Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

snehakapoor

snehakapoor

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
@skorpian lovely scene..........LOL nd thn aftr tht they ill take 2 more epi to shw hw each nd every1 accuses pri nd thn drag him out f d houseLOL

@mru.....thnx dear n yeah i dnt rememba which 1 bt they huve shwn d scene soooooo many tyms.....der s 1 thng i missed......whn damz ill b cmng downstairs......the pooja thaali which will be in ela's hands ill fall......dhananananannana.........LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

skorpionGauravsDbestliv2laugh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pledge for all LNMDJians- if LNMDJ was a BT serial (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RonMione4ever

RonMione4ever

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL

Bloody brilliant job, Jhan and all the girls !!!! Wicked !! Hilarious scenarios !! This is a superb post .. I can only say thank God that LNMDJ is not BT serial .. Kekta maata would have murdered the characters ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

liv2laugh

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Oh Jhan- u put it together so wonderfully!! hehe u managed to fit the Inder vamp thingEmbarrassed, thankooo!! I just loved the Ballo twin brother one, imagine if that happens, OMG i would go madShocked!! And the plastic surgery and Pri marrying Avni all typical for K serials!!! Great going guys!! Will try to think of something although all of u have come up with a great bunch!!

liv2laugh

leaves45

Goldie

leaves45

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
OMG JHAN....humour is your forte....what did I tell u? it was fantastic....even though I love Kis desh and prem heer these scenarios are just so soo true.

liv2laugh

rahmona_pakswe

IF-Sizzlerz

rahmona_pakswe

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
ROFLAbsoluteley brilliant! I loved the pledge and the scenes? OMG, those could actually happen for real in a BT serial. Thank god LNMDJ isn't a BT serial!

Nice ideas you all had in the PriDa thread and you Jhan put it all together in a wonderful and hilarious way.

liv2laugh

AbhiNikiLuver

IF-Dazzler

AbhiNikiLuver

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
ROFL
YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!!!!
i love you!! Hug

*EDIT*

what if the CV's read this??
HAILA! kya kar diya tum logon ne??? what if those stupidheads actually took ur ideas??? phir kya karenge hum???
u better copyright them now!!! LOL

Edited by AbhiNikiLuver - 21 December 2009 at 8:30pm

liv2laugh

l0vey

IF-Rockerz

l0vey

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
seriously, thank god it isn't a BT serial. i just hope you don't give them actual ideas! lolll
but honestly.. i hate hate hateee when a character looses their memory ... they get soo much taken advantage of.. an it ruins the whole relationship between the hubby and wife.. because in that period hubby or wifey finds someone else... it's actually disgusting.

reading these storylines makes me think of kasamh se.
hahahaha i feel like each and every one of those storylines were in that show. (maybe not all.. but i've seen such similar lines. loll)

liv2laugh

liv2laugh

IF-Sizzlerz

liv2laugh

Posted: 21 December 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by skorpion

wen Prithvi utters : Ye sab sach hai. Hmmm Balraj Saxena ke bete hai.

the camera zooms in on EACH n everyone of them thrice.
zip zap zoom...       I can just envision that ROFL

then Prithvi's audio is heard 15 diff times with background music vol increasing in tempo.
bete hai bete hai bete hai...X 15.     I can envision err hear that too ROFL

most of the stars present in the scene are shown uttering various expression of the word  *KYA* ROFLROFLROFL

one of the star - either girlfriend/spouse or mother/mother-in-law is shown sliding to the ground n hitting her knees so hard that they shud crack YET u see only frozen expression on their face. ROFL

ow the SHEHNAI rotudu music shud have started. ROFL

one of the friend/sister/brother is on her/his way to grab Prithvi's collar n scream *Tumhari himmat kaise huyi aise karne ki !! Tumne aise karne se pehle EK baar bhi nahi socha* ROFL

Prithvi by now has uttered *lekin-* *kintu-* *parantu-* *meri baat sunio-* *aap samajh nahi rahe ha-i* *aap mujhe kehne ka ek mauka to -*...endless list here  ROFL he would probably have thrown a darasal and a hii hoga in there somewhere ROFL

Damini comes n slaps her husband in fronto the press. ROFLROFLROFL
the scene ends with another set of frozen expressions on the Press reporters faces. ROFL

Skorpion.

ps: thanxxX @ Liv2laugh Star You are welcome. Pleasure working together. Must do it again. Wink

Skorpion - that was plain awesome to the power of infinity. You wrote that so well I could actually see it happening. Hats off to you Clap Clap Clap
Jhan

Edited by liv2laugh - 21 December 2009 at 9:01pm

skorpion

Post Reply New Post

Go to top