Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
I am posting this since I didnt see it here.

http://chat.indya.com/transcripts/karan_mehra/karan_mehra.html

Chat Transcripts
Click here to read the chat transcript of Karan Mehra
Also check out: Ye Rishta... | Fan Club | Transcripts

<< Back

indya:Hello chat busters…Welcome to the celebrity chat. Today, we are joined by Karan Mehra aka Naitik of Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.
indya:Make sure you have your questions ready for him.

guest20:Hi karan. How does it feel to be the lead in India's most popular show
karan-mehra:It feels really great to work in such a great channel and the production house.

guest16:Are you similar to your character in the serial?
karan-mehra:Naitik is just a boyish version of what Karan is. I'm more mature than Naitik. Naitik is more egoistic and fun loving guy who knows how to get his way. but I'm more mature and stable

anandaravali:Hi karan. How it is working with hina?
karan-mehra:She is a great actress and we have great chemistry which the people are liking, its fun to work with her.

guest32:Hi Karan? Do you have Bollywood plans?
karan-mehra:yes I have already done Love story 2050 movie. But yes I do have plans to going to Bollywood and also Hollywood.

guest28:How do you spend your free time?
karan-mehra:After working in a daily I don't really have much free time. So where ever I have I spend it with Nisha and we go for long drives or for movies.

guest20:Hi karan. Tell us something about your girlfriend how did you guys meet each other?
karan-mehra:I know her since when she was the heroin of the movie haste haste. I was the fashion designer for that movie. We became friends and our friendship grew concrete but finally we realized that we are more than friends and on my birthday I proposed to her.

orson:what is working on a daily soap like?
karan-mehra:I had worst notions about a daily. But I only work for about 13-14 hrs everyday and things are quite organized here but no regrets of not spending enough time for myself.

guest39:If you were to play your favourite Bollywood character in a movie, what would it be?
karan-mehra:I really love Aamir's role in Rang De basanti. I want to do something related to the youth, something where I need to experiment with my looks and hair.

guest20:Which is your most memorable scene in Ye Rishta
karan-mehra:There are lot of scenes. I love the scenes with Mohit and the basketball scene with Rituraj and with Akshara the romantic scenes.

wani_fati:Hello Karan I am Fatima from Pakistan. I want to ask since you have grabbed so much appreciation after Naitik's role would you like to do movies?
karan-mehra:Hi Fatima, yes movies are my next step but I want to create a landmark for myself in TV first and then enter Bollywood.

wani_fati:Tell me your dream place you would love to go with Nisha
karan-mehra:Venice, because its the most romantic place on earth.

wani_fati:How many siblings do you have? Tell us something about your family.
karan-mehra:I have a younger brother Kunal, who is also into fashion designing and my parents are in noida. My dad is MD of a construction company.

orson:The one other soap other than your own which u daily watch?
karan-mehra:Frankly I don't get to watch my show only but before I used to watch Bidaai and Balika Vadhu.
wani_fati:Karan your favourite song you want to sing for Nisha? Please sing for us, a few lines?
karan-mehra:I would love to sing Pehla Nasha. I have sung for you guys, listen to it on Indya soon.

wani_fati:Fatima again here. I am also YRKKH moderator at Indya star forums and I can tell you people want a husband a boy friend like you. How do you feel about this?
karan-mehra:Hi Famita again! It feels really nice to know that people want a husband like Naitik. But all I have to say is there is someone made for you keep looking for him.

guest39:What kind of music you enjoy?
karan-mehra:A nice soft romantic songs I love to listen.

guest65:Would like to play a negative character?
karan-mehra:I would love to! Because after when I saw Shahid in Kaminey, I really want to do something like that and it will be a great challenge.

ravalianand:hi Karan. How do you enjoy on the sets of Ye Rishta?
karan-mehra:Its a very relaxed place where everyone from director to the spot boy are smiling.

guest59:which character you like most in Ye Rishta other than yours?
karan-mehra:I love Mohit's character its really fun loving and comic. I also like Daddaji's character.

wani_fati:Who is your favourite actress in Tellywood and in Bollywood?
karan-mehra:I really loved the saas bahu shows and admire Amar Upadhyay. We are also trying to do the same.

wani_fati:When are you and nisha planning to get married?
karan-mehra:when ever it will be we'll do it the traditional way but lets hope its in the near future.

ravalianand:hi Karan what is your favorite movie?
karan-mehra:I like all the movies for me every movie has something to offer irrespective of how it fared in the box office. I love Black and I'm going to watch Paa hopefully it'll be a nice movie as I have always look up to Amitabh Bachchan.

guest65:do you like reality shows?
karan-mehra:Of course I like reality shows its always real unlike what we portray in our shows if given a change I'll definitely do a reality show.

guest32:Who is your favourite Hollywood actor?
karan-mehra:Tom Cruise, I always wanted to replace him in the Mission Impossible movies.

wani_fati:Karan its been an honor to chat with you like this I would like to thank star forum for giving us this opportunity. Tell me till now the best compliment you have got from ur fan?
karan-mehra:I think its the guy who ran for nearly 2kms to take an autograph from me I wrote a whole page for him, its really great to know that you are loved.

indya:Thanks for joining us on chat Karan, Any message for your numerous indya fans?
karan-mehra:hi all thanks for logging on to Indya it was a pleasure talking with you all thanks again for watching Ye Rishta Please continue to do so, take care bye
indya:Thanks Karan and all the best for the future.

