Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Clap

hjats off to u guys.......!!!!!!!!itz tooooo good.

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 6)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sankalp_prapti

Coolbie

sankalp_prapti

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 12:43am | IP Logged
u guyz r........way beyond excellence Clap
tat was a riot ...................kudos.........
.n thank God yeh sab nahe hua............
ROFL

liv2laugh

skorpion

skorpion

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 1:52am | IP Logged
@snehakapoor - sahiii scenario a la K-Ekta-Mai serial !!

@RonMione4ever - lol @ kekta maata

@Priya - even a spoof off on LNMDJ is Gold-lined. haina !!

@rexy34 - *But all the scenes u have written i think have actually happened in both the bt serials i watchedROFL* many many many...did i mention many times in a single serial.

A big LOL goes to Ballu -Lalloo combo scenario.
dat was pure blood diamond. Thumbs Up

we DO have reason to celebrate.
So, in the BT type gesture * call SBS * on the Forum n GLOAT !!

BTW...did anyone notice the recent SBS party vdo consisted of ONLY
K-Ekta-Mai n her party troopers/serial stars.
From Khandu-Baba (Rajeev Khandelwaal) to SantoBen (Asiya Kazi) to Karan-who-cant-speak-2-words-in-public-Kundra.
It looked so ChamchaaYish. Thumbs Down

Skorpion.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestliv2laugh

Shwetha!

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

liv2laugh

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 2:57am | IP Logged
ah awsome post jhanvi,but its long LOL hone ko toh BOHOT KUCH ho sakta hai.....woh dekhne jayenge toh puri zindagi kam padegi ROFL this is drama afterall ROFL

liv2laugh

Nirjhor105

Goldie

Nirjhor105

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:17am | IP Logged
super funny post. can't stop laughing. I needed it very much, I was much depressed now after watching the sad episode and having a verrrrrrrrry bad math exam

thank god this is not a BT serial

Edited by Nirjhor105 - 22 December 2009 at 3:21am

liv2laugh

snehakapoor

snehakapoor

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

ROFL  

This is my haalat .. and I'm at workkkk! Girls .. meri naukri khatre mein hogi if I continue ROFL like this!!! ROFL 

Jhan .. Niki .. Mru .. Rach .. Fathima & Nids - This is FANTASTIC!!!!! Clap Clap I just can't stop laughing!!!

And I take this opportunity to THANK GOD & OUR DEAR CV'S ... for not bringing LNMDJ even CLOSE to a BT serial!!!

My BT scenario would be: (after all the cross-jodi shaadi's that happened)

Prithvi is married to Avni who is carrying Sameer's child ... Varun is married to Damini who's carrying Prithvi's child .. and following the fall out of the sisters and brothers for marrying the other's love, the couples are settled in different states. While Prithvi-Avni are in Mumbai, Varun-Damini have moved to Delhi. Sameer is yet the MK he always was .. only this time, his MKkhori is producing him some rewards! How? No explanations .. LOL Rosh is unmarried, now leading Gujral Enterprises which has turned into a gigantic Teddies manufacturing company, under the name 'Rosh Teddies', with its distribution to all the best Toy stores in the world! Embarrassed 

20 YEARS LATER ..

Aditya - Prithvi-Avni's son (or Avni-Sameer's son Confused) & Karan - Varun-Damini's son (uhh..Damini-Prithvi's Confused) meet on a college trip in Manali. Obviously, they don't know they are cousins. Both start out on a wrong footing, fighting over a girl they meet in the same trip. The girl they fall in love with .. is .. hold your breath .. Inder-Riya's daughter! ROFL ROFL

Inder finds out the true identity of the boys who are in love with his daughter .. and begins to plot again! (aadat se majboor Angry) Inder poisons his daughter's mind against Aditya & Karan .. and instigates her to seek revenge on the boys ..

Gosh .. I can't stop laughing LOL LOL .. So if I continue, I will be shown the door of my office! I better stop .. will try continuing from home LOL

uhey eks tht s a funny scenario.....nd later on bcoz of d sons ,parents ill meet nd ill be all awkward .....LOLnd whn the guys gt to knw tht dey are cousins ,sons f their respective dadsLOLLOLLOLthey ill the girl nd ill start helpng their moms for ettng in revenge frm their respective dads whosever it wsShocked its soooooooo confusinggggLOL @jhan.......can u see hw contagious this post has become..........LOL

liv2laugh

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 4:28am | IP Logged
that was simply hilarious! ROFL really horibble scenarios! ROFL thank God LNMDJ is NOT a BT seriel *shudders*  vaun and damini...UGH UGH UGH! and prithvi and avni??? EWWWWWWWWWWW! they are like brother and sister.. though i seriously believe in the scenaio in which pri leaves damz at the mandap and marries avni.. had this been a BT seriel.. Bingo thats what we would have got! and the last scenario... havent seen such REALISTIC stuff in ages... ROFL kudos to all those who brought this up.. you all did a wonderful job!ROFL

Cheerx,
Maham

liv2laugh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top