CID

CID Re-Run on 21 Dec 2009 (Question)

prabha. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Yesterday one of the stories shown was about how a blackmailer fools Daya and gets him involved in Blackmailing. Daya even offers to resign, ACP says he will keep the Letter and after the case is resolved he will discuss Daya's future with the commissioner. I think the name of the story was - CASE OF BLACKMAILER VICTIM. CID traces the culprit and she starts crying. I could not see the end due to power failure; I directly got to see the next story "CASE OF ORPHAN CHILD". Can someone tell me what happened in the end? What did ACP tell Daya?

I loved yesterday's story "CASE OF MISSING HUSBAND". Daya Sir riding the bike with Glares looked awesome, a treat to watch and to top it all he even spoke a few lines in Marathi. You feel closer to the person you like when you hear him speak in your language. It just made my day.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumedha thumbnail
THEY DIDNT SHOWED ANYTHG ABT DAYAS RESIGNATION LETTER
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah. they just showed the case ending and we are supposed to assume that his resignation was not accepted. Some nice moments are missing in the old episodes.

It was terrible to hear the ACP call Daya a 'Sentimental fool' and labelling him as an inefficient officer...

prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

It was terrible to hear the ACP call Daya a 'Sentimental fool' and labelling him as an inefficient officer... 

Yes, couldn't look at Daya Sir's face when he called him that. earlier ACP used to scold Daya and Abhijit so often.
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prabhanarayan

Yesterday one of the stories shown was about how a blackmailer fools Daya and gets him involved in Blackmailing. Daya even offers to resign, ACP says he will keep the Letter and after the case is resolved he will discuss Daya's future with the commissioner. I think the name of the story was - CASE OF BLACKMAILER VICTIM. CID traces the culprit and she starts crying. I could not see the end due to power failure; I directly got to see the next story "CASE OF ORPHAN CHILD". Can someone tell me what happened in the end? What did ACP tell Daya?

I loved yesterday's story "CASE OF MISSING HUSBAND". Daya Sir riding the bike with Glares looked awesome, a treat to watch and to top it all he even spoke a few lines in Marathi. You feel closer to the person you like when you hear him speak in your language. It just made my day.

it was not daya's  falt  so after wards acp tears the resign letter of daya
and prabhanarayan i am also maharashtrian . i also felt happy  he can talk marathi . acp have thaught him
to speak marathi
Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜” my heart broke. waise b4 Abhi also used to scold Daya n Daya used to talk to Abhi using AAP πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜”
case of the missing husband? 😲 i didnt c. but u c my prob is k he is frm karnataka n that too MY VILLAGE. but i didnt hear him speak in Tulu or Kannada even once. i asked in 2 CD shops who sell Tulu Drama CD's but non of them even HEARD of Kaalachakra. atleast usme to i cud hav heard him speakin Tulu. (i know Kananda n Tulu but my parents say that i knew tulu more wen i ws 2 yr old coz then our helper (or servant u call. i call them helper as they r also humans naa ☺️ ) used to speak to me in Tulu)
only if i get some CD's of is Tul r kananda drama's. i also watched Johnny Gaddaar wen he wet to bangalore i ws hopin he wud speak atleast 2 wrds in kannada but that dummy Neil, killed him b4 he reached there. πŸ˜”
my bad. Daya or yeah Creatives pls make Daya speak in kannada n Tulu in the comin episodes. (n even Freddie speak konkani. ifi m not wrong hez a konkani. luks like that frm his surname though not sure) come to Karnataka fr shoot. n ho skae to mere skuul b aana after my christmas holidayz. or even Daya's HOMEVILLAGE Katapadi. n DO VISIT THE TEMPLE THERE SVT. πŸ˜› i'll b w8in πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
prabha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

πŸ˜” my heart broke. waise b4 Abhi also used to scold Daya n Daya used to talk to Abhi using AAP πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜”
case of the missing husband?

Yeah Daya got scoldings from everyone and that would make me 😭. Even I noticed Daya Sir addressing Abhijit Sir as AAP, more so in the 2001 episodes aired yesterday. I guess they had not becomes the friend they are now till then, rememebr Abhijit Sir joind about 2 years after CID Started and possible with a higher rank than Daya Sir.

Originally posted by: Panchi-fanRamya

i also watched Johnny Gaddaar wen he wet to bangalore i ws hopin he wud speak atleast 2 wrds in kannada but that dummy Neil, killed him b4 he reached there. πŸ˜”

I saw that film only to see Mr Shetty and what did we see a machhar like Neil finished off Shiva. I was so happy when Asha killed him in the end.

AlexithyMia thumbnail
Asha who? i mean i never saw the movie after Neil killed Shiva. coz 1st of all i ws almost bored to watxch it on the PC. i ws w8in fr wen Daya will get a li'l more dialouges. n then hw ws Vaijayanti? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› soo sweet! poor girl. she lost him n all coz of Neil. but Daya played a criminal in the movie pπŸ˜”
prabha. thumbnail
Asha, our very won CID ki Asha (don't know her real name). She played the wife of one of the men Neil killed in the film. I can still not get over the fact that they showed Neil killing SIva, imagine a macchar killing Siva. That was a joke for me. And why do they not give equal importance to TV Stars in movies. You had Daya Sir and you did not use him at all. I guess they just wanted a good looking huge guy, thats all.

Yes I too find it very odd when these people play criminal in other ventures. I hated ACP especially in Pukar, I was like why he did that role. I know for actors its a challenge but come on ACP as a Bhrasht Armyman. I hated him there. Could not react much to Daya Sir in JG since he was hardly there. And Abhijit Sir we have already seen in all kind of roles before he came abord so that never bothered me.
AlexithyMia thumbnail
Asha? 😲 i hate her actually. her real name is Ashwini Pandey. πŸ˜”