Whose character has been best so far

Poll

Whose character has been best so far

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
abladabla thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Whose character has been most consistent and well thought so far.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiverz thumbnail
i would have to say jassi since she is the main character, so obviously her character had to have been well thought out and planned..
Deli thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan and Jassi overall. But I have to vote for Armaan, I just adore him too much and his wonderful acting. ^_^

shiverz thumbnail
I agree that armaan's acting has been great, but his character wasnt very consistent earlier, but that was def. not his fault..
queenbee thumbnail
I wudn't say Armaan becos of inconsistency.. certain sudden and unexpected things did happen with him.. remember the time he woke up one day and suddenly started playing sweetie-pie with mallika (cooking her dinner etc.) and everyone was like - ISKO kya ho gaya!?!

... and we all know what happened to PURAB.. or rather.. none of us know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Nandu's has been very well planned... but Jassi central character hai so, the honor belongs to her ๐Ÿ˜Š
ides thumbnail
Nandu and Purab........the rest were a cross between inconsistent and plain inconsistent๐Ÿ˜•
*Anjali* thumbnail
I say Nandu has been shown to be most consistent b/c he has always been shown to be there for Jassi.  Purab was really consistent too until they gave him the worst exit of the century ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
Zahira thumbnail
Armaan is doing great now but at the beginning he was very inexperienced. Jassi has been fantastic from start to finish. Nadu and Raj have been brilliant as well. Raj kills me with laughter!
mahn786ch thumbnail
Only Purab or I would say Bebe too but that is not an option.
smita24 thumbnail

I think it should be Purab. Arman does not have a character ๐Ÿ˜ƒ