Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 10

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

ROFL  

This is my haalat .. and I'm at workkkk! Girls .. meri naukri khatre mein hogi if I continue ROFL like this!!! ROFL 

Jhan .. Niki .. Mru .. Rach .. Fathima & Nids - This is FANTASTIC!!!!! Clap Clap I just can't stop laughing!!! Thank you Thank you LOL LOL LOL

And I take this opportunity to THANK GOD & OUR DEAR CV'S ... for not bringing LNMDJ even CLOSE to a BT serial!!!

My BT scenario would be: (after all the cross-jodi shaadi's that happened)

Prithvi is married to Avni who is carrying Sameer's child Confused... Varun is married to Damini who's carrying Prithvi's child Confused.. and following the fall out of the sisters and brothers for marrying the other's love, the couples are settled in different states. While Prithvi-Avni are in Mumbai, Varun-Damini have moved to Delhi. Sameer is yet the MK he always was .. only this time, his MKkhori is producing him some rewards! How? No explanations .. LOL Rosh is unmarried, now leading Gujral Enterprises which has turned into a gigantic Teddies manufacturing company, under the name 'Rosh Teddies', with its distribution to all the best Toy stores in the world! Embarrassed Thumbs Up

20 YEARS LATER ..

Aditya - Prithvi-Avni's son (or Avni-Sameer's son Confused) & Karan - Varun-Damini's son (uhh..Damini-Prithvi's Confused) meet on a college trip in Manali. Obviously, they don't know they are cousins. Both start out on a wrong footing, fighting over a girl they meet in the same trip. The girl they fall in love with .. is .. hold your breath .. Inder-Riya's daughter! ROFL ROFL Eksie ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL That was pure gold

Inder finds out the true identity of the boys who are in love with his daughter .. and begins to plot again! (aadat se majboor Angry) Inder poisons his daughter's mind against Aditya & Karan .. and instigates her to seek revenge on the boys ..that sounds like a BT serial ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Gosh .. I can't stop laughing LOL LOL .. So if I continue, I will be shown the door of my office! I better stop .. will try continuing from home LOL

Eksie too good yaar. I am ROFL here. Thank you. WE were missing a leap scenario and you gave us one. I can just imagine the random confusion when the kids are trying to figure out who their dad is.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
The moms trying to explain it the the kids about who is their real dad.
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Prithvi will say to Adithya "Darsal beta main tumhara asli pitha nahin hoon. Lekin main tumhe apne bete ki tarah chahtha hoon. Tumhe mera yakeeen karna hiiii hoogaa".ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 22 December 2009 at 5:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbest

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 7)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rexy34

ROFLThat was hilarious.Brought back days when i used to watch kahin to hoga and later kasamh se.  Shocked Shocked Shocked Yes i confess i used to watch BT serials tooEmbarrassedBut thankfully i have been cured of watching bt shows Smile but lets hope i dont fall of the wagon after reading the senarios u have written.WinkROFL What did you not take the pledge? How can you fall off the wagon? ROFLROFLROFLROFL
But all the scenes u have written i think have actually happened in both the bt serials i watchedROFL
Sachi mein we used our imagination and what we had heard from others - this is even more hilarious then

Jhan

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maziya.ibrahim

Awesome Jhanz, niki, nidz, mru, skorpion, Rach!!! all of the scenarios are too good!!!StarThanks Maz - I added a little more masala to the scenes you all sent me ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Ballo to Laloo??!!! ROFL I could not resist it - when there can be plastic surgery - why not twins - so I threw in twins. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

eksie- 20yrs later aditya and karan falling for inder-riya' daughter??!!!wowow..ROFL ROFL ROFL
Eksie is too good  ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Did you like what I did with you core idea Maz?

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 22 December 2009 at 5:30am

Maz.

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:32am | IP Logged
@ Almas 19
Thank you. Glad we could make you laugh.

@ Sia
Thaks Sia. Amen that this is not a BT show.

@ Shwetha
Thanks. I am so glad this is not a BT show.

Edited by liv2laugh - 22 December 2009 at 5:43am

sankalp_prapti

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by skorpion

@snehakapoor - sahiii scenario a la K-Ekta-Mai serial !! I agree

@RonMione4ever - lol @ kekta maata   Amazing name whoever came up with it

@Priya - even a spoof off on LNMDJ is Gold-lined. haina !!   Bilkul. LNMDJ is the best.

@rexy34 - *But all the scenes u have written i think have actually happened in both the bt serials i watchedROFL* many many many...did i mention many times in a single serial. Kya kya Kya - so severe is the drought of ideas??? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

A big LOL goes to Ballu -Lalloo combo scenario. Glad you liked it - I got that idea from Nikki's plastic surgery idea. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
dat was pure blood diamond. Thumbs UpThanks. You are welcome. LOL LOL LOL

we DO have reason to celebrate.
So, in the BT type gesture * call SBS * on the Forum n GLOAT !!   We will call TT and gloat???Wink

BTW...did anyone notice the recent SBS party vdo consisted of ONLY
K-Ekta-Mai n her party troopers/serial stars.
From Khandu-Baba (Rajeev Khandelwaal) to SantoBen (Asiya Kazi) to Karan-who-cant-speak-2-words-in-public-Kundra.
It looked so ChamchaaYish. Thumbs Down  We will not be chamchis. We are special na - only forks and knives in this forum. Wink

Skorpion.

Thanks for all the excellent additions Skorpion
Jhan

skorpion

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savni_Love

ah awsome post jhanvi,but its long LOL Aur bhi bahut scenarios ban sakthe thi lekin phir ye post nahin kitaab hoti ROFL

hone ko toh BOHOT KUCH ho sakta hai.....woh dekhne jayenge toh puri zindagi kam padegi ROFL this is drama afterall ROFLSo true ROFL

Thanks Amby HugHugHugHugHugHug
Jhan

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nirjhor105

super funny post. can't stop laughing. I needed it very much, I was much depressed now after watching the sad episode and having a verrrrrrrrry bad math exam. I am sorry your exam did not go well. However, glad to help make you laugh again.  LOL LOL LOL
Don't be sad. Please be optimistic.  Your exam will not be as bad as you think it is. Wink
HugHug

thank god this is not a BT serial Amen  LOL LOL LOL

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rankanrock

that was simply hilarious! ROFL Thanks

really horibble scenarios! ROFL
I know (shudders) Wacko

thank God LNMDJ is NOT a BT seriel *shudders*  vaun and damini...UGH UGH UGH! Awful na (shudders again) and prithvi and avni??? EWWWWWWWWWWW! they are like brother and sister.. Terrible na (shudders again)  though i seriously believe in the scenaio in which pri leaves damz at the mandap and marries avni.. had this been a BT seriel.. Bingo thats what we would have got! and the last scenario... havent seen such REALISTIC stuff in ages... ROFL kudos to all those who brought this up.. you all did a wonderful job!ROFL
 Thanks Maham - glad you enjoyed it.

Cheerx,
Maham

Jhan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top