Chellameh
Chellameh

India-Forums

Thaazhai murdered?

Paythal Newbie
Paythal
Paythal

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
I am 200% sure that Thaazhai has been murdered by Kavita's brother (not by Ramakrishnan but the other one who was arrested on corruption charges) and the blame will fall on Avudai as he was the last person to be seen with her and had further had been fighting with her. The astrologer is the witness to the fight, of course. The watch that the killer picked up with his hanky would be found by Thaazhai's dead body - and everything will go downhill from there.

Vaalu poi kathi vantha kathai... Kadarkarai out, Avudai in. Mega serial-a ithellam sagajamappa!

Of course, this could just be my imagination... orey paythal-a irukappa. Let us wait and watch. The two kudumbams are already searching for Thazhai and the vayadi marumagas of Avudai are ready to go to Durga koil and put vilaku... ithellam vaaya addum pothu thonalayaadi unguluku? Ippo unga kaa-vaa-yala motha kudumbamum maamiyar veetuku oruthar maari oruthar poga poranga.

Edited by Paythal - 21 December 2009 at 4:20pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smily_Face

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
After a long time..I do see u online Paythal.

I dont think Kadakarai will come out as this Sundaram may not speak up the truth at the court thinking Adai killed his mother...he is a big time loser.

soon CM will be kicked out, neither will her in laws or birthfamily take her in...Ermm as a solo woman she will try to play detective and torture us..maybe new entry tooLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Smily_Face

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index