Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 10

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanthini9

O.M.G. guyzzz I just started to read the post n then stopped so that I didn't get any stares @ the library Geek Will comment soon on the senarios. I jsut had to write this up b4 reading any furthur.

EDITED

Scenario # 1 (Skorpion/Jhan)

Thank god this did not happen. Poor Sammi with amnesia ShockedShocked u guyzz can't do this to him for hurting Avni?! But wud have luveed Damini in Mission Avni   Hey don't blame us blame BT. LOL

Scenario # 2 (Mru/Jhan)

Varun n Damini ???? ConfusedOuch Rosh being evil..I wud lyke tat Evil Smile I know that would be cute. LOL

Scenario # 3 (Maz/Jhan/Niki)

This was beyond possible imagination! I give credit to u guyzz! ClapClap Wud have lyked to see Avni conspiring at Prida
Evil SmileEvil SmileEvil Smile It was Maz's idea that was expanded on so Maz gets the credit Clap

Scenario # 4 (Nids/Jhan)

hahaha I cud so image Sammi n Damini together for only a sec..I don't think Sammi wud b able to handle Damini LOLLOLLOL Only Pri can handle her Wink Totally agree - only Pri can handle Damz - she will eat Sammy for lunch and leave no leftovers ROFL

Scenario 5 (Nids/Jhan/Niki)

Gud one! Wasn't expecting Balagi to come back LOLLOLHai na amazing twist. That was Nids.Clap

Scenario 6 (Nids/ Jhan)

This wud be a sooo tyical BT serial. LOLLOL But guyzz stop getting Avni n Pri married! Angry LOLLOL
hey hum kya karein. We have been told this is what happens in BT serials so we are just trying the imitate them. If you don't trust us ask somebody.
LOL LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nanthini9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 4)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Farabin

Farabin

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Thx liv2laugh for such a hilarious post & a million thx to the CV's for not creating LNMDJ a BT series. I am very proud of all you guys who create ideas with those "vicious not happening scenarios".........this forum is getting more interesting and a place to enjoy.

Long live our LNMDJ and its smart CV's. Clap

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snehakapoor

@skorpian lovely scene..........LOL nd thn aftr tht they ill take 2 more epi to shw hw each nd every1 accuses pri nd thn drag him out f d houseLOL

Totally correct Sneha. That was gold.  ROFL

@mru.....thnx dear n yeah i dnt rememba which 1 bt they huve shwn d scene soooooo many tyms.....der s 1 thng i missed......whn damz ill b cmng downstairs......the pooja thaali which will be in ela's hands ill fall......dhananananannana.........LOL

Sneha. i could actually hear it fall - the way you described it was too good. ROFL

Thanks for a good laugh
Jhan

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@ Moumi
Amen to that. Thank got LNMDJ is not a BT serial. Thanks for liking the post.

@ Fatima
That was an absolutely fantastic idea of yours - how could I not have used it? Confused  I am glad you like the post. Plastic surgery, twins and cross couple marriages are all common place in BT serials I have been told.

@ Leaves
Thank you. I am glad you liked the post.

@ xl0ve
Oh don't worry they won't get any ideas. The consequences of stealing the ideas are clearly written out above and below the ideas. LOL LOL LOL. If they still want to steal it - watch out we will come and stand up for our pledge and carry it out. Consider yourselves warned. LOL LOL LOL

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 December 2009 at 9:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RonMione4everdesigirl_18

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

ROFLAbsoluteley brilliant! I loved the pledge and the scenes? Thank you thank you - collaboration pays off LOL LOL LOL

OMG, those could actually happen for real in a BT serial. Thank god LNMDJ isn't a BT serial! Thank the lord for that every single day LOL LOL LOL

Nice ideas you all had in the PriDa thread and you Jhan put it all together in a wonderful and hilarious way.
Thank you. That is a very nice thing to say. Hug

Thanks a lot
Jhan

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rahmona_pakswe

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

ROFL
YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!!!!   That is an beautiful compliment. Thank you.
i love you!! Hug  I love you too Hug

*EDIT*

what if the CV's read this??  Then hopefully they will read the pledge and the consequnces too LOL LOL LOL
HAILA! kya kar diya tum logon ne??? what if those stupidheads actually took ur ideas??? phir kya karenge hum??? We will act on the pledge and they will have to live with the consequences of their actions - we have plans in place you see. Wink
u better copyright them now!!! LOL

No copyright necessary - they can steal them - as long as they are willing to deal with the consequences - we have a few more tricks our sleeve if they do LOL LOL LOL - we did not want to advertise them and scare the poor forum members. Wink We are smart we do not show all our cards - so CVs beware before you steal our ideas.

Upar se why do you want to steal these faltu ideas - go read the PriDa thread and get some truly great ideas instead. Wink

Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 December 2009 at 9:02pm

skorpionAbhiNikiLuver

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Farabin

Thx liv2laugh for such a hilarious post & a million thx to the CV's for not creating LNMDJ a BT series. I am very proud of all you guys who create ideas with those "vicious not happening scenarios".........this forum is getting more interesting and a place to enjoy.

Long live our LNMDJ and its smart CV's. Clap

You are welcome Farabin. I am Jhanavi by the way. Thank you for liking my post.

Yup thank you CVs - very well said Farabin.

Clap Clap Clap

Priya.

Goldie

Priya.

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Jhanvi and girls --- yaar i am hunting for superlatives......cant get anything that will do justice to this post...

.but for now..*Standing ovation*..

I am very bad at coming up with such awesome scenarios but can give you guys an idea---why dont you explore the leap factor too-- imagine a 20 yr leap with gujarals and saxenas as parents of 20 yr olds....

If it is pure BT then we will find it difficult to distinguish b/w father and son , mom and girls...they will all look the same..

Edited by Priya. - 21 December 2009 at 9:20pm

skorpionAbhiNikiLuver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top