mehra:I would love to! Because after when I saw <FONT color=#990000 size=4>Shahid in Kaminey</FONT>, I really want to do something like that and it will be a great challenge."</FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#ff0099 size=5>hey Mr. karan mehra.....ROFL..... please get a reality check for yourself......ROFL</FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=3><FONT color=#3366ff>"How do you enjoy on the sets of Ye Rishta?
</FONT>karan-mehra:Its a very relaxed place where everyone from director to the spot boy are <FONT color=#990000 size=4>smiling</FONT>."</FONT>

<FONT size=3>Big smile Big smile Big smile<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#cc33cc size=5>.....so now we get it....why u keep <FONT color=#cc0000>smiling Big smileBig smileBig smile</FONT>thruout in yrkkh......u're actually <FONT color=#cc0066>RETURNING </FONT>everybody's smiles......Big smile</FONT>....ROFL ROFL.....</FONT>

<FONT size=3>
<FONT size=3>"<FONT color=#3366ff>Which is your most memorable scene in Ye Rishta</FONT>
karan-mehra:There are lot of scenes. I <FONT size=5><FONT color=#0033cc>love </FONT></FONT>the scenes with Mohit and the basketball scene with Rituraj and </FONT><FONT size=4><FONT color=#990000>with Akshara the romantic scenes."</FONT></FONT>

<FONT size=4><FONT color=#990000>ROFL<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#cc33ff size=5>.....so u actually "LOVE"....the romantic scenes with Akshara........ROFL ROFL......</FONT></FONT></FONT>

</FONT>

Renu di..................!aur kitne mazaak udaayenge aap, bechaare ka?Let it be, na.............!sapnon mein his sahi Tom Cruise ka mukabla toh woh kar hi rahe hai na?

exactly ! sapne dekhne par koi tax nahi ! may be nisha ji is the next miss india and miss universe ! Dead Dead

ash_Arshi

Goldie

ash_Arshi

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:15am | IP Logged
i like the interview.
karan i can run more thn 2 km for ur autogragh.u r the best.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalk-renu-

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Who is your favourite actress in Tellywood and in Bollywood?
karan-mehra:I really loved the saas bahu shows and admire Amar Upadhyay. We are also trying to do the same.

ROFL......Amar Upadhyay.....is my favourite actress also, Karan.......ROFL.......but...after you.......ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalk

anjali1790

anjali1790

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Who is your favourite actress in Tellywood and in Bollywood?
karan-mehra:I really loved the saas bahu shows and admire Amar Upadhyay. We are also trying to do the same.

ROFL......Amar Upadhyay.....is my favourite actress also, Karan.......ROFL.......but...after you.......ROFL

Actually he is scared to take the name of any actressShocked! scared that it might take a toll on his relationship with NOCConfused! what else!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:38am | IP Logged

friends.....it's official now.....
...TEAM YRKKH is trying to convert yrkkh into a "SAAS BAHU" daily.......Dead  Dead  Dead  Dead  Dead  Dead  Dead  Dead   Dead   Dead  Dead  Dead

......Right  from the "HORSE'S  MOUTH"......

Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalk

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 7:12am | IP Logged
 (no offence intended!)

"yes movies are my next step but I want to create a landmark for myself in TV first " .........
LOL!!!!!
we can see the landmark u've created on TV!!!!!!!!! DeadShocked

"I have a younger brother Kunal, who is also into fashion designing "
k..now i get it.....
thtz y he was promoting his bro in ITA awards'09!!!TongueLOL

"I also like Daddaji's character. "
hehahahaha!!!!!!
Daddaji's character??!!!! Joke of the millenium!!!!LOL

"when ever it will be we'll do it the traditional way but lets hope its in the near future."
Thnxx.........!!!!!!Tongue
Atleast we wont be seeing NOC in almost every interview of his!!!!
And the chances of Hina being paired with him will be almost nil...!!Wink
Thnxx for saving Hina from rumours of being paired with 'U' off-screen too!!!!!!!!LOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top