Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

Priya.

Goldie

Priya.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skorpion

wen Prithvi utters : Ye sab sach hai. Hmmm Balraj Saxena ke bete hai.

the camera zooms in on EACH n everyone of them thrice.
zip zap zoom...

then Prithvi's audio is heard 15 diff times with background music vol increasing in tempo.
bete hai bete hai bete hai...X 15.

most of the stars present in the scene are shown uttering various expression of the word  *KYA*

one of the star - either girlfriend/spouse or mother/mother-in-law is shown sliding to the ground n hitting her knees so hard that they shud crack YET u see only frozen expression on their face.
now the SHEHNAI rotudu music shud have started.

one of the friend/sister/brother is on her/his way to grab Prithvi's collar n scream *Tumhari himmat kaise huyi aise karne ki !! Tumne aise karne se pehle EK baar bhi nahi socha*

Prithvi by now has uttered *lekin-* *kintu-* *parantu-* *meri baat sunio-* *aap samajh nahi rahe ha-i* *aap mujhe kehne ka ek mauka to -*...endless list here

Damini comes n slaps her husband in fronto the press.
the scene ends with another set of frozen expressions on the Press reporters faces.

Skorpion.

ps: thanxxX @ Liv2laugh Star

Skorpion --- This is pure GOLD. Star  Star  Star  Star   Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpion

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

achumen

Goldie

achumen

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:30pm | IP Logged

Jhanvi, Nids, Mru, Rach, Niki and Maz Gosh that was a laugh riot. Has Has ke lot pot ho gayi.LOLLOLLOL

OMG BT shows and to think we have people actually watching them and giving those TRPs ???? Very sad.Shocked

Every scenario was hilarious amnesia, look alikes, devar marrying bhabhi unbelievable plotting scheming .....and to think these work ..Angry

Great job done guys keep it up.ClapClapClap

@Sneha, Sanajana good additions too.

Thank god this is not a BT show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionMru_beeMaz.

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priya.

Jhanvi and girls --- yaar i am hunting for superlatives......cant get anything that will do justice to this post...

.but for now..*Standing ovation*..Thanks HugHugHug

I am very bad at coming up with such awesome scenarios but can give you guys an idea---why dont you explore the leap factor too-- imagine a 20 yr leap with gujarals and saxenas as parents of 20 yr olds....

If it is pure BT then we will find it difficult to distinguish b/w father and son , mom and girls...they will all look the same..

Yeah I was actually thinking of putting one in and then gave up on it thinking that the post would be too long. Thanks for the idea. I might still do it. Or even better why don't you do it.  HugHugHug

Jhan

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achumen

Jhanvi, Nids, Mru, Rach, Niki and Maz ' Gosh that was a laugh riot. Has Has ke lot pot ho gayi.LOLLOLLOL  Thanks glad we could make you laugh LOL LOL LOL

OMG BT shows ' and to think we have people actually watching them and giving those TRPs ???? Very sad.Shocked  very very bad especially when they almost pulled this show off because of not so good TRPs Angry Angry Angry

Every scenario was hilarious ' amnesia, look alikes, devar marrying bhabhi ' unbelievable ' plotting scheming .....and to think these work ..Angry I agree Angry Angry Angry pathetic Angry AngryAngry

Great job done guys ' keep it up.ClapClapClap Thanks Achu HugHugHug

@Sneha, Sanajana ' good additions too.

Thank god this is not a BT show. Amen to that Hug

Jhan 

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
ROFL  

This is my haalat .. and I'm at workkkk! Girls .. meri naukri khatre mein hogi if I continue ROFL like this!!! ROFL 

Jhan .. Niki .. Mru .. Rach .. Fathima & Nids - This is FANTASTIC!!!!! Clap Clap I just can't stop laughing!!!

And I take this opportunity to THANK GOD & OUR DEAR CV'S ... for not bringing LNMDJ even CLOSE to a BT serial!!!

My BT scenario would be: (after all the cross-jodi shaadi's that happened)

Prithvi is married to Avni who is carrying Sameer's child ... Varun is married to Damini who's carrying Prithvi's child .. and following the fall out of the sisters and brothers for marrying the other's love, the couples are settled in different states. While Prithvi-Avni are in Mumbai, Varun-Damini have moved to Delhi. Sameer is yet the MK he always was .. only this time, his MKkhori is producing him some rewards! How? No explanations .. LOL Rosh is unmarried, now leading Gujral Enterprises which has turned into a gigantic Teddies manufacturing company, under the name 'Rosh Teddies', with its distribution to all the best Toy stores in the world! Embarrassed 

20 YEARS LATER ..

Aditya - Prithvi-Avni's son (or Avni-Sameer's son Confused) & Karan - Varun-Damini's son (uhh..Damini-Prithvi's Confused) meet on a college trip in Manali. Obviously, they don't know they are cousins. Both start out on a wrong footing, fighting over a girl they meet in the same trip. The girl they fall in love with .. is .. hold your breath .. Inder-Riya's daughter! ROFL ROFL

Inder finds out the true identity of the boys who are in love with his daughter .. and begins to plot again! (aadat se majboor Angry) Inder poisons his daughter's mind against Aditya & Karan .. and instigates her to seek revenge on the boys ..

Gosh .. I can't stop laughing LOL LOL .. So if I continue, I will be shown the door of my office! I better stop .. will try continuing from home LOL

Edited by Ektaj - 21 December 2009 at 10:08pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionNanthini9Priya.Mru_beeAbhiNikiLuverMaz.sam.liv2laugh

sam.

IF-Rockerz

sam.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
ROFLThat was hilarious.Brought back days when i used to watch kahin to hoga and later kasamh se.Yes i confess i used to watch BT serials tooEmbarrassedBut thankfully i have been cured of watching bt shows but lets hope i dont fall of the wagon after reading the senarios u have written.WinkROFL
But all the scenes u have written i think have actually happened in both the bt serials i watchedROFL

liv2laugh

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Awesome Jhanz, niki, nidz, mru, skorpion, Rach!!! all of the scenarios are too good!!!Star

Ballo to Laloo??!!! ROFL

eksie- 20yrs later aditya and karan falling for inder-riya' daughter??!!!wowow..ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beeliv2laugh

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Eksie,

That was HILARIOUS...hahaha ROFL

the 20yr leap fantastic.. confusion with whose kid is whose.. hahahaROFLROFLROFL

and then the icing on the  cake...Lui...hahaha ROFL

please please continue....

-- Mru

liv2laugh

Post Reply New Post

Go to top