Edited by Nishitah512 - 21 December 2009 at 8:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sheenalknandinisharma6ash_Arshi-renu-pankhimoonlight08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Indya.com Chat: Karan Mehra" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
"Who is your favourite Hollywood actor?
karan-mehra:Tom Cruise, I always wanted to replace him in the Mission Impossible movies."

OMGGGGG........
ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL    ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL

GTG....but simply could not resist this........ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL    ROFL    

ROFL      ROFL    ROFL......will catch up later on this....."HILARIOUS " thread,

nishi......ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL    ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790sheenalkpankhimoonlight08Ismaail

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=3><FONT size=4>"Who is your favourite Hollywood actor?</FONT>
<FONT size=4>karan-mehra:<FONT color=#0000ff size=5>Tom Cruise</FONT>, I always wanted to <FONT color=#990000 size=7>replace </FONT>him in the <FONT color=#ff00cc size=5>Mission Impossible </FONT>movies."</FONT>

OMGGGGG........

ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL    ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL

GTG....but simply could not resist this........ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL    ROFL    

ROFL      ROFL    ROFL......will catch up later on this....."HILARIOUS " thread,

nishi......ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL    ROFL     ROFL      ROFL    ROFL
</FONT>

babes, just let him be Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pia9yrkkhluvinangel-renu-moonlight08

shanta123123

IF-Dazzler

shanta123123

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks  nishi...
my favorite line 2 use nowadays on topics relating 2 these 2
NO COMMENT!

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
I want him 2 get married as soon as possible...............! Unhappy Big smile Dead

Edited by yrkkhluvinangel - 21 December 2009 at 10:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-moonlight08_charu_

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
what we woreked in love sotry 2150

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
":Hi Karan? Do you have Bollywood plans?
karan-mehra:yes I have already done Love story 2050 movie. But yes I do have plans to going to Bollywood and also Hollywood."

"Would like to play a negative character
karan-mehra:I would love to! Because after when I saw Shahid in Kaminey, I really want to do something like that and it will be a great challenge." 

hey Mr. karan mehra.....ROFL ..... please get a reality check for yourself......ROFL

"How do you enjoy on the sets of Ye Rishta? 
karan-mehra:Its a very relaxed place where everyone from director to the spot boy are smiling. "

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile.....so now we get it....why u keep smiling Big smile Big smile Big smilethruout in yrkkh......u're actually RETURNING everybody's smiles......Big smile....ROFL  ROFL.....

"Which is your most memorable scene in Ye Rishta
karan-mehra:There are lot of scenes. I love the scenes with Mohit and the basketball scene with Rituraj and
with Akshara the romantic scenes. "

ROFL.....so u actually "LOVE"....the romantic scenes with Akshara........ROFL  ROFL......

Edited by rsk2fan-renu- - 22 December 2009 at 12:20am

hottieaminah13

Groupbie

hottieaminah13

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

":Hi Karan? Do you have Bollywood plans?
karan-mehra:yes I have already done Love story 2050 movie. But yes I do have plans to going to Bollywood and also Hollywood."

"Would like to play a negative character
karan-mehra:I would love to! Because after when I saw Shahid in Kaminey, I really want to do something like that and it will be a great challenge." 

hey Mr. karan mehra.....ROFL ..... please get a reality 

check for yourself......ROFL

"How do you enjoy on the sets of Ye Rishta? 
karan-mehra:Its a very relaxed place where everyone from director to the spot boy are smiling. "

Big smile  Big smile  Big smile.....so now we get it....why u keep smiling Big smile Big smile Big smilethruout in yrkkh......u're actually RETURNING everybody's smiles......Big smile....ROFL  ROFL.....

"Which is your most memorable scene in Ye Rishta
karan-mehra:There are lot of scenes. I love the scenes with Mohit and the basketball scene with Rituraj and
with Akshara the romantic scenes. "

ROFL.....so u actually "LOVE"....the romantic scenes with Akshara........ROFL 
ROFL......

Haha..I cannot stop laughingLOL..I didnt knew karan had so many ajab plan for future..Tom Cruise in mission impossible movies!lol!
N yipee...so he do "love doing awesome romantic scnenes with akshara"..any plans with hina karan?? :P
n ohh..he's so much like waiting for his marriage "I hope its in the near future"..Lol!
I didnt knew karan can be so funny!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top