Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
well jhan......u guys r hilarious🀣 well jst imagine after pri nd damz marriage, dmaz gve birth to a cute baby 😳 bt coz of preg complications, she goes in coma nd coz f all tht avni takes care f bab lyk her own........so ila, veggie nd everyone decides to eut pri nd avni married 🀣coz avni have been lyk a mother figure fr baby jst on d day of weddng damz comes out f coma nd ill cme downstairs screamng "thero .........nahinnnnnnn kehdo yeuh jhooth hai.......pri yeuh shaadi nahin ho sakti as i m still alive"🀣 i would love to c pri's face at tht tym......🀣 seriously thnk god its not BT🀣
liv2laugh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Sneha

That was hilarious 🀣

Awesome BT inspired scene 🀣
skorpion thumbnail
wen Prithvi utters : Ye sab sach hai. Hmmm Balraj Saxena ke bete hai.

the camera zooms in on EACH n everyone of them thrice.
zip zap zoom...

then Prithvi's audio is heard 15 diff times with background music vol increasing in tempo.
bete hai bete hai bete hai...X 15.

most of the stars present in the scene are shown uttering various expression of the word  *KYA*

one of the star - either girlfriend/spouse or mother/mother-in-law is shown sliding to the ground n hitting her knees so hard that they shud crack YET u see only frozen expression on their face.
now the SHEHNAI rotudu music shud have started.

one of the friend/sister/brother is on her/his way to grab Prithvi's collar n scream *Tumhari himmat kaise huyi aise karne ki !! Tumne aise karne se pehle EK baar bhi nahi socha*

Prithvi by now has uttered *lekin-* *kintu-* *parantu-* *meri baat sunio-* *aap samajh nahi rahe ha-i* *aap mujhe kehne ka ek mauka to -*...endless list here

Damini comes n slaps her husband in fronto the press.
the scene ends with another set of frozen expressions on the Press reporters faces.

Skorpion.

ps: thanxxX @ Liv2laugh ⭐️

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: skorpion

wen Prithvi utters : Ye sab sach hai. Hmmm Balraj Saxena ke bete hai.

the camera zooms in on EACH n everyone of them thrice.
zip zap zoom...

🀣.. zip zap zoom... hahahaha

then Prithvi's audio is heard 15 diff times with background music vol increasing in tempo.
bete hai bete hai bete hai...X 15.

most of the stars present in the scene are shown uttering various expression of the word  *KYA*

one of the star - either girlfriend/spouse or mother/mother-in-law is shown sliding to the ground n hitting her knees so hard that they shud crack YET u see only frozen expression on their face.
now the SHEHNAI rotudu music shud have started.

hahaha.. rotudu music... hahaha.. can imagine...🀣

one of the friend/sister/brother is on her/his way to grab Prithvi's collar n scream *Tumhari himmat kaise huyi aise karne ki !! Tumne aise karne se pehle EK baar bhi nahi socha*

Prithvi by now has uttered *lekin-* *kintu-* *parantu-* *meri baat sunio-* *aap samajh nahi rahe ha-i* *aap mujhe kehne ka ek mauka to -*...endless list here

This is the best... hahaaha.. kintu parantu🀣

Damini comes n slaps her husband in fronto the press.
the scene ends with another set of frozen expressions on the Press reporters faces.

Skorpion.

ps: thanxxX @ Liv2laugh ⭐️

loved it skorpion...hahaha

--Mru
Edited by MMM11 - 14 years ago
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@sneha... hahaha.. wonderful scene.. I am sure they have shown something similar in BT...πŸ˜†

Hey Jhan, will see if I can come up a scene for the other pairings...πŸ˜‰

-- Mru
Nanthini9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
O.M.G. guyzzz I just started to read the post n then stopped so that I didn't get any stares @ the library πŸ€“ Will comment soon on the senarios. I jsut had to write this up b4 reading any furthur.

EDITED

Scenario # 1 (Skorpion/Jhan)

Thank god this did not happen. Poor Sammi with amnesia 😲😲 u guyzz can't do this to him for hurting Avni?! But wud have luveed Damini in Mission Avni

Scenario # 2 (Mru/Jhan)

Varun n Damini ???? πŸ˜• Rosh being evil..I wud lyke tat 😈

Scenario # 3 (Maz/Jhan/Niki)

This was beyond possible imagination! I give credit to u guyzz! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Wud have lyked to see Avni conspiring at Prida
😈😈😈 

Scenario # 4 (Nids/Jhan)

hahaha I cud so image Sammi n Damini together for only a sec..I don't think Sammi wud b able to handle Damini πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Only Pri can handle her πŸ˜‰

Scenario 5 (Nids/Jhan/Niki)

Gud one! Wasn't expecting Balagi to come back πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Scenario 6 (Nids/ Jhan)

This wud be a sooo tyical BT serial. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But guyzz stop getting Avni n Pri married! 😑 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Nanthini9 - 14 years ago
snehakapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@skorpian lovely scene..........πŸ˜† nd thn aftr tht they ill take 2 more epi to shw hw each nd every1 accuses pri nd thn drag him out f d houseπŸ˜†

@mru.....thnx dear n yeah i dnt rememba which 1 bt they huve shwn d scene soooooo many tyms.....der s 1 thng i missed......whn damz ill b cmng downstairs......the pooja thaali which will be in ela's hands ill fall......dhananananannana.........πŸ˜†
MrsBellamyBlake thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🀣

Bloody brilliant job, Jhan and all the girls !!!! Wicked !! Hilarious scenarios !! This is a superb post .. I can only say thank God that LNMDJ is not BT serial .. Kekta maata would have murdered the characters ....

desigirl_18 thumbnail
Oh Jhan- u put it together so wonderfully!! hehe u managed to fit the Inder vamp thing😳, thankooo!! I just loved the Ballo twin brother one, imagine if that happens, OMG i would go mad😲!! And the plastic surgery and Pri marrying Avni all typical for K serials!!! Great going guys!! Will try to think of something although all of u have come up with a great bunch!!
leaves45 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG JHAN....humour is your forte....what did I tell u? it was fantastic....even though I love Kis desh and prem heer these scenarios are just so soo true